over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crohn's / UC and AAS

brutale

Registered
I've had Crohn's for almost 20 years. It's a relatively common "autoimmune" disorder causing inflammation in the gut, arthritis, eye inflammation, etc. Mine has been under decent control with arthritis being the main lingering symptom for me.

Hormones influence the disease. My experience:
- high estrogen makes it worse
- pregnenolone makes it worse
- moderate test doses make it better etc.
- hgh is very helpful

My sense is that some AAS make things worse while others help. Anavar has been used to prevent catabolism in CD patients. Hgh has been used too.

Do any of you have personal experiences with different AAS in the disease?
(e.g. did deca help? did EQ make it worse?)

Thanks.

I've had Crohn's for almost 20 years. It's a relatively common "autoimmune" disorder causing inflammation in the gut, arthritis, eye inflammation, etc. Mine has been under decent control with arthritis being the main lingering symptom for me.

- hgh is very helpful

My sense is that some AAS make things worse while others help. Anavar has been used to prevent catabolism in CD patients. Hgh has been used too.

Thanks.

One of my best friends and training partners suffers from pretty severe Crohn's. He had a lot of issues maintaining his weight, getting sick, losing blood ect. I FINALLY convinced him to go on a HRT dose of 125mg every 7 days and he has never been better! Weight is stable and lifts are all sky rocketing! He has been doing this for almost 6 months now and it seems to be working great. The last 5 years of so he has had to be hospitalized every 3-4months so he is really happy with the results.

One of my best friends and training partners suffers from pretty severe Crohn's. He had a lot of issues maintaining his weight, getting sick, losing blood ect. I FINALLY convinced him to go on a HRT dose of 125mg every 7 days and he has never been better! Weight is stable and lifts are all sky rocketing! He has been doing this for almost 6 months now and it seems to be working great. The last 5 years of so he has had to be hospitalized every 3-4months so he is really happy with the results.

You sure did him a big favor. HRT helped me a lot too. Sounds like he was sicker than I was -- never been hospitalized.

I'm particularly curious about deca. There are anecdotes and "bro-science" that deca helps joints. I found one study of deca in post-menopausal women with rheumatoid arthritis. Didn't help the inflammation, but didn't hurt and helped them gain weight, etc.

These diseases are subtle and complicated. I haven't yet found anything hormonal that does more for me than test, an AI, and a little proviron. But haven't tried the progesterone-derived stuff.

Last edited:
i think chrons or UC is what cut Mike Francois's career short
-saw him working out shortly after he turned pro, what a monster he was

was reading briefly for a friend of mine

looks like high cortisol in blood in order to lower inflammation but for somer reason its not happening,,and therefore Crohn's show lower level of DHEA

you can read more about that before you decide, DHEA 25mg/day or twice a day shouldnt convert to E too much

since cortisol is high,,,the best cort knockout gear is var,,and dont need much for your purpose,10-20mg of quality stuff

and if estrogen is making things more inflammatory, what happens when you try AI??

oh anti estrogen,,,easily bought at vitamin shoppe or online, progesterone cream,,,make sure progesterone is from USP chemical source not just yam or something. So DHEA for immune help, var to antagonize cort, test to cause higher T/E balance, AI or progesterone to antaogonize E.

you must not sleep well either?

let me know what you think ,,,also just to clarify, those are something i would try for the last resort if i were to self heal myself that is all, i can not guarantee anything other than experiences and stuff ive read to angtaonize those two hormones you have mentioned; E and cort.

Kind of OT Brutale, but the owner of Garden of Life Jordan Rubin had Chron's/UC for the better part of his life. Using his supplements, Primal Defense and Q-Zyme, he was able to cure it! Pretty convincing story if you read up on him and his history. Now I know he is promoting his supplement line, but he was in pretty bad shape until he introduced his supplement protocol to supposedly cure Chron's/UC. Take from it what you will.

- hgh is very helpful

Thanks.

I'm not real experienced in this area but could see how HGH/TRT therapy could be beneficial at least to keep your body within normal ranges. I couldnt think of anything right off that would cause you problems,,besides possibly orals.

was reading briefly for a friend of mine

looks like high cortisol in blood in order to lower inflammation but for somer reason its not happening,,and therefore Crohn's show lower level of DHEA

you can read more about that before you decide, DHEA 25mg/day or twice a day shouldnt convert to E too much

since cortisol is high,,,the best cort knockout gear is var,,and dont need much for your purpose,10-20mg of quality stuff

and if estrogen is making things more inflammatory, what happens when you try AI??

oh anti estrogen,,,easily bought at vitamin shoppe or online, progesterone cream,,,make sure progesterone is from USP chemical source not just yam or something. So DHEA for immune help, var to antagonize cort, test to cause higher T/E balance, AI or progesterone to antaogonize E.

you must not sleep well either?

let me know what you think ,,,also just to clarify, those are something i would try for the last resort if i were to self heal myself that is all, i can not guarantee anything other than experiences and stuff ive read to angtaonize those two hormones you have mentioned; E and cort.

Thanks for the ideas. I do sleep well mostly (my disease is under good control). My cortisol looks ok.

Anti-Es help ... estradiol in the high teens feels great to me. I'm using letro 0.25mg ed vs. test-e and HCG e3d. Just had labs - will be interesting to see the levels.

Var is an interesting idea. I was hopeful about DHEA (used sometimes in lupus, generally anti-inflammatory) but it didn't do much when I took it for 6 months. I think it's a matter of trial and error. I'll let people know what I learn as I experiment so it can be useful to others.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws