over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crohn's disease and HGH

slugger28

Registered
Fot those who are taking HGH and have crohns disease what is your approach to reduce the risk of getting colon cancer while using this hormone. I know the risks are my decision to take, but do you get screened prior to taking hgh for any polyps or cancer. I do have crohns and am paranoid about continuing to use gh. Should this be a concern or am i over analyzing things. What dosages are you guys using who have crohns disease?

New England Journal Of Medicine ran a prelim study back in 2000 on treating the disease with HGH.
Their conclusion was that HGH may be a beneficial treatment for Crohns.

MMS: Error

Since you have Crohn's, you already know your odds are increased to develop colon cancer at some point. You also should be getting a colonoscopy every 5 years, so just stay on top of it.

New England Journal Of Medicine ran a prelim study back in 2000 on treating the disease with HGH.
Their conclusion was that HGH may be a beneficial treatment for Crohns.

MMS: Error

Since you have Crohn's, you already know your odds are increased to develop colon cancer at some point. You also should be getting a colonoscopy every 5 years, so just stay on top of it.

How can that be a lot of people gets the shits with HGH. at going 4 times a day:confused:

I have severe Crohn's Disease and started using HGH about a year ago. It has helped significantly in dealing with my condition. I am also taking Humira and 6MP. I know there is an increased risk using HGH but there is already a cancer risk with both Humira and 6MP anyway. I guess you have to just think, quality of life over potential future risks.

Have you looked into using Low Dose Naltrexone to treat your Crohn's. There is much information online regarding the successful use of this compound.

I have severe Crohn's Disease and started using HGH about a year ago. It has helped significantly in dealing with my condition. I am also taking Humira and 6MP. I know there is an increased risk using HGH but there is already a cancer risk with both Humira and 6MP anyway. I guess you have to just think, quality of life over potential future risks.

I too have Crohn's and use hgh, with an RX from a doc for Omnitrope. It has been very helpful. I also use Rips sometimes.

You should get colonoscopies every 1-2 years. If you are developing polyps while taking hgh, it may be prudent to back off.

Btw, nandrolone / deca really helps my Crohn's. Bigger impact than hgh.

I too have Crohn's and use hgh, with an RX from a doc for Omnitrope. It has been very helpful. I also use Rips sometimes.

You should get colonoscopies every 1-2 years. If you are developing polyps while taking hgh, it may be prudent to back off.

Btw, nandrolone / deca really helps my Crohn's. Bigger impact than hgh.

Wow very interesting stuff. Just out of curiosity, how many iu of HGH do you take per day?

I'm actually having a colonoscopy and balloon dilatation tomorrow. My bowel is all clean now :p

I was wondering about hgh and aas use with crohn's too. I have an ex-girl friend who could really use something to help with keeping her weight up-she looks anorexic.

I was wondering about hgh and aas use with crohn's too. I have an ex-girl friend who could really use something to help with keeping her weight up-she looks anorexic.

I'd be too scared to try AAS with Crohn's. Perhaps she should try a quick dose of prednisone to help relieve her symptoms and will also increase her appetite too.

That doesn't do much for her, she had surgery a couple years ago even and that has made a big difference. I'm not a big fan of getting her on anything but she's has been inquiring...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131