over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creatine in pills and kre-alkalyn, concrete, etc

Yeah, he disappeared but use to be in the original videos.

I agree lol. Sounds like he was just loaded on glycogen and water. Easier when you're lighter
I don’t know man, you gotta have the muscle mass to hold that kind of water and this guy does not look like he’s up 15 pounds from anything unless he’s a former cancer patient

I don’t know man, you gotta have the muscle mass to hold that kind of water and this guy does not look like he’s up 15 pounds from anything unless he’s a former cancer patient
Good point and I was just assuming it was a mix of muscle , but mainly sub q water and food sitting in the stomach

Good point and I was just assuming it was a mix of muscle , but mainly sub q water and food sitting in the stomach
Ya but 15 pounds? You can’t make something out of nothing so that means that at LEAST 15 pounds of something additional had to be introduced to his body. Either by drinking a fuck ton of water or eating pounds and pounds of food

Ya but 15 pounds? You can’t make something out of nothing so that means that at LEAST 15 pounds of something additional had to be introduced to his body. Either by drinking a fuck ton of water or eating pounds and pounds of food

True and obviously they're fabricating it. Only way I could see possible would be massive binging + extreme sodium + water loading lmao. In a day is super extreme, definitely not sarms

True and obviously they're fabricating it. Only way I could see possible would be massive binging + extreme sodium + water loading lmao. In a day is super extreme, definitely not sarms
That’s exactly it. And your cells can only hold so much water when saturated, so you have to have a good amount of muscle to manage 15 pounds over night. And this guy has essentially no muscle mass. And then he casually mentions he’s using gh and insulin too lol

That’s exactly it. And your cells can only hold so much water when saturated, so you have to have a good amount of muscle to manage 15 pounds over night. And this guy has essentially no muscle mass. And then he casually mentions he’s using gh and insulin too lol
Although listening it sounds like there’s more than one Trevor. This is Canadian Trevor I guess vs coach Trevor who is a bigger guy. I could see him being able to load 15 lbs of water in 1 day, but not this little skinny guy

Although listening it sounds like there’s more than one Trevor. This is Canadian Trevor I guess vs coach Trevor who is a bigger guy. I could see him being able to load 15 lbs of water in 1 day, but not this little skinny guy
No this is the bigger Trevor. The original guy, "Coach Trevor" in Tony's early videos. He is not a university guy, just claimed he had access to a lab, a self taught "chemist" because "chemistry is like following a recipe and cooking steak" lol

Overall, I'm sure the guy knows some stuff. But his lack of being able to site studies or even explain some of his claims, made him sound like a bro scientists that just parrots a few claims he read on a message board. Just sounded foolish many times, and lucky for him the cast just let it slide and didn't really push hard questioning him.

Listening to it, I kept wondering why he is even on a podcast. There is many on here, that are way more knowledgeable than him, and would actually put out useful info. Yet, its a guy like that, that gets exposure to hundreds of thousands of people and will probably make thousands of dollars in the next couple weeks from new clients. But than again, the guy did claim to cure cancer with DNP (because pharmacy won't do it because you know, its all about the money and depth won't generate billions), but this only works on man made cancers not genetic... what's the difference between the two? According to him, not providing a specific example, its you know, one is genetic and the other is because of our environment, man made causes (I guess we don't have genetic dispositions to man made ones) 🙄

The guy reminded me of the many "self proclaimed experts" lecturing someone in a locker room that makes me question how dumb people are for actually listening/believing these poorly structured outrages claims. But then again, I listened to it all... only because I had hope there would be something useful, but nope total waste of time

No this is the bigger Trevor. The original guy, "Coach Trevor" in Tony's early videos. He is not a university guy, just claimed he had access to a lab, a self taught "chemist" because "chemistry is like following a recipe and cooking steak" lol

Overall, I'm sure the guy knows some stuff. But his lack of being able to site studies or even explain some of his claims, made him sound like a bro scientists that just parrots a few claims he read on a message board. Just sounded foolish many times, and lucky for him the cast just let it slide and didn't really push hard questioning him.

Listening to it, I kept wondering why he is even on a podcast. There is many on here, that are way more knowledgeable than him, and would actually put out useful info. Yet, its a guy like that, that gets exposure to hundreds of thousands of people and will probably make thousands of dollars in the next couple weeks from new clients. But than again, the guy did claim to cure cancer with DNP (because pharmacy won't do it because you know, its all about the money and depth won't generate billions), but this only works on man made cancers not genetic... what's the difference between the two? According to him, not providing a specific example, its you know, one is genetic and the other is because of our environment, man made causes (I guess we don't have genetic dispositions to man made ones) 🙄

The guy reminded me of the many "self proclaimed experts" lecturing someone in a locker room that makes me question how dumb people are for actually listening/believing these poorly structured outrages claims. But then again, I listened to it all... only because I had hope there would be something useful, but nope total waste of time
Ya I totally agree with you. For the most part I think Tony huge is an idiot and I avoid most of his content. I happen to like mark bell though and it just came up while I was working so I listened to it. All the claims from these guys are so ridiculous

The only person you should listen to
I don’t agree with everything lane says, but I do listen to podcasts with him on it when I find them. As well as Scott Stevenson, stu McGill, Stan Efferding, Justin Harris, and several others that im
Forgetting. I’ll absorb info from anywhere I can get it.

Creatine is creatine. Monohydrate is the standard.
Don't believe bullshit studies

I don’t agree with everything lane says, but I do listen to podcasts with him on it when I find them. As well as Scott Stevenson, stu McGill, Stan Efferding, Justin Harris, and several others that im
Forgetting. I’ll absorb info from anywhere I can get it.
Efferding and Harris do not have PHD. Doing a PhD requires research and defending a thesis, so aside from them having good info they are not on the same level.

I tried a couple bottles of cre-Alkaline when it first came out long time ago, and i think it did the opposite of what it was supposed to do, and i even doubled the dose. Never used again, all i use is pure creatinine monohydrate

Efferding and Harris do not have PHD. Doing a PhD requires research and defending a thesis, so aside from them having good info they are not on the same level.
Ya I could care less about a PhD

Ok lol. Cause layne Norton is the be all end all cause he has a PhD. I had a PhD try to prescribe me a contra indicated medication once. Should I have blindly listened because she was a doctor? Douchebag. Doctors don’t research high level athletes, people who use aas, and have only a cursory understanding of hormones in general. Almost none of what a PhD studies applies to bodybuilders. Hell….dr‘a used to tell people it was heathy to smoke cigarettes. All the people I mentioned have shitloads of real world experience. Not that lane doesn’t, but having a doctorate doesn’t make his word the be all end all. And by the way….Scott Stevenson whom I mentioned is also a Dr
And that shows your knowledge level

Creatine powder barely tastes of anything. It's so easy to take. Just put it into any drink. Don't you drink a lot of aminos? Just stick 5g into one of your amino shakes and you won't even taste it. Such a simple supplement. Now if you want to use caps just buy any. As mentioned don't overcomplicate things and just take one from a well known company. Although the powder is cheaper and easy to dose but just go with whatever you like the look of.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity