over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique my buddies new cycle

R u paying for his friken cycle. Explain, in detail, what looks so terrible about it!

Ok.... how about the androgen levels are extremely low. You're using a very large amount of an oral anabolic for an extended period of time and you're throwing in a stout dose of GH when you're barely over 200lbs. You're also throwing in a lot of proviron and exemestane which would also lead one to believe you are counting solely on the drugs for your "clean bulker". You wanted advice and apparently you need it. And then you get pissed when you get responses?? Grow up kid. The fact is you will get better gains for less money on 400mg of test and 400mg of tren.... or you can go with whatever you feel like it really makes no difference to me.

Why start a thread about "your buddy" when its so damn blatantly apparent that YOU are "the buddy" ? :rolleyes::banghead:

Ok.... how about the androgen levels are extremely low. You're using a very large amount of an oral anabolic for an extended period of time and you're throwing in a stout dose of GH when you're barely over 200lbs. You're also throwing in a lot of proviron and exemestane which would also lead one to believe you are counting solely on the drugs for your "clean bulker". You wanted advice and apparently you need it. And then you get pissed when you get responses?? Grow up kid. The fact is you will get better gains for less money on 400mg of test and 400mg of tren.... or you can go with whatever you feel like it really makes no difference to me.

kid??? Im 42 bro...been in the game since i was 30, started training at 19. If my body could handle 400 mg of synthetic test i would do it. if i could deal with the sides from 400 mg. tren i would. I know im using para, same ester...blah blah blah, but my body responds great to 160 mg. of Para. U know little about me. part of using the G is because my IGf-1 levels were tested not to long ago and came back at 38. Im producing what a 90 year old man produces. My diet is very clean, i use proper suppliments, drink close to a gallon a day of distilled water, use my liver supps. and organic dandelion tea due to orals, plus synthergine. We may have a different opinion, but don't call me out like i'm a kid...punk!

kid??? Im 42 bro...been in the game since i was 30, started training at 19. If my body could handle 400 mg of synthetic test i would do it. if i could deal with the sides from 400 mg. tren i would. I know im using para, same ester...blah blah blah, but my body responds great to 160 mg. of Para. U know little about me. part of using the G is because my IGf-1 levels were tested not to long ago and came back at 38. Im producing what a 90 year old man produces. My diet is very clean, i use proper suppliments, drink close to a gallon a day of distilled water, use my liver supps. and organic dandelion tea due to orals, plus synthergine. We may have a different opinion, but don't call me out like i'm a kid...punk!

Your need to grow up has nothing to due with your age, only your maturity level. Do what you want, but if you don't want opinions don't ask. Distilled water will draw minerals from your body, not a good thing. Just throwin it out there. I find your internet attacks rather amusing. Since you are so familiar with blood work have your liver enzymes checked after 6 weeks at 75mg of anavar. I would offer more suggestions, but clearly you aren't open to the knowledge of others who are exponentially more educated and experienced with this than yourself. 3 years on this board and this is what you come up with?! Good luck. I won't bother responding to any more of your posts.

Last edited:
My buddy is running a new cycle. He is 5-10, 205 and has taken about 10 weeks off. He is looking to lean up with:
5 iu 5/2
160 mg. Para weekly
75 mg. Var daily
300 mg. Test weekly
50 mg. Proviron thru-out
25 mg. Liquid stane daily
diet is clean, also using liver supps, BCAA and cod oil. Appreciate any feedback. -1 bigmofo-

@ 5-10, 205, ur "buddy" should only be using test. nowhere near big enough to be using all that shit.. I.M.O.

My buddy is running a new cycle. He is 5-10, 205 and has taken about 10 weeks off. He is looking to lean up with:
5 iu 5/2
160 mg. Para weekly
75 mg. Var daily
300 mg. Test weekly
50 mg. Proviron thru-out
25 mg. Liquid stane daily
diet is clean, also using liver supps, BCAA and cod oil. Appreciate any feedback. -1 bigmofo-

Apparently not. Whether it's you or your buddy needing the advice, I suggest you listen to it instead of insulting everybody that doesn't agree with your cycle. And before you start calling people idiots, I suggest you find out a little more about them. I was only trying to help and make the point that drugs are not always the answer. Next time you post a cycle, post the diet you intend on following as well. A "clean diet" means different things to different people.

Last edited:
your post was unnecessary, hes using what most would consider a bridge :star-:ars

Expain to me why it wasn't necassary. Didn't he post a cycle with the statement ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED? Key word being any. When you say most would consider that a bridge, who's most? In fact, if anyone's post was unnecessary, I would say it's yours. I looked through this thread and you offered exactly zero feedback on his cycle. Your only comment was that my post, which was my opinion, and feedback that he asked for, was "unnecassary."

Last edited:
Apparently not. Whether it's you or your buddy needing the advice, I suggest you listen to it instead of insulting everybody that doesn't agree with your cycle. And before you start calling people idiots, I suggest you find out a little more about them. I was only trying to help and make the point that drugs are not always the answer. Next time you post a cycle, post the diet you intend on following as well. A "clean diet" means different things to different people.

I can appreciate that. I'll take that into consideration. I did make some changes to it too.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear