over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

critique my cutting diet.

peco_12345

Registered
Hey guys been away from the game for a while, lost my job got deppressed and went from 190 pounds at 9% bf under phils training to 209 at 20% bf over the course of a year when i lost my job. Got a new job and im back in the gym to give it one last shot, always wanted to compete one day, before i can start doing anything i wanna get my bf lower so im cutting with a low dose of test weekly to help retain and kick in the muscle memory till i can atleast bring my bf down to 12%. working out 5 days a week. bodyparts worked twice weekly except for legs and cardio for now is at 3 times a week 20 mins moderate running. may consider ECA stack but havent put much thought into it yet. Proposed diet is as followed

Wake up- Protien shake in water
104 cal, 20g protien, 6g carbs, 0 fats

Mid day- 10 egg whites plus 2 yolks, cup of oats, 1 tablespoon of olive oil
709 calories, 54g protien, 58g carbs, 28g fat

lunch- 2 cans of light tuna in water 1 tablespoon of olive oil cup of brown rice.
776 calories, 86g protien, 45g carbs, 23g fat

pre workout- half cup of oats.
155 calories, 6g protien, 27g carbs 2.5g fat.

post workout- 2 scoops of protien with water
208 calories, 40g protien, 12g carbs

Dinner - 8 oz chicken breast with 1 cup brown rice and spinach
703 calories, 73g protien, carbs 45g, fat 21g

Total macro breakdown CALORIES PROTIEN CARBS FAT
2656 280G 176G 80G

400 mgs of test E weekly, multi vit, fish oil, creatine.

looks pretty clean. Why not make your first meal the one with the most calories? Also, it's good to have at least a scoop of protein for pre-workout, just so you're not going in on an empty stomach. Maybe have all your carbs for the first few meals and taper down before bed. I think you will see good results regardless if you stick to it. Dieting can suck ass...give yourself a cheat meal once a week. good luck

Looks like you have a good idea of what to do. Few things I would change. Seem to have more carbs before bed than you do pre and post workout. I'd prolly switch that around. Also, how far apart is "morning" and "mid day" a small protein shake won't stay in your system long.. May want to eat a quality meal then. Let the others give their input.. Looks pretty decent tho.

I'm not sure how far your lunch is from your workout, but you should probably split the 2 scoops of whey up into Pre/Post workout instead of just 2 scoops post.

Hey guys been away from the game for a while, lost my job got deppressed and went from 190 pounds at 9% bf under phils training to 209 at 20% bf over the course of a year when i lost my job. Got a new job and im back in the gym to give it one last shot, always wanted to compete one day, before i can start doing anything i wanna get my bf lower so im cutting with a low dose of test weekly to help retain and kick in the muscle memory till i can atleast bring my bf down to 12%. working out 5 days a week. bodyparts worked twice weekly except for legs and cardio for now is at 3 times a week 20 mins moderate running. may consider ECA stack but havent put much thought into it yet. Proposed diet is as followed

lunch- 2 cans of light tuna in water 1 tablespoon of olive oil cup of brown rice.

2656 280G 176G 80G

Are these correct? You could definitely cut well with this diet, but you might be getting less protein/calories than you have accounted for. Good luck!

2656 280G 176G 80G

Glad things are looking up for you. The diet is sweet except for the protein. Add an extra scoop for the wake up, keeping it in water. Eat one can of tuna at lunch and another can with pre workout. Post workout add another scoop. Make sure to reap the benefits of free range eggs and give True Protein a try if you haven't already. (Shameful bump :D)

Thanks for all the input, i usually wake up and have my protien shake an hour later and then have lunch like 3 hours later, im definatly gonna add one pre workout scoop of protien, but im finding it extremly difficult to maintain the same diet over the weekend, im not partying but my regular routine breaks making it hard without the same day cycle. Are cheat meals benificial or do i just gotta keep myself straight. i was also thinking of adding an ECA stack? what do you think? ive tried caffiene and been ok but i havent tried the stack, any recomendations on wht i should use and dosing?

Last edited:
Why not go back to what you were doing with Phil, it obviously worked

I like this diet, I'm no expert but seems simple enough and workable... I mite just give this one a try. ;)

You need to add some healthy fats to that diet.

Just my .2 cents

Chip

I like this diet, I'm no expert but seems simple enough and workable... I mite just give this one a try. ;)

all i can say its extremly simple and cheap. i take ten egg crack them in a chinese take out dish, take the yolks out and nuke um in the microwave. Eat my oats raw with some water and im good to go.

any opinions on cheat meals in there and the ECA stack

??? seems like between the olive oil and fish oils he is taking he is geting plenty of healthy fats.

Hey mrsoul

I was more reffering to real food fats, like salmon, almonds ect...

That just my .2cents.

Chip

Looks like you're good to go in my book. The only thing I'd add is maybe a tablespoon of peanut butter with your pre-work out bowl of oats.

you should have a cheat meal at least once a week. if you eat as clean as you propose, you could almost eat anything you wanted for your cheat meal. I would not do more than one a week tho.. thats just me.

as for the eca... do you really feel you need one? if not, why bother?

you should have a cheat meal at least once a week. if you eat as clean as you propose, you could almost eat anything you wanted for your cheat meal. I would not do more than one a week tho.. thats just me.

as for the eca... do you really feel you need one? if not, why bother?

i honestly wanna get back to getting leaner as fast as possible cause with the goals im aiming for i really dont wanna waste time with cutting right now.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws