over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

critique my bulking diet??

thebaron1

Registered
first off ive ran two cycles...both the same test e 500mg 10 weeks with a 4 week dbol kicker at 40mg ed.
im 6'2" 230 pounds at about 15% bodyfat and 25 years old.

going to run a 12 week test e at 600mg ew with dbol at weeks 6-12 at 45mg ed.

meal 1 shake 16oz whole milk
1 cup plain yogurt
1 banana
1 scoop syntha 6

meal 2 3 eggs
5 oz. ground turkey
1/3 cup chedder cheese
4 oz. whole wheat pasta

meal 3 5 oz. chicken
4 oz. whole wheat pasta

meal 4 pwo 40 grams whey
80 grams some simple sugar

meal 5 5 oz. chicken
4 oz. whole wheat pasta

meal 6 6 oz. steak
4 oz. whole wheat pasta

meal 7 1 c cottage cheese
1 banana
1 oz. almonds

total macros 500 carbs 325 prot. 107 fat

total calories 4263

first off ive ran two cycles...both the same test e 500mg 10 weeks with a 4 week dbol kicker at 40mg ed.
im 6'2" 230 pounds at about 15% bodyfat and 25 years old.

going to run a 12 week test e at 600mg ew with dbol at weeks 6-12 at 45mg ed.

meal 1 shake 16oz whole milk
1 cup plain yogurt
1 banana
1 scoop syntha 6

meal 2 3 eggs
5 oz. ground turkey
1/3 cup chedder cheese
4 oz. whole wheat pasta

meal 3 5 oz. chicken
4 oz. whole wheat pasta

meal 4 pwo 40 grams whey
80 grams some simple sugar

meal 5 5 oz. chicken
4 oz. whole wheat pasta

meal 6 6 oz. steak
4 oz. whole wheat pasta

meal 7 1 c cottage cheese
1 banana
1 oz. almonds

total macros 500 carbs 325 prot. 107 fat

total calories 4263

I don't like this diet for bulking up, but I like to stay fairly lean in the off season. Where is your healthy fats? D-bol is better the first 4-6 weeks.

in your opinion why dont you like it? and dbol isnt better in the beginning necesarily.....maybe for people with no patience waiting for test to kick in....i have more than enough patience.

Sounds like you have it all figured out to me. No need for further input...

I don't like this diet for bulking up, but I like to stay fairly lean in the off season. Where is your healthy fats? D-bol is better the first 4-6 weeks.
all personal choices and opinions but i agree with you, I perfer a lil lower carbs and more fats coming from primarily EFA's.

I'd go for around 4500+ cals and drop if gaining to much BF.

in your opinion why dont you like it? and dbol isnt better in the beginning necesarily.....maybe for people with no patience waiting for test to kick in....i have more than enough patience.

Well, first of all you are not eating enough protein and too much carbs and you have no healthy fats in your diet. A BB should eat between 1.5 to 2 grams of protien per pound for growth. Your BF is higher beacuse of the carb in take. IMO you need 350-400g protein, 350-400 carbs, 100g of fats is good, if coming from mostly healthy fats EX: olive oil, EFA's, nuts. depending on what test you take and gets in your system within 1-2 weeks. Most of your gains are going to happen between 4-8 weeks on a 12 week cycle. Test after so many weeks will supress your natural in your body, at 25 you have plenty. D-bol in the first 4 weeks will elevate the effects by your 4-6 week. That is why me personally, I notice my best gains by the 6 week, 1/2 way and level out(providing I don't take more, later in the cycle) You probally need to do a search on this to understand more. I would also suggest in a journal of food intake, www.fitday.com is free, we are all different, but it will help you understand more on your diet when you log it down, hence no guessing.

ok ill try out what youve suggested with the higher protein and lower carbs.....so basically what youre saying is even macros number for protein and carbs then....instead of most people eating higher carbs?

can you give me some examples of where you get your healthy fats? i know some but want to see if ive missed some good sources for variety

also would you suggest taking any digestive enzymes to help with protein absorbtion?

and how about dbol kicker and ending with something like superdrol?

ok ill try out what youve suggested with the higher protein and lower carbs.....so basically what youre saying is even macros number for protein and carbs then....instead of most people eating higher carbs?

can you give me some examples of where you get your healthy fats? i know some but want to see if ive missed some good sources for variety

also would you suggest taking any digestive enzymes to help with protein absorbtion?

Get your healthy fat from olive oil, its great to cook with. Get you Essential fats from all natural peanut butter and from omega 3. Omega 3 you can buy as a supplement and are also found in many kinds of fish like salmon and tilapia. essential fats are not only a good place to get your fats from in order to fill the fat need in your diet but are also essential in keeping cholesterol in check, an essential aid to the bodybuilder. An easy way to do this is to always cook with olive oil, nothing else. Add tbl spoon of all natural peaunut butter to every meal as dessert, and in addition to that take omega 3 pills three times a day at your prefered dose. Also substitute some of the ground beef for fish. Looking at your diet i would also add in some fiber, more greens and/or beans.
As for the orals, you can take orals 4-6 weeks on and then take a break from them just as long, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. So in your cycle do dbol weeks 1-4 then off 5-8 then on again 9-12.

Last edited:
Get your healthy fat from olive oil, its great to cook with. Get you Essential fats from all natural peanut butter and from omega 3. Omega 3 you can buy as a supplement and are also found in many kinds of fish like salmon and tilapia. essential fats are not only a good place to get your fats from in order to fill the fat need in your diet but are also essential in keeping cholesterol in check, an essential aid to the bodybuilder. An easy way to do this is to always cook with olive oil, nothing else. Add tbl spoon of all natural peaunut butter to every meal as dessert, and in addition to that take omega 3 pills three times a day at your prefered dose. Also substitute some of the ground beef for fish. Looking at your diet i would also add in some fiber, more greens and/or beans.
As for the orals, you can take orals 4-6 weeks on and then take a break from them just as long, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. So in your cycle do dbol weeks 1-4 then off 5-8 then on again 9-12.

its ground turkey actually..lol...but thanks for all the info....i like the idea of adding in the natty peanut butter throughout the day

ill be adding beans in for fiber....

its ground turkey actually..lol...but thanks for all the info....i like the idea of adding in the natty peanut butter throughout the day

ill be adding beans in for fiber....

yeah sorry lol. But I kinda stated that wron too, substitute fish for one of your meals either the chicken, beef and or turkey, but in reality you don't have to do this as long as you are taking in enough efa's from sups and nuts. Pesty also said to take in at least 400g of protein a day and well.. you're already at 325 so another meal plus a protein shake will do.

You can eat salmon and tuna for some choices, but olive oil is a good choice, and be careful on the doseages of the peanut butter. Almonds, walnuts are good sources. Health stores carry liquid EFA's.

You can eat salmon and tuna for some choices, but olive oil is a good choice, and be careful on the doseages of the peanut butter. Almonds, walnuts are good sources. Health stores carry liquid EFA's.

Thats good to know about the liquid EFA's, haven't seen them at my sup store but im sure i could find them on the interenet somewhere.
Question tho, I thought olive oil was only a 'healthy' or 'good' fat, not essential, am i wrong?
Also, thanks for posting that food journal website, i mean to send you pm thanking you for that cuz i used it today and love it.

Thats good to know about the liquid EFA's, haven't seen them at my sup store but im sure i could find them on the interenet somewhere.
Question tho, I thought olive oil was only a 'healthy' or 'good' fat, not essential, am i wrong?
Also, thanks for posting that food journal website, i mean to send you pm thanking you for that cuz i used it today and love it.

I post all of mine food into that site, it keeps me honest. If I see something that is changing, I got something to confirm what I am doing, right or wrong. I think the brand to take for liquid EFA's is Udo's.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity