over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creatine

helfy315

Registered
Just curious if it made anybody else feel like crap? I'm not sure if it's that or something else, but when i take it I seem to feel crappy later in the day. I drink a gallon of water when i work out and a gallon or more in the day. Thanks

Guess it depends bro..... I have used pill and powder ..... I feel bloated on the powder when I slam it but as far as feeling like crap all day long.... Not here!

I held a lot of water until I cut my dosage down to like 2-3 grams PWO only. I feel the benefits (muscle hardness/fullness which increases leverage rates) without the downsides (too much bloat).

may want to experiment with dosage...

never felt anything bad from creatine

Its the opposiste with me. Im sure its mental but I don't feel as energized when not using creatinie.

Just curious if it made anybody else feel like crap? I'm not sure if it's that or something else, but when i take it I seem to feel crappy later in the day. I drink a gallon of water when i work out and a gallon or more in the day. Thanks

If you feeling bad as in lethargic I would tend to beleive that its something else.

creatine makes me feel crappy if i take it in the afternoon, otherwise try jacked, or white flood, the less the filler the less crappy i feel imo.

creatine makes me feel crappy if i take it in the afternoon, otherwise try jacked, or white flood, the less the filler the less crappy i feel imo.

white flood made me feel like absolute shit, as for creatine, feel fine

Wasn't the loading myth dispelled awhile ago? People still adhere to that gimmick? I use it sparingly (workout days only) and cycle off of it for 2-3 weeks at a time when taking breaks from heavy training.

i never loaded

i dont know if i feel anything AT ALL from creatine:confused:
before i crossed over i could tell when i take it but after being on the dark side i don't notice if i am on it or not...:(
oh well i think the other supps are workin just fine:D
-JS

If your taking pure micronized creatine mono then you shouldnt have any issues with it. If your taking a product that has creatine mixed with sugars etc then you might have issues but it wont be due to the creatine.

Creatine doesnt hold water between skin and muscle. The water is held within the muscle.

If your taking pure micronized creatine mono then you shouldnt have any issues with it. If your taking a product that has creatine mixed with sugars etc then you might have issues but it wont be due to the creatine.

Creatine doesnt hold water between skin and muscle. The water is held within the muscle.

Exactly, Synthetek, one of the board sponsors carries a creatine mono - SyntheCreatine which
is Minimum 99% pure pharmaceutical grade micronised creatine monohydrate.

The best monohydrate you can get without any of the crap that a lot of
companies mix their products with. That's generally what causes stomach pains, gas etc.

Attachments

• synthecreatine.jpg
    synthecreatine.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 183
Wasn't the loading myth dispelled awhile ago? People still adhere to that gimmick? I use it sparingly (workout days only) and cycle off of it for 2-3 weeks at a time when taking breaks from heavy training.

It's the most studied sports supplement and it's safety and efficacy has been proven. Among other things, users have more DHT in their blood and it has been shown to lower myostatin. It is quite useful.

It is the micronized powder. I think I'll try to cut the dose in half and see how that works. thanks for the responses

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws