Cruising Test at 125mg/week

Feb 1st-End of April
Blast :first 4-6 weeks: Test E 500mg/week
EQ 500mg/week

Last 6 -8 weeks out : Test Prop 100mg/ED
Masteron prop 100mg/ED
Tren 50 mg/ED
EQ 500mg/Week

let me know what you guys think! this is what i plan right now, if u guys have any changes i could make it would be greatly appreciated!
btw the competition im prepping for is the orlando europa(men's physique) on the april 28th! wish me luck!

Last edited:
So far 5 weeks on Test E / week

December 1st - Feb 1st
Cruising Test at 125mg/week

Feb 1st-End of April
Blast :first 4-6 weeks: Test E 500mg/week
EQ 500mg/week

Last 6 -8 weeks out : Test Prop 100mg/ED
Masteron prop 100mg/ED
Tren 50 mg/ED
EQ 500mg/Week

let me know what you guys think! this is what i plan right now, if u guys have any changes i could make it would be greatly appreciated!
btw the competition im prepping for is the orlando europa(men's physique) on the april 28th! wish me luck!

looks good ran similar cycle for my contest, maybe some t3 throughout with clen or eca. i would do do winny or anavar the 5-6 weeks with the short acting esters var 60-100mg ed, or win at 50mg up the dose to 100mg the last 2-3 weeks. i ran var during mine at 75mg ed and halo at 30-40mg ed the last 3 weeks worked great. drop eq about 14 days out to help with any water retention.

Last edited:
just saw your doing mens physique scratch the halo and dropping the eq you dnt want to be to hard for the show

thx......sounds good. should i drop test prop 2 weeks out since it causes water retention?

btw just a quick question..
how much vials? of test prop , EQ , master , Tren i should get for my entire contest prep? if

test propionate 100mg/ml
Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/ml
trenbolone acetate 100mg/ml

sorry im kinda bad on the math,and i don't want any extra....

You are going to run 2250mg of gear for a physique competition?.. This sounds a bit high to me, and I'm not a low dose guy so to speak.. you also asked how many bottles of each you need and put nandralone decanoate in there and I dont see that anywhere in your proposed cycle.. What is your usage history, stats, I think that would help people get a better picture. But again, I think that amount of gear may be a bit high. Again, only my two cents, and I don't know anything about you. good luck, either way I'm sure you will learn alot.

oops.....i meant EQ or Boldenone undecyclenate 250mg/ml

too high dosages? what do you suggest then?

right now im 25 years old
5'6
200 lbs

if u have any other cycles i can do precontest let me know....this cycle i posted was just something my friend who is competing as well suggested

Last edited:
this site is wealth of knowledge, look around, read, read, read, figure out who is smart and who gives good advice.. My theoretical advice (I'm not smart nor do I give good advice), if both of us lived in a country where it was legal would be to start with the lowest dosages possible and slowly work them up as you got closer to the show. if you have never run anything before then the changes will be very dramatic. Learn as much as you can about nutrition, and use that as your greatest weapon. You may even use all the money you will save from less gear and hire a prep coach to get you in exactly how you want to look. You are young, stay open to learning and you will go a lot farther than someone who is close minded and passes up all opportunities for learning (future growth.) Take care.

In my opinion that is an absurd amount of drugs for mens physique...

Just hack the doses down

prop = 550 a week tops
EQ = 500 a week
masteron = 300/400 a week

I dont think tren is even really that necassary for your goals but if you really wanna run it keep it around 250-350 a week tops...and I would maybe even lower the test to 350 if you are gonna run the tren. Maybe consider using anavar at 50 mgs a day instead of tren at 50.

If you can't get to MPD shape on those doses (still too much in my opinion) you aren't training or dieting right.

I dunno, 2 + grams of gear for a MPD guy just seems a bit hectic, I haven't gone over 1.3 grams total personally YET and I'm 230 lbs....

Just my opinion.

Dosages are definitely a bit high for what you're trying to accomplish. Consider keeping running the test and EQ at 500mg/wk each. Around 4 weeks out add masteron at 100mg EOD (ED is definitely overkill and 350mg/wk is plenty for this compound). Again, no need for tren here. Another thing to consider is maybe running the long-ester test for the entire duration and eliminating the prop. I use long-ester test for my contest cycles to eliminate frequent pinning and reduce the chance for lumps as the comp gets closer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws