over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CroCop vs Ganzaga.....Spoiler

kpumpin said:
I kind of agree with the Serra point. If you missed the crocop vs gonzaga fight, then it wasnt a lucky one punch knockout. It was a round completely controlled by gonzaga with cropcop in survival mode while on the ground and not landing anything to speak of while standing. Im a big couture fan and would have much rather seen him fight crocop because of the styles.

My sentiments exactly...very well said.....Crocop was the favorite and is one of the all time greats but he was completely dominated

i dont think gonzaga got lucky...crocop was "off" that day he basically did nothing the whole fight and got what he deserved...his ego is hurt big time it will be interesting to see how he comes back...

coture/crocop would have been a great fight...pitty...alex

Bigredpits said:
I think we are talking about the same thing but I also noticed that Crocop was smaller looking .......in pride they dont test for juice but in the UFC they do random testing and if you get caught your suspended. One of the fighters at my camp American Top Team was suspended by the UFC for using a diretic (spelling).

Yeah, he just didn't look like he was on top of his game to me.

Also he alluded to maybe not coming back, didn't he sign up for another tour in the secret police?

Lynx

Yes he did sign up for an tour...he is very big patriot of his country he also served as a political official awell

That was one of the best knockouts I've ever seen.

The way his knee and ankle bent I thought for sure they would carry him out on a strectcher.:eek:

Bigredpits said:
Yes he did sign up for an tour...he is very big patriot of his country he also served as a political official awell
he has 4 more fights in this contract. so he will finish them all. there is talk bout him leaving but i doubt it. i dotnthink the "un crowned king" will leave this sport till he gets his crown. he will take this defeat, train harder then ever, come back finish his 4 fights by completely destroying everyone in his way. they will offer him a title shot and he will take over. now after he gets his crown, proly yes he will get back to being very involved in his country. thats how i see it but no matter what he has 4 fights left in the contract and will do all. prolly wont fight again till aug or sept tho

yup he does have 4 fights left and he will honor them. He will come back and will take the belt he is too good not to....

Bigredpits said:
yup he does have 4 fights left and he will honor them. He will come back and will take the belt he is too good not to....
agree the man is a machine. id love to see him and fedor go again both at their best. both r truly amazing fighters. fedor still has not lost but u know what they say, every dog has his day, im jus hopin that his day is when he faces crocop again if they ever get a rematch

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear