over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique my cycle

parachute

Newbies
Pls gimme your feedback on my upcoming 2nd cycle, below.

Background: On trt for a few years, did a 6 week cycle of test cyp, test prop and Tren ace that finished up mid Nov. Will begin this second cycle after the holidays, giving myself 8+ weeks off cycle (except for my trt). 37 y/o, 220lbs or so, probably 15-16% BF these days. Goal is an offseason BB bulking stack.

Weeks 1-8: test cyp @200mg/week (my TRT dose)

Weeks 1-8 sustanon @250mg/week

Week 1-5 dbol 50mg ED

Week 1-8 Tren E 300mg/week (pinning 150mg 2x each week)

Some questions:
Sustanon: pin 2x per week? Long water half life is 4 days. How often do other pin sust?

Kick starting/front loading: Any advantage to frontloading a heavier dosage of dbol or Tren e for weeks1-2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the sust and the cyp?
Why not just the sust?
Or since you're on TRT and have it in your system already why not the cyp?

One or the other of the cyp or sust.Cyp 2x wk,sust 3x wk. At least,very least 500 MG s wk.

good cycle. I ran test @ 500 and tren at 200 and I got great results.

Background: On trt for a few years, did a 6 week cycle of test cyp, test prop and Tren ace that finished up mid Nov. Will begin this second cycle after the holidays, giving myself 8+ weeks off cycle (except for my trt). 37 y/o, 220lbs or so, probably 15-16% BF these days. Goal is an offseason BB bulking stack.

Week 1-5 dbol 50mg ED

Some questions:
Sustanon: pin 2x per week? Long water half life is 4 days. How often do other pin sust?

Kick starting/front loading: Any advantage to frontloading a heavier dosage of dbol or Tren e for weeks1-2?

That's a solid cycle , glad to see smaller numbers rather than crazy doses I've seen lately.
Diet and training in check you should see some very solid gain and body recomposition with a cycle like that , no need to up the dose of D-bol for the first couple weeks , 50mg is plenty and you will feel results from that pretty quick.

Now that you have the easy part figured out , what does your diet and training regiment look like??
What are your goals and expectations from the cycle?

My advice would be have someone take some really good pictures before you start , then again every couple weeks to track your progress
keep a detailed log of your diet and training that way you can see what results your got from what you did and took.

If its in your budget , I'd highly suggest hiring a prep coach even if you are not gonna do a show , what you pair for with a good coach is't just them getting you to a specific point but you are paying for a 16 week lesson in nutrition , training and supplements.

That's a solid cycle , glad to see smaller numbers rather than crazy doses I've seen lately.
Diet and training in check you should see some very solid gain and body recomposition with a cycle like that , no need to up the dose of D-bol for the first couple weeks , 50mg is plenty and you will feel results from that pretty quick.

Now that you have the easy part figured out , what does your diet and training regiment look like??

My advice would be have someone take some really good pictures before you start , then again every couple weeks to track your progress
keep a detailed log of your diet and training that way you can see what results your got from what you did and took.

If its in your budget , I'd highly suggest hiring a prep coach even if you are not gonna do a show , what you pair for with a good coach is't just them getting you to a specific point but you are paying for a 16 week lesson in nutrition , training and supplements.

great to see you back posting again Gunsmith!

Why the sust and the cyp?

Why not just the sust?

Or since you're on TRT and have it in your system already why not the cyp?

200mg/wk Cyp is my normal trt dose year round. The sust is just for the cycle although most commenters so far don't sound like they like the sust and suggest removing entirely and upping the cyp instead

Thanks for the feedback, Gunsmith here are answers

Goals: I'm going to compete in next few years, this upcoming cycle is just A step along that path and it's a bulking cycle. I have a long way to go before I have a physique I want to take out and compete with. Expectations? Geeze I dunno, 1lb/week of lean body mass gains would be awesome.

Diet and training: I've been on a carb cycling diet for about 2 years. I am not genetically gifted in many ways but I tolerate carbs well and I find it easy to tighten up my diet when I need to. On cycle, I am very strict, no cheat meals and will bump my carbs and calories on training days, haven't set up my on-cycle macros yet but I suspect will be around 4000-4200 calories/day on training days, depending on lean body mass when I start cycle in 1-1.5 months from now.

Training wise, I just run John Meadows programs, finishing Creeping Death now and will probably use Sentinel when I go back on cycle

I like the prep coach idea. I had a coach for about a year when I was going to compete naturally and he taught me a ton. I should get another one

Only thing I would reject is your HRT dose being 200 mg/wk. HRT shouldn't be more than about 100 mg/wk, half of that. Keep a close eye on your hematocrit/hemoglobin because you don't want a blood clot. A few of us on here can attest to just how deadly a blood clot can be.

Only thing I would reject is your HRT dose being 200 mg/wk. HRT shouldn't be more than about 100 mg/wk, half of that. Keep a close eye on your hematocrit/hemoglobin because you don't want a blood clot. A few of us on here can attest to just how deadly a blood clot can be.

Thanks, are you an endocrinologist? My endocrinologist who prescribes my trt set my dose at 200mg/week several years ago and i've been fine so far. I'm not an endocrinologist or expert on trt but my understanding is that the dose is based on the patient's free test and other markers.

Week 1-5 dbol 50mg ED

Some questions:

Pertaining to your questions, I've front loaded on two cycles. No added benefit and it brought on negative sides early. As far as I have read there is no need to front load.

Imo I pin the majority of oils daily or every other day. It brings more stable blood levels. Pinning daily can be a pain ,but if you stick to short esters you can use insulin pins subq or Im.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thanks, are you an endocrinologist? My endocrinologist who prescribes my trt set my dose at 200mg/week several years ago and i've been fine so far. I'm not an endocrinologist or expert on trt but my understanding is that the dose is based on the patient's free test and other markers.

My endo did the same. If your doctor is truly an endo and based it on your blood levels then that is a good dose but most people on here self medicate and use 2x or more what a normal dose is. It truly is hard to believe that someone would have to take 2x the dose that I do to be in a normal range. Maybe he allows your blood levels to be higher. All of the people I know on TRT from an endo take 100 mg/wk or less. Just going off of what I am familiar with. You could just be an extreme fringe.

my TRT dose is 100mg a week i shoot it on Monday mornings and had blood drawn on Thursday and my total was 613.
now that im back home im gonna see my Dr and have the labs redone. The dr i was seeing in Greece wanted me to take 400mg all at once , once a month. After lots of discussion he agreed to let me.do 100mg a week.
i think most Dr are perfectly happy with a blood level in the 600 range.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear