salad
large baked potato

my goal is to gain mass with minimal fat

cycle is

750 mgs test week
400 mgs tren week
100 mgs drol day

i am 6'6 around 245lbs atm

Try it out for a few weeks and see how things go. I would eat more carbs and healthy fat and a bit less protein and fruit and veggies.

My diet plan is very very similar to yours, big guy. My only suggestion would be to add in some greens to meal 2. Other than that your diet plan looks good to me;)

My diet plan is very very similar to yours, big guy. My only suggestion would be to add in some greens to meal 2. Other than that your diet plan looks good to me;)

At 6'6' 245 with that gear u need a little more carbs. Pineapple, honey. Jmo. Tren needs a little carbs. Other than that it's just like my diet. Looks great!!

At 6'6' 245 with that gear u need a little more carbs. Pineapple, honey. Jmo. Tren needs a little carbs. Other than that it's just like my diet. Looks great!!

I'd cook the fish and chicken with coconut oil. Use organic grass fed butter on the potato. These additions should take care of your fats.

Add veggies and maybe a piece or two of fruit

As for carbs, we can only guess. Start with what you've outlined. Add some to meals 2 & 3 if you feel lethargic or look flat.

im not a big fruit fan could i add like bananas or berries or something along those lines to my shakes just to get it in

and as far as veggies i ordered one of those rice steamers so i am going to start doing

brussel sprouts
green beans or some kind of
peas
pretty much whatever sams club has deals on

tossed in some olive oil in garlic to get a little more fat in

ur really trying to get ur 50 posts arent u get u better watch getting banned if u do this shit in every thread

That isn't even close to enough food for me and I'm 5'10" 220. You're a big dude, I'd had 150-200g of carbs a day spread out over your meals. I don't think it'd hurt you at all but you know your body best.

meal 1

6 eggs
1/2 cup oats
2 scoops protein powder

meal 2

12-16 oz tilapia

meal 3

2 chicken breasts and a large salad with olive oil and vinegar

meal 4 pre workout

same shake as meal 1

meal 5 post workout

2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup oats

meal 6

usually fish or steak 12-16 oz
salad
large baked potato

cycle is

750 mgs test week
400 mgs tren week
100 mgs drol day

What are you trying to accomplish with this? I'm assuming your wanting to put on lean mass and your diet looks pretty good.

If it were me I would drop the shakes. Eat whole food instead. Add in more fruit like was stated above then add small cheat meals here and there depending on your body fat %.

High carb diets are very anabolic but whatch out for saturated fats or you'll be packing on the body fat in no time.

Good luck!

What are you trying to accomplish with this? I'm assuming your wanting to put on lean mass and your diet looks pretty good.

If it were me I would drop the shakes. Eat whole food instead. Add in more fruit like was stated above then add small cheat meals here and there depending on your body fat %.

High carb diets are very anabolic but whatch out for saturated fats or you'll be packing on the body fat in no time.

Good luck!

in big a's article he says to drink a protein shake with every meal im not doing that just kind of turning them into meals i dont have time with work to prepare that many full meals

EDIT: "my goal is to gain mass with minimal fat"

I just added it all up and it came to about 4000 calories (for what's actually listed above)
I'll agree with others ( not that my opinion matter) more food.
Big dude needs to eat big.

I'm 6' 215-220 on cycle ATM and 5000+ diet (which prolly needs work)
And it's not enough.

Here's what I'm currently doing if it helps.(all from my fitness pal)
I rotate around the meals alittle depending on what I'm craving. But still get all that in daily.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
meal 1

6 eggs
1/2 cup oats
2 scoops protein powder

meal 2

12-16 oz tilapia

meal 3

2 chicken breasts and a large salad with olive oil and vinegar

meal 4 pre workout

same shake as meal 1

meal 5 post workout

2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup oats

meal 6

usually fish or steak 12-16 oz
salad
large baked potato

cycle is

750 mgs test week
400 mgs tren week
100 mgs drol day

I am unsure with these threads how people expect a bunch of guys on the internet to tell you if you're eating right. I have no idea what foods you digest well, how active you are throughout the day, how you already feel eating this amount, how much food you would cut on, how much food starts making you fat

it does seem strange though that you're looking to gain size, but meal 2 and 3 have no real carb source, and the meals when you do eat carbs are just a half cup of oats. Personally, to gain size I would be eating more carbs than that, or having more fats to make up for the low carbs.

I have no experience with anabolics, but from what I read high carbs and tren go well together, so I would again propose higher carbs could be a good idea.

Who knows though, maybe you respond very badly to a high carb diet

Last edited:
Well......its a diet.

and to tell you the truth, its a pretty horrible diet.
esp. for what you are trying to accomplish.

this is my opinion.....its NOT a good diet

1.....I don't think you would be eating enough
2.....way too little carbs
3.....way too little fats

it needs reworked

:cool:

I wish there were more threads like this... thanks for posting.

What I don't understand is how you're constructing a diet with things like "2 chicken breast" "salad with olive oil" "large baked potato"

How much do they weight? How many TBSP, etc.

How did you build this diet? What makes you think it's giving you enough protein, carbs, fat? How do you know you're getting that amount if you're not weighting/measuring your food?

It blows my mind that some of the guys in here think they know what this guy needs and how much. Esp the guy weighing 215 eating 5500 cals with his carbs over 600g and a third of that being sugar. I like to see before and after pics after he gets done "bulking up."

My advice, start somewhere and tweak as you go. Diet always evolve as you make progress anyways. If you get fat easily keep the carbs on lower end, but not so low you can function or workout with intensity. If you don't get fat easily just balance out your macros and adjust as you need to.

I agree with Tenny. I'm a middleweight and I cut with nearly more food that. Aside from that you're gonna be starving, which may make you cheat more often than you should.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws