over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crossfit fail

Just watched the video with my 5 year old son and he laughed his a$$ off the whole time... thanks for posting!

I think it depends on the box and the trainers. Some boxes are pretty weak and others beast mode. Fridays workout 20 min cap:

5 hang cleans
10 push press
15 front squats
20 pull ups after each round
5 rounds at 135

20 minute cap.

Try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't understand the hatred for crossift. In this video, less than half were doing crossfit. Some were crossfit, some just working out, some powerlifting, and some olympic lifting. Just gets to me when for every bad crossfit video there are just as many fail bodybuilding or lifting videos. There is nothing wrong with crossfit. To each their own and if you think you are better than anyone else in crossfit then put up your pics or videos. What makes you better.

I have some mad props for people on this site that are big mother fuckers and some big bodybuilders, that still have respect for other sports like crossfit or cross training and they don't knock it. To the rest of you that thing you are better than any other cross fitter just because you are a wanna be body builder, go fuck yourself.

I dont think anyone is necessarily "hating" crossifitters. Just having a laugh at their expense. Kind of like when Marines crack on Army guys and Army guys crack on Navy. No one actauly harbors a true hatred for the other.

I have a lot of respect for the cardiovascular conditioning it takes to do some of the things they do I just find some of the lifts a bit amusing.

And I dont believe for one second that Rich Froning is any where near natural. You can look at pics of him form different time periods and see where his dose goes up and down. Not taking anything away from him, I just think it's strange how a normal person see's a bodybuilder and thinks "steroids" but see's the top crossfitters and thinks "natural". If only they knew.

Messing around is one thing..dude could die.

ShitFit-CrossGender is the scourge of the fitness industry. Forced heavy reps for those who clearly should not be doing them - improper form - hideous mechanics - constant pressure. It is a disgusting cult.

Did you guys hear about the mid-20's guy out in the midwest who was being cheered on to do a PR on the power snatch and at something like 385 he LITERALLY SNAPPED HIS SPINE!! He is paralyzed from the neck down now. Oh, and he didnt have health insurance.

Oh, but at least he set a new PR. F'n idiots.

CrossCrap is only doing what decent trainers have been doing for 50 years. Combining compound movements in a set structure so as to avoid client boredom. That is their "secret". Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, they invented Tabata.

Oh wait, Tabata was invented by a Japanese guy back in the 60's. Soooo, how do you invent something that has been around for almost 5 decades?????

LOL , sorry guys, I cant stand crossfit. We compete with 2 of their facilities here in my town. Our gym and members smoke them all the time but I have had so many people come to me to rehab the injuries they got at CF. I just hate that place

https://www.google.com/search?q=ric...yWqAadooLYCw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1351&bih=649

To all the haters on this topic-This is the king of crossfit, Rich Froning. A very, and i mean very respectable man who puts god and family above anything. This guy looks amazing and is in better shape with better conditioning and in better health than most bodybuilders i have seen. Do you look better than him without drugs? Are you better conditioned without drugs? I have never seen his lab results but are you in better health than he is without drugs?

And for the record, he is drug tested by IOC standards.

For me i can't look like him without enhancements. i don't have the drive or the sacrifice to do the workouts he does twice a day. They are grueling and i bet if 90% of you tried it you would puke half way through it. I switched from bodybuilding to crossfit a year ago and love it. At one time, I was bigger and more ripped than 90%of the people i seen in local gyms (I live in Houston and there are some big mother fuckers in HTown) and probably 75% of the people on here, at one time.

How many of us would love to look like Rich and have the health he has? I personally would!!!!

The people knocking corssfit need a reality check into what they look like, their health and why they thing they are better than anyone else in any other sport.

So what you can deadlift 800 lbs. I have a 2 ton jack.

Just ranting.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not that it matters but Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds never failed drug test either does not mean you are natural

good point Thunder

the "box" near me has been well known for its members using both IGF and insulin for a long time. Another trainer friend of mine knows those guys pretty well and their top athletes are all using that stuff. dont know if they are using anything else but i would speculate that they also enhance with regular gear. but again. that is my personal OPINION. cant say it for sure

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws