over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cronic pain

I started a thread about Low Dose Naltrexone back in 2017. It couldn't do what I needed it to do but I'm always willing to try.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...ds/the-wonders-of-low-dose-naltrexone.137298/
My bad didn't see your thread. Just read it though and related to alot of people that responded to your thread. I tried LDN along time ago I feel like I didn't give it a fair chance because it made me feel weird. I have colitis though and tired of being on prednisone so I'm figuring trying to give it a shot again. Do you think your going to give it ago again?

When you take it on a consistent basis, your body can get used to it and the constipation goes away. At least that has been my experience.

I hear ya'! I've had six spine surgeries plus surgeries for other things. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis which is very painful. I've been in pain since I was 17 and chronic since I was 19. I was on Humira for the AS but it gave me regular colds and two bouts of upper respiratory infections. I stopped it once COVID hit and my doctor now has me on Otezla which doesn't affect the immune system. I take pain killers and NSAID's. I can't do it without NSAID's, the pain is just too much. I get regular blood work and monitor things...so far, so good. I've used CBD and it helps with inflammation. I had to use more than the recommended dosage. I use Super Bio Curcumin from Life Extention. I don't know how much it does for inflammation (for me) but I love it for the health benefits. It really enhances the immune system, so I have to be careful because it can cause my AS to flare up. I'm going to go back and try BPC 157 again one of these days. I used it years ago but can't remember how well it worked. It's time to use it again and see how it goes!

I stay away from exercises that cause extreme pain and just go on how I feel. It's limiting but making the pain worse isn't an option I'm interested in anymore. I don't know how old you are, I'm 51, so I'm not chasing extremes. Just being in shape is enough. I push it here and there because I'm human but I usually pay a price. Chronic pain sucks. Sooooo, the only thing you can really do outside of medication and supplements is focus on other things as best you can and avoid things that REALLY cause pain and lingering pain.

BPC 157

https://www.ageforce.com/blog/bpc-157-relating-to-cartilage-repair/

https://www.ageforce.com/blog/how-bpc-157-can-affect-the-kidney/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9403790/

https://tringali-health.com/new-posts/treating-autoimmune-disease-with-peptide-therapy/
Have you tried palmitoylethanolamide? Some people have had some success with it for chronic pain.

BPC157 is the only thing that lets me live a life resembling normal. I've torn myself apart in two catastrophic crashes and didn't even think I could lift again at age 32. Very slow and careful rehab with AAS and BPC has allowed me to approach where I was in my late 20s/early 30s again finally 5 years later. I've yet to determine whether I peaked in my late 20s, I'd like to think I haven't but for now I'm slowly gaining ground on my former peak and using BPC daily to beat down inflammation.

It's effects on angiogenesis is also very interesting.
What has your BPC usage been? Length, dosage administration site, basically tell me everything. It is something I wanted to try but I just can’t decide who actually sells robe real thing.

Have you tried palmitoylethanolamide? Some people have had some success with it for chronic pain.

Never heard of it. I just looked it up. I'll have to read up on it.

What has your BPC usage been? Length, dosage administration site, basically tell me everything. It is something I wanted to try but I just can’t decide who actually sells robe real thing.
250ug - 500ug a day co-administration with 2-4iu GH. I buy 100-300 vials at a time from a manufacturer in China and get a vial analyzed in a lab in the USA to determine quality and total mg per vial.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear