over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique New Cycle

Backfrominjury

Registered
Last year after a 4 year layoff caused by injury, then business, then laziness I got back into the swing of things. I did two cycles. The first Test and Deca only. The second test, EQ, Mast, Tren and Var.

I have been completely off of everything since October 3rd. I had held onto most of the size and strength until a noticeable difference the past week. I had been eating like shit since the end of the cycle and through the holidays but recently got back to a clean diet and 15-20 min HIT cardio a day. The fat I gained during the holidays is gone but I am noticing some of the muscle is as well.

Planning to start a new cycle as follows:
week 1-3 Adrol 50 ED, SUST 350 2X week, Deca 250 2x week
weeks 4-6 Dbol 50 ED, Sust 350 2x week, Deca 250 2x week
weeks 7-10 Sust 350 2x week, Deca 250 2x week
weeks 11-16 Mast 100 EOD, Primo 100, EOD, Tren 100 EOD, Prop 100 EOD

I have tried everything in this cycle in the past except Anadrol and Primo. Didn't care for EQ as I didn't see any real results and it messed up my levels pretty bad and the Var worked very well for body fat especially around the stomach but I don't think accounted for much else. Want to spend that money on trying Primo for the first time.

Is six weeks too short for the Mast and Primo? I really don't care for the bloated look, but because I am starting my cycle later in the year this year, I added the orals in the beginning. Hoping to combat too much bloat with a very clean diet. Thoughts?

BTW 5'8 225Lbs 44 years 10-12 cycles, no longer compete due to injuries just wanting to look as good as possible without going crazy financially or health.

Last year after a 4 year layoff caused by injury, then business, then laziness I got back into the swing of things. I did two cycles. The first Test and Deca only. The second test, EQ, Mast, Tren and Var.

I have been completely off of everything since October 3rd. I had held onto most of the size and strength until a noticeable difference the past week. I had been eating like shit since the end of the cycle and through the holidays but recently got back to a clean diet and 15-20 min HIT cardio a day. The fat I gained during the holidays is gone but I am noticing some of the muscle is as well.

I have tried everything in this cycle in the past except Anadrol and Primo. Didn't care for EQ as I didn't see any real results and it messed up my levels pretty bad and the Var worked very well for body fat especially around the stomach but I don't think accounted for much else. Want to spend that money on trying Primo for the first time.

Is six weeks too short for the Mast and Primo? I really don't care for the bloated look, but because I am starting my cycle later in the year this year, I added the orals in the beginning. Hoping to combat too much bloat with a very clean diet. Thoughts?

BTW 5'8 225Lbs 44 years 10-12 cycles, no longer compete due to injuries just wanting to look as good as possible without going crazy financially or health.

I see you mention health. In that case ditch the orals and the tren. I won’t comment on how many mgs to take but personally I stay under a gram (usually 500-600mg total test/npp). I’m 40 years old and don’t remember how many cycles I’ve done.

Cycle looks good to me.
Sust + Deca is always a great one. Running it right now.
The ONLY watch out I'd say is your oral use for 6 straight weeks.
I tend to see most users back offff of orals as they age in the BBing game.
IMO, it's just not that important if you dont plan on stepping on stage.
that's just my opinion though and I myself like using orals....but I'm also trying to grow tissue and get on the stage this year or next. For the regular user, the need to orals is weak.

Cycle looks good to me.
Sust + Deca is always a great one. Running it right now.
The ONLY watch out I'd say is your oral use for 6 straight weeks.
I tend to see most users back offff of orals as they age in the BBing game.
IMO, it's just not that important if you dont plan on stepping on stage.
that's just my opinion though and I myself like using orals....but I'm also trying to grow tissue and get on the stage this year or next. For the regular user, the need to orals is weak.

Thanks...I've used Var 3-4 times in the past, but my only experience with harsher orals was a 4-5 week cycle of dbol in 2012. I do remember feeling pressure like i would experience a nose bleed although it never happened. I felt like crap on it, but stronger than ever. The reason why I am tempted to try them is 1) size and strength have come down lately and 2) trying to gain size back faster. But your point is valid there is no competition I'm looking toward so really is the rush worth the risk.

-Cycle looks good, make sure to keep in check your E2 and prolactine in check, so you'll be keep more under control the water retention/bloating. :)

-6 weeks of Masteron and Primo is fine, BUT IN MY OPINION Primo should be runned in higher dosage if you trully wants to get the benefits from it.

-What's your reason for stoppin the Susta and take Test propio instead?

:welcome:

-Cycle looks good, make sure to keep in check your E2 and prolactine in check, so you'll be keep more under control the water retention/bloating. :)

-6 weeks of Masteron and Primo is fine, BUT IN MY OPINION Primo should be runned in higher dosage if you trully wants to get the benefits from it.

-What's your reason for stoppin the Susta and take Test propio instead?

:welcome:

Thanks, never used Primo before, thought maybe I could benefit even at the lower dose since it is a new compound to me. Maybe 150 mg EOD would put me where I see most things I've read suggest 600 mg a week.

My thinking in switching from Sust to Prop is 1) I'm going to be pinning more often with the other compounds anyway so the added sticks wont matter and 2) during my last contest prep my trainer at the time switched me from Enathate to Prop the last few weeks to minimize any bloat from the test. As I take the cycle from bulk to cut I thought the Prop would be a better choice. Is that not as necessary with Sust due to the esters?

if your looking to reduce the bloated look i’d do something like:
Var 50 to 100mg. 1-4 weeks
MENT 50mg EOD 1-4 weeks with prop 100mg
Sust 350mg E3D with Deca weeks 4-10
Mast,Tren and prop all Ace esters week 11-16
Nolva EOD 20 mg. for blocking estrogen

Staff online