over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique My Cycle?

Toxicity11

Newbies
Hey Guys,

Just looking for confirmation that my next cycle is correct.Please note this is dosing twice per week. Monday/Thursday

Test E - Week 1-8 600MG per Week
Test E - Week 9-12 200MG Per Week
Test E - week 13-26 600MG Per Week (Tapering off toward the last 2-3 weeks)

Deca Week 1-8 400 MG Per week
Deca Week 9-12 200MG Per Week
Deca Week 13-20 400 MG Per Week

Albuterol Week 9/10 (Haven't figured my dosage as of yet)

Armidex .25mg EOD - Entire Cycle
Caber .25mg EOD - Entire Cycle

Peptides Weeks 18 and onward.

PCT:
Clomid: 100/75/75/50 - Week 25/26/27/28
Nolva - 40/40/20/20/20 - Week Week 27/28/29/30/31

How does that sound?

Cheers,

Miles

Do you want a critique or just a bunch of smoke blown up your ass about how great it looks?
It isn't that bad, really, but why the dip in doseages in the middle? That's a long deca run, and dropping the dose for a few weeks won't accomplish anything. Why throw abuterol on there at that point? Why peptides at week 18? Simple is better.
What's your stats, cycle history, goals?

Do you want a critique or just a bunch of smoke blown up your ass about how great it looks?
It isn't that bad, really, but why the dip in doseages in the middle? That's a long deca run, and dropping the dose for a few weeks won't accomplish anything. Why throw abuterol on there at that point? Why peptides at week 18? Simple is better.
What's your stats, cycle history, goals?
looks like he is blasting for 8 weeks, cruising down for 4 weeks then blasting again.

Tapering any inj. substance with a long ester ( even a short one ) is very silly IMO. Your going to be shut down regardless so it might as well be with stable and high levels of T in your blood. Stability = the best.

Just my two cents.

Not in any way do i want smoke blown up my arse. It is the idea of a blast and cruise to maximise gains. I thought on my down weeks I would try and shed some fat ultimately.

Currently I am: 6'1", 220lbs, 15%ish body fat.

I've run several oral cycles and this is my first pinning cycle, but I want this one to be the last cycle i run for several years. This is ultimately to rehabilitate my bad joints as well as put on muscle and enhance my sporting ability particularly soccer.

I want to run peptides to also repair any damage to my body and particularly to run it into and past PCT so i can minimise muscle loss during pct

Not in any way do i want smoke blown up my arse. It is the idea of a blast and cruise to maximise gains. I thought on my down weeks I would try and shed some fat ultimately.

I've run several oral cycles and this is my first pinning cycle, but I want this one to be the last cycle i run for several years. This is ultimately to rehabilitate my bad joints as well as put on muscle and enhance my sporting ability particularly soccer.

I want to run peptides to also repair any damage to my body and particularly to run it into and past PCT so i can minimise muscle loss during pct

4weeks isn't a cruise...

As stated, 4 weeks in the middle of a cycle isn't a cruise, and it will NOT maximize your gains. Deca does not rehabilitate your joints. It may lubricate them better while on, but it heals nothing, and you will be in even more pain when you come off, especially after that long a run of it.
Peptides repair nothing. For some, they don't do anything at all.
You don't want to do another cycle for several years? I hate to break it to ya, but the results of this cycle won't last that long. You may hang on to some of the size and strength, but not as much as you hope.
You have researched this and chosen the compounds based on what appears to be the optimum possible outcomes, but real world experience isn't going to reflect this.
Oral cycles aren't that hot. If you've never done an injectable, do a 12-16 week run of test only. See what that does for ya. If you like it, do pct then maybe one with deca. Forget the idea of one great cycle with results that last for years. It doesn't work that way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131