over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

critique cycle please!

moomoo

Newbies
brief stats
32 training for 5 years straight have also trained on and off for a couple years throughout early 20s
6,2 108kg
training 6 days normal pyramid style heavy compound.

first cycle 16 weeks andropen 275mg 2 ml a week went from 104 to 115kg been off for four months, doing the time on time off protocol.

please just critique cycle I will not be posting about my pct everyones different and my last pct worked great so just cycle info.

second cycle:
.8ml eod andropen 275mg =770mg test a week
.3 eod tren ace 100mg =105mg a week
.3 eod mast prop 100mg =105mg a week
also gonna run .5 mg e3rdd Arimidex

im planning on running this for 16 weeks

wanting to achieve slight recomp and clean gains will be eating at 350 cal surplus

Cut test in half, don't need that much on a second cycle.

Everything else looks ok

really that low ?? whats your theory??

"My" theory is you should use the minimum effective dose to get the job done...if one advil reduces the headache, why take 3

Give yourself room

P.S- tren is really goddamn powerful

Last edited:
yeah I guess so. maybe .5ml eod with a total of 481.25mg a week. I have read about gear for years and I know about the strength of tren 4to1 opposed to test 1to1 andro ana ratio. im already a bit of a angry person thats why I opted so low on the tren and added a bit of mast instead.

"My" theory is you should use the minimum effective dose to get the job done...if one advil reduces the headache, why take 3

Give yourself room

P.S- tren is really goddamn powerful

yeah I guess so. maybe .5ml eod with a total of 481.25mg a week. I have read about gear for years and I know about the strength of tren 4to1 opposed to test 1to1 andro ana ratio. im already a bit of a angry person thats why I opted so low on the tren and added a bit of mast instead.

I have a different philosophy regarding aas.

guys say 'only use as much as you need to grow' - as if to say:

'you can use 1g to get to 200lb at 8%, but if you use 2g to get to 200 at 8%, you will need more to grow past that'

I don't see it that way.. to me, that's a lot like saying 'stay natural until you've hit your natural limit' - which is fucking gay.

to put it simply, if you are 180lbs at 8%, 1g will get you to 200lbs at 8%, and 2g will get you to 225lbs at 8% eventually.. if you stay on it long enough.

so why take the long way? just go straight to 2g lmao :eek:

but regarding your cycle, id bump the adex up to .5mg at least EOD

You don’t need nearly that much gear to grow , especially being a second cycle.

More important than your cycle is your diet and training , what does your diet look like.??

What kind of training are you doing.??

'you can use 1g to get to 200lb at 8%, but if you use 2g to get to 200 at 8%, you will need more to grow past that'

I don't see it that way.. to me, that's a lot like saying 'stay natural until you've hit your natural limit' - which is fucking gay.

to put it simply, if you are 180lbs at 8%, 1g will get you to 200lbs at 8%, and 2g will get you to 225lbs at 8% eventually.. if you stay on it long enough.

Because long term you do more damage staying on those higher doses :)

Up to the person, and their own risk tolerance

yeah I like your kind of thinking to be honest nut at same dome wanna fuck my hptatoo much. on first cycle I was doing .5mg eod adex week five started getting rally sore dry joints went to e3rdd and pain went away did mid cycle and end cycle bloods estro was all in higer end of normal. I know adex is best eod for stable bloods, but fuck that pain plus the mast has a bit of ai properties

I always write what thethinker and Gunsmith has posted and for good reason. I took far too much on my 2nd cycle as I didn't know at the time. Is it the end of the world... no. On here we (me) all act like if you dose x amount you will have to dose more in the future to get results but that is nonense. But listen to the guys and start lower and build up to a sensible amount. You don't need that much test. But I am no one to talk as I recall dosing 1.2g test on my 2nd cycle. I can make gains on 300mg test now so again not the end of the world.

I recommend trying 1 new compound at a time but if you want to do tren and mast that is up to you. Personally I would do one so you can access what difference that brings. Mast can also make someone more aggressive as well. I would do about 500mg test and add in 40mg tren a eod and see how that treats you. It's not low but definitely not high. Do you have any pics?

brief stats
32 training for 5 years straight have also trained on and off for a couple years throughout early 20s
6,2 108kg
training 6 days normal pyramid style heavy compound.

first cycle 16 weeks andropen 275mg 2 ml a week went from 104 to 115kg been off for four months, doing the time on time off protocol.

please just critique cycle I will not be posting about my pct everyones different and my last pct worked great so just cycle info.

second cycle:
.8ml eod andropen 275mg =770mg test a week
.3 eod tren ace 100mg =105mg a week
.3 eod mast prop 100mg =105mg a week
also gonna run .5 mg e3rdd Arimidex

im planning on running this for 16 weeks

wanting to achieve slight recomp and clean gains will be eating at 350 cal surplus

Looks fine, if it were me I'd bump the tren little, skip the masteron and reduce the test but you don't have to do that

My modification(s) would be
test 500mg
tren 300
-> no point in using mast when you're bulking IMO

Because long term you do more damage staying on those higher doses :)

Up to the person, and their own risk tolerance

I feel like 'risk' is more complex than that.

2g of test per week will likely not do nearly as much harm as 300mg tren and 300mg winstrol per week

You don’t need nearly that much gear to grow , especially being a second cycle.

More important than your cycle is your diet and training , what does your diet look like.??

What kind of training are you doing.??

my diet is as follows

breakfast 8 egg omelette with only two yolks veggies and avocado and 50 gram oats

meal 2 muscle prep meals 150 gram protein 150 g carbs they are all different in macro breakdown but roughly 45 g pro 12 g carbs 6 g fat

meal three as above

shake 50g pro isolate piece of fruit
gym
shake 50g pro iso mixed berries and skim milk

meal 4 as above

meal 5 as above

pre bed 300g low fat cottage cheese mixed nuts

3400 cal roughly meals vary very slightly

360g pro 120g carbs cbf working out fat this is a rough eating day I do a cheat meal every Friday or sat

I completely disagree with this and all my experience has shown the exact opposite. You will actually grow bigger by maximizing your sensitivity and using the least amount needed to grow.

To me, this is the exact type of thinking that leads to health issues. The "long way" is actually both the healthiest way and the way to the best gains. The short way leads to health issues and ultimately a lack of gains, not an increase in gains.

I don't even think most people can utilize higher doses properly, I think it takes time (many years) to get the most out of higher doses, and I think there is an optimal dose that allows for longer cycles due to fewer side effects and leads to greater gains in the long run.

I always write what thethinker and Gunsmith has posted and for good reason. I took far too much on my 2nd cycle as I didn't know at the time. Is it the end of the world... no. On here we (me) all act like if you dose x amount you will have to dose more in the future to get results but that is nonense. But listen to the guys and start lower and build up to a sensible amount. You don't need that much test. But I am no one to talk as I recall dosing 1.2g test on my 2nd cycle. I can make gains on 300mg test now so again not the end of the world.

I recommend trying 1 new compound at a time but if you want to do tren and mast that is up to you. Personally I would do one so you can access what difference that brings. Mast can also make someone more aggressive as well. I would do about 500mg test and add in 40mg tren a eod and see how that treats you. It's not low but definitely not high. Do you have any pics?
how can I post pics????

I completely disagree with this and all my experience has shown the exact opposite. You will actually grow bigger by maximizing your sensitivity and using the least amount needed to grow.

To me, this is the exact type of thinking that leads to health issues. The "long way" is actually both the healthiest way and the way to the best gains. The short way leads to health issues and ultimately a lack of gains, not an increase in gains.

I don't even think most people can utilize higher doses properly, I think it takes time (many years) to get the most out of higher doses, and I think there is an optimal dose that allows for longer cycles due to fewer side effects and leads to greater gains in the long run.

I don't think that leading off with higher doses from the get-go will lead to more gains

I think it will lead to the same gains as slowly building up, just in an expedited fashion.

while I agree that the general principle of 'higher doses = more health risk' I think that the compounds utilized will have a much more significant impact than overall mg/week.

buuuuuuuuut you're bigger than me, so I suppose I should defer, since this is about bodybuilding after all.

then again.. Swiper is bigger than both of us combined...sooooo there's that :eek: lol

couple pics haven't got much on my computer. current state

Attachments

• IMG_2470.jpg
    IMG_2470.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2467.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2473.jpg
    IMG_2473.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 44
Looks like you are all set. Good base to work from on the cycle. Your diet looks decent. I would look at upping carbs gradually over time (especially around training). I would drop the test a bit and mast completely and up the tren slightly and go from there.

Looks like you are all set. Good base to work from on the cycle. Your diet looks decent. I would look at upping carbs gradually over time (especially around training). I would drop the test a bit and mast completely and up the tren slightly and go from there.

how can I delete the photos im really bad with tec thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity