over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Criticize my cycle for my girlfriend

thaigerthai

Registered
T3 --12.5mcg for 1 week , 25mcg for 2nd week, 40mcg 3rd week, 50mcg 4th week, 25mcg 5th week, 12.5mcg for the last week

Albuterol - three times per day starting at 2mg per each dose, eventually ramping up to her desired dose . Total of 6 weeks , 2 on 2 off 2 on.
If I can get Ketotifen tabs I will do straight 4 weeks of Albuterol instead

Metformin 500mg post workout meals

Appetite suppressant- phentermine, sibutramine, amfepramone. Whatever I can find at the pharmacy

1.5 gallons water per day, taurine fish oil etc etc
-
Ideally 30minutes of cardio 7% incline 3.2mph 6 days per week , and Pilates 3-4 times per week as well. No weight training , goal isn't muscle, just fat loss .

Opinions, comments, suggestions are very welcomed ! Thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe i'll learn something here but ramping never seemed necessary with t3, and is 12.5 not lower than what she produces already? . my girl and I always start right out at 50

ok!

skip all the fucking drugs for someone who has yet to keep the fork out of there mouth! don't take a short route that could have other ramifications for someone who has not come across these by there own desire.

:lightbulb:

then repeat
:naughty:
lol
:D

what does the diet look like are you going to be lowering the carbs as time goes on?

ok!

skip all the fucking drugs for someone who has yet to keep the fork out of there mouth! don't take a short route that could have other ramifications for someone who has not come across these by there own desire.

then repeat
lol
:D

truth brother:headbang:

Very true! I made this mistake with my wife. She has made huge gains in size but sucks when it comes to cardio. I let her run t-3 for a while thinking she would kick up her cardio. Wrong! Then I let her run dnp. Great fat loss but never grasped the concept that u have to do the work, no drug will give u the look of a figure girl. After a few runs with dnp she if finally seeing the important of solid diet and am cardio daily! Could have avoided all of it if I would have steered her right. Lessons learned. This is 8 months
**broken link removed****broken link removed**

110% or expect to regret it!

Not doing any weight training is a big mistake IMO too. Even if she somehow has a lot of muscle now she should do something to keep it tone and maintain the size. If she doesn't currently lift she could use more muscle because that will raise her BMR and help burn more calories. The last thing she would want is to end up "skinny fat".

ok!

then repeat
lol
:D[/QUOS

SIR u are so spot on .. pro

This is Promuscle, not anabolicreview. Just answer his question and not preach.

Thanks for the responses gents . I'm running low doses because I want to ensure safety on all fronts.
Diet is three meals per day. Carbs from lentils, veggies. 80g rice post workout .
On the side note I will train her for weights a few times a week just nothing intense. She doesn't have a lot of muscle, although I cannot find that out until we lose some fat. My girlfriend is the type that could go two meals a day and be satisfied, but she knows that is a no-go when she starts this regime.
Also she is a dentist so high doses of stimulants are not what I want her on through the course of the day.
At this point she knows she has to put the work in as well to get results.

Any more critic about the cycle would be great ! Appetite suppressant medication advice welcome as well

im gonna assume that your girlfriend is thai,and therefore assume that
the problem lies in diet.so i would not give her any medications to help loose fat
because once shes finished them shed soon be back in eating lots of carbs
like thailadys do...i know because my girlfriend is also thai and i see what they eat.
and its almost impossible to change their way of eating.
lots of rice and noodles and some veggies but almost no proteinsources
ive tried for 5 years and gave up on my girlfriend,she eats her food and i make my own...
sorry for my poor grammar,english is not my native language...

the plan looks really well thought out which is good but can be difficult. Considering how difficult the diet side is and how important it is I might consider something a little simpler but if you can keep her in line then great. My girlfriend got serious about it and found an online trainer to recommend a good keto diet that really worked. She has been sticking to the low carb diet since and still stays very lean regardless of any supplements.

I think the real challenge is finding something that she can live with or follow without feeling like it is she denying herself too much.

We found that a couple of supplements really work great. One was HGH, so long as the side affects don't get too bad. Julie ran 1-2 ius daily along with 12.5 mg of tbol daily and Novadex. That combination along with the diet resulted in amazing results.

If you are both committed and work together I think your on the right track. Keep in mind that diet is key, lifting and cardo go without saying but lifting worked for us every bit as much as cardo. Of coarse Julie did want the muscle so your situation might be different. Work with her and she should be able to reach her goal. Keep us posted.

Attachments

• IMG_0004 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0004 (Medium).JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 513
This is Promuscle, not anabolicreview. Just answer his question and not preaich.

professionalMUSCLE, not professionalcardiobunnieswhodontlift.

My advice. See if you can get her to stick to a well rounded exercise routine before pumping her full of chemicals.

Thank you everyone for the lengthy and courteous responses . I appreciate it .
@meatdeluxe yes my girlfriend is Thai , and through my experiences from dating Thai woman you are absolutely correct. Although my current one is definitely goal oriented and strong. One cheat meal a week is all she will get . And I will have an eye on her 5 days out of the week
@geobob I like your philosophy about finding something she can live with and follow without feeling terrible. Need to think a little more about this, and possibly add two lean snacks throughout the day with her three meals. Weight training three times per week, cardio 6 days per week and Pilates 3-4 times per week is what I'm thinking for her.
As far as the chemicals, I already stressed to her they don't work and will not work if she doesn't put in the "work" . She has seen my results on no drugs which is nothing short of incredible , so I think this gives her a bit of motivation even on a few chemicals.

Anyone know of interactions between sibutramine and t3/Albuterol?

@meatdeluxe yes my girlfriend is Thai , and through my experiences from dating Thai woman you are absolutely correct. Although my current one is definitely goal oriented and strong. One cheat meal a week is all she will get . And I will have an eye on her 5 days out of the week
@geobob I like your philosophy about finding something she can live with and follow without feeling terrible. Need to think a little more about this, and possibly add two lean snacks throughout the day with her three meals. Weight training three times per week, cardio 6 days per week and Pilates 3-4 times per week is what I'm thinking for her.
As far as the chemicals, I already stressed to her they don't work and will not work if she doesn't put in the "work" . She has seen my results on no drugs which is nothing short of incredible , so I think this gives her a bit of motivation even on a few chemicals.

She is goal orientated and strong but needs a long list of chemicals to drop weight....I have a feeling that she has put her faith on you and will do what you say. That is wrong, she should research the risks vs reward on her own and decide.

I am a thai woman and I got extremely lean(sixk pack) before touching anything by dieting. It wasnt easy but the reward was great.

As far as Sibutramine which is the only suppresant you will find OTC here is really bad for her.
""It has been associated with increased cardiovascular events and strokes and has been withdrawn from the market in several countries ""
Thats from wiki btw.

You really need to pause and think if your willing to risk her health to loose some fat which she will regain as an estrogen dominant human with no change in eating habits.

Have her drop at least 3-4kg just from eating better(not that hard for a newbie dieter) and then reconsider the drugs without sibu.

snacks and dieting... lol
two words that don't belong together!

have her stop putting things in her mouth! dont keep trying to add more.

less in mouth = less gf lol

she is addicted to insulin and all the hormones that go along with it. get that under control with diet. it will have countless health benefits and in the end she will look better.

fucking with all this other shit is 2million % unnecessary

Dont agree with your drug program at all, one word comes to mind, LAZY.
Try diet and cardio for fat loss and resitance training for increasing metabolic rate...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131