over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique pep regimen before order

Fiebru1119

Newbies
Ipamorellin - 500mcg morning and bedtime
Ghrp2/modGRF - 100mcg pre-workout
MK677- 25mg daily

No AAS or exogenous GH.

I'm sitting at 205lb ~13% bc looking to help drop some more bf (9-10%) while keeping or maybe gaining a bit of muscle (and vascularity?).. are these goals realistic within 8-12 weeks of pep use? I know it's not gonna do what AAS does but not ready to jump into that just yet (natty up to this point).

Thoughts?

When you planning on taking the MK?
Bedtime?

MK677- 25mg daily

No AAS or exogenous GH.

I'm sitting at 205lb ~13% bc looking to help drop some more bf (9-10%) while keeping or maybe gaining a bit of muscle (and vascularity?).. are these goals realistic within 8-12 weeks of pep use? I know it's not gonna do what AAS does but not ready to jump into that just yet (natty up to this point).

Thoughts?

Looks good. But you need to add approx. 100mcg mod grf with your Ipam too.

I assume you workout in the afternoon or early evening?

I would personally leave out the MK-677 as it will have a direct effect on the other GHRP's. Save that for your next cycle. Run it with a long acting GHRH such as CJC-DAC for maximized results.

So just the Ipam and GHRP-2 with Mod GRF for this cycle.

I would add in some Huperzine A to your cycle at 100mcg 3 times daily.

Last edited:
Looks good. But you need to add approx. 100mcg mod grf with your Ipam too.

I assume you workout in the afternoon or early evening?

I would personally leave out the MK-677 as it will have a direct effect on the other GHRP's. Save that for your next cycle. Run it with a long acting GHRH such as CJC-DAC for maximized results.

So just the Ipam and GHRP-2 with Mod GRF for this cycle.

I would add in some Huperzine A to your cycle at 100mcg 3 times daily.

Yea I usually workout mid afternoon or early mornings. So ghrp2/modGRF 3x day with 500/100mcg ipam/ghrp2 at night was another option I was throwing around.

Guess I can just buy bulk and figure it out as I go along. I was wondering if what I'm expecting out of it is reasonable tho

MK677- 25mg daily

No AAS or exogenous GH.

Thoughts?

Why? I don't believe you will be natural after taking peps either. Natural excludes these on drug tests for shows. I would be interested though how peps work by themselves.

Why? I don't believe you will be natural after taking peps either. Natural excludes these on drug tests for shows. I would be interested though how peps work by themselves.

I'm not opposed to AAS and not particularly looking to "stay natural" but without ever having done them before I don't know how I would be on them. I'm currently in a residency program, life's kinda hectic and money's a consideration so I was looking for supplementation to "help out" so to speak.

I don't have access to the labs section yet but I'll get some blood work after a few weeks to see how things are moving along.

I'm not opposed to AAS and not particularly looking to "stay natural" but without ever having done them before I don't know how I would be on them. I'm currently in a residency program, life's kinda hectic and money's a consideration so I was looking for supplementation to "help out" so to speak.

I don't have access to the labs section yet but I'll get some blood work after a few weeks to see how things are moving along.

I be interested in seeing your results. I do think Peps work and they seem to coming out with more research all the time to improve them.

Look into adding the SARM LGD-4033 to get you test levels up and further stimulate the anabolic properties of the gh peptides.

I wouldn't stack MK677 with other ghrp's since it is releasing hgh in a dozen or more low frequency pulses in a 24 hour period on it's own. I would stack MK 677 with a GHRH, the most synergistic being cjcDAC.
25mg MK-677 a day and 2mg cjcDAC every 3 days for the win.
Add 200mcg huperzine A 3x/day to inhibit the evil anti-HGH somatostatin.

Look into adding the SARM LGD-4033 to get you test levels up and further stimulate the anabolic properties of the gh peptides.

I wouldn't stack MK677 with other ghrp's since it is releasing hgh in a dozen or more low frequency pulses in a 24 hour period on it's own. I would stack MK 677 with a GHRH, the most synergistic being cjcDAC.
25mg MK-677 a day and 2mg cjcDAC every 3 days for the win.
Add 200mcg huperzine A 3x/day to inhibit the evil anti-HGH somatostatin.
Took the words out of my mouth brother!

these peptides do help, but theres no point in not running anabolics, ull get more outta anabolics then these peptides, peptides is an addition, they will not pack the same punch as some good old anabolics, especially dollar for dollar,

Yea I usually workout mid afternoon or early mornings. So ghrp2/modGRF 3x day with 500/100mcg ipam/ghrp2 at night was another option I was throwing around.

Guess I can just buy bulk and figure it out as I go along. I was wondering if what I'm expecting out of it is reasonable tho

Your goals are not unrealistic. I doubt you will put on much muscle. But you can more than maintain muscle whilst dropping body fat. Plus when you improve overall body composition you will look so much better. Guys going from 13% to say 9% even if they lose a few pounds will usually look multiple time better afterwards. Lean muscle always looks better although getting bigger is fun :D

You need to do..

ModGRF at 100mcg and GHRP-2 at 100mcg 2-4 times per day... 3 being plenty.

ModGRF at 100mcg and Ipam at 500mcg pre bed.

Keep us posted on your results from peptides without aas etc. I know a lot of people who have used peptides without AAS and got great results.

I would add huperzine a at 100mcg 2-3 times daily to make your peptides even more effective.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131