over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique my PCT for Tren/Win/Anavar/HCG cycle

rcks

Registered
I'm taking Tren, Winstrol, HCG and Anavar for 9 weeks. - I'm at the end of my cycle

Tren Acetate 150mg/day
Win 50mg/day - Injected
Anavar 200mg/day - split into 2 dosages - oral
HCG 50iu/day - to prevent shrinkage and maintain levels of test high - starting week 2

Now onto the AI, anti progesterone and SERM on cycle

Arimidex 1 mg/day, Nolva 20mg/day and dostinex .5mg a week(broken down into .125mg every other day), all these will be taken when I start HCG in week 2.

PCT

Discontinue Nolva with the discontinuation of the cycle.

Continue Arimidex until day 3 of discontinuation of Tren, HCG, Win and Anavar

Wait 3 days and start PCT

Clomid 300mg/day(day one of PCT), 150mg/day(day 2 of PCT), 50mg/day for 3 weeks and finally 50mg/every 3rd day on last week.

Dostinex, continue dosage to increase libido for 4 weeks along side of Clomid.

Any comments and criticism is welcome.

As a precursor to everything I'm about to say, I am new to BB and the "fitness" lifestyle and I can tell you conclusively that that is one f'd up cycle.

150mg ed of Tren A is in excess of 1g a week of one of the most powerfull androgens around. Diminishing returns? Sides? Serious risk? I vote yes to all three of the former.

I hope you have good health insurance, you're gonna need it. Good luck.

Also, to add, 200 mg Anavar ed? Even the mass monsters amongst us concead that anything over 100 mg ed usely "results" in diminishing returns ie; wasted money and time. Start with 40-60 mg ed. Many *most* people see great results at that dose.

You need to read up a bit more freind. I'd hate to see you get sick or hurt yourself with such irresponsible dosing protocol. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Lastly, you posted in the wrong section. Move this to its proper place...the Beginners forum. You might even be too new to even be asking these types of questions (cycle advice).

Brace yourself freind, I fear the worst is heading your way.

I'm done now.

Please post pics. Unless your 270 pounds and 5% bf I am gonna laugh. What are you doing to yourself. Your gonna come down bad. 200mg avar per day. Please tell me how much you spent on avar for the cycle. You would have been better going on holiday with that money.

So much stuff... all the protection meds... there is simply no need. Personally I don't understand how anyone could do that and then just come off and go through hell. You have alot to learn.

So youve already done this cycle is that correct? If you havnt finished discontinue immediatly. Youve been using a ton a adex and nolva but no gear that converts to eostrogen so that was unneccesary.Also hcg might keep balls big and some say that helps with recovery(some say it doesnt, i dont know)but wont keep natual test levels high otherwise you wouldnt need pct. I guess clomid at 100/100/50/50/50 might be a start but your gonna crash hard and recovery is gonna be hard and your gonna lose a lot..As a matter of interest what were your gains

Last edited:
I'm taking Tren, Winstrol, HCG and Anavar for 9 weeks. - I'm at the end of my cycle

Tren Acetate 150mg/day
Win 50mg/day - Injected
Anavar 200mg/day - split into 2 dosages - oral
HCG 50iu/day - to prevent shrinkage and maintain levels of test high - starting week 2

Now onto the AI, anti progesterone and SERM on cycle

Arimidex 1 mg/day, Nolva 20mg/day and dostinex .5mg a week(broken down into .125mg every other day), all these will be taken when I start HCG in week 2.

PCT

Discontinue Nolva with the discontinuation of the cycle.

Continue Arimidex until day 3 of discontinuation of Tren, HCG, Win and Anavar

Wait 3 days and start PCT

Clomid 300mg/day(day one of PCT), 150mg/day(day 2 of PCT), 50mg/day for 3 weeks and finally 50mg/every 3rd day on last week.

Dostinex, continue dosage to increase libido for 4 weeks along side of Clomid.

Any comments and criticism is welcome.

LOL @ you.

150MG Tren A a day work to be over a 1 gram a week. Nice. Do it. Go balls out.

lol

So youve already done this cycle is that correct? If you havnt finished discontinue immediatly. Youve been using a ton a adex and nolva but no gear that converts to eostrogen so that was unneccesary.Also hcg might keep balls big and some say that helps with recovery(some say it doesnt, i dont know)but wont keep natual test levels high otherwise you wouldnt need pct. I guess clomid at 100/100/50/50/50 might be a start but your gonna crash hard and recovery is gonna be hard and your gonna lose a lot..As a matter of interest what were your gains

LOL... OP what i hope this was just a joke to make our day. If not:banghead:

This is the cycle Andreas Munzer "supposedly" did. Maybe you should follow your cycle up with this one:headbang:

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
150mg daily of halotestin
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF-1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
aldactone, lasix

I am COMPLETELY JOKING ON TRYING THIS CYCLE

UMM... what they all said,,,, and NO TEST? This has to be some kind of joke:eek:

You dont even need to work out on this

No comment on the guys cycle above. Definitely unreasonable, if true, but I try to limit my hypocrisy. And my spelling skills.

This is the cycle Andreas Munzer "supposedly" did. Maybe you should follow your cycle up with this one:headbang:

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF-1 daily

aldactone, lasix

Cut all of the dosages in half, drop the winny, and drop the serm/ai. You're not running test, you're not going to have much estrogen in the first place because of the shutdown from the two compounds you're running, so I don't see much sense in running an AI or SERM on cycle at all.

I'd up the dostinex/caber to around 1mg/week.

That said, I think you need to do a bit more research before running any cycle at all :)

bad joke dude! Munzers dead - rip...

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF-1 daily

aldactone, lasix

bad joke dude! Munzers dead - rip...

X2..not funny....

To the OP. Brother your fucking crazy, and you dont know what the fuck your doing. You need to forget about the juice and do some research. Judging by the milligrams your doing; I would think you were a veteran. Crazy,and stupid, but a vet. BUT judging by your questions; you seem like a beginner. Crazy and stupid, but a beginner. So which is it? This post has to be a joke..it has to be. If its not...not much will top this one.

First..... no one can critique your cycle without your personal information.

Second...even with your personal info; the cycle is retarded, and dangerous.

Third...A much more reasonable cycle would look like.

Test Prop 100mg eod
Tren Ace 50mg eod
Winny 50mg eod

But i am sticking by....This thread must be a joke

I mean wheres the test at broski? That tren dosage is going to shut you down for months

Ok, now a reply to this thread. I didn't expect that much feedback. Hahaha.

I didn't run test due to HCG keeping my levels stable, almost increasing my test levels too much, thus leading to aromatase. Hence the arimidex coming into play.

I tried running the cycle without it but I started getting sore nipples and was forced to throw it in.

Now to address the concern about the dosages.

I am not a newfag by any means, this is my 4th tren cycle, obviously the most intense one as of yet, I'm immune to the side effects except to the hairloss as it is a highly androgenic steroid.

The gains were significant. I'm rather happy.

I took precautions to prevent liver damage, like liver support, several of them.

So all in all, libido is solid, morning wood, testicles are at size and I'm still halfway through pct.

Last cycle I ran 150mg of tren every other day, but made the huge mistake of not running HCG, the recovery took 3 months after pct, to be completely back to normal production.

Obviously I'm doing blood work to ensure everything is back to normal production and stable, as I did with all my previous cycles.

Maintaining the gains will be a challenge, but nothing HGH won't assist with.

Thank you for the comments. God speed.

Ok, now a reply to this thread. I didn't expect that much feedback. Hahaha.

I didn't run test due to HCG keeping my levels stable, almost increasing my test levels too much, thus leading to aromatase. Hence the arimidex coming into play.

I tried running the cycle without it but I started getting sore nipples and was forced to throw it in.

Now to address the concern about the dosages.

I am not a newfag by any means, this is my 4th tren cycle, obviously the most intense one as of yet, I'm immune to the side effects except to the hairloss as it is a highly androgenic steroid.

The gains were significant. I'm rather happy.

I took precautions to prevent liver damage, like liver support, several of them.

So all in all, libido is solid, morning wood, testicles are at size and I'm still halfway through pct.

Last cycle I ran 150mg of tren every other day, but made the huge mistake of not running HCG, the recovery took 3 months after pct, to be completely back to normal production.

Obviously I'm doing blood work to ensure everything is back to normal production and stable, as I did with all my previous cycles.

Maintaining the gains will be a challenge, but nothing HGH won't assist with.

Thank you for the comments. God speed.

wow......your a retard

RIDICULOUSLY RETARDED!!!!!!!!

:(

wow......your a retard

RIDICULOUSLY RETARDED!!!!!!!!

:(

Good job buddy, can't even spell properly or explain your opinion on what should have been done differently.

Job well done.

please tell me that is you in the avatar pic.....

please???.......

mauhahahaha

:D

you made my night
thank you

well done sir

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads