YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creeping intolerance with Whey (isolate included)?

I only do one shake per day and it’s 80% casein and only 20% whey. I take 4 gas-x with my shake to alleviate the bloating and gas that often follows. Many people like myself find that after they hit around 50 years of age they can longer digest certain foods. I used to love peanut butter. I had to give up all nuts because they cause painful gas. Keep shakes to a minimum ( once a day) and mixing less protein powder with some yogurt. This will help some with the gas and indigestion.

Have you tried adding BPC 157 into your regiment? I swear it’s been healing / helping every gastric issue I’ve had and the list is a long one. I don’t find most peptides effective but BPC has been working wonders. Almost feels like the equivalent to an anti aging drug for your internal organs, specifically everything GI related.

Have you tried adding BPC 157 into your regiment? I swear it’s been healing / helping every gastric issue I’ve had and the list is a long one. I don’t find most peptides effective but BPC has been working wonders. Almost feels like the equivalent to an anti aging drug for your internal organs, specifically everything GI related.
How do you administer the BPC for gastric issues? Orally or an injectable regimen?

I know this topic is always controversial thanks to mainstream medicine, but I can almost guarantee to you with all certainty that the problem is one word: Gluten. You are in the age group in which gluten has caused already so much damage in your gut that you start developing random weird symptoms with food intake. For others is way early. I developed symptoms way before you, including lactose intolerance, leaky gut, etc. and other symptoms along with yours. Since no MD was able to help me, I studied by myself the field of Naturopathic Medicine. When I came across gluten, I stopped it completely 100% religiously, it changed my life. Month after month got better and better to the point of feeling and being better than ever before in my life. it actually cured lifelong symptoms such as rhinitis, allergies, reddish face cheeks and others. Gluten is poison for humans. Oats are too. Not exactly the same molecule, but their "avenin" is very similar to gluten and causes almost the same damage to the vili.
I've been using Soy milk or coconut. The coconut started to give me diarrhea, so had to stop that.

How do you administer the BPC for gastric issues? Orally or an injectable regimen?

I do injections, 300mcg daily. I’ve read that oral or a nasal mist solution is quite effective too but I was using it in conjunction with TB-500 so I got the straight peptides for reconstitution.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws