over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CrossFit

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone do it? I remember there was/is a member Wizim here who was a big advocate of CF, not sure if he’s still around.

Anyone do it? I remember there was/is a member Wizim here who was a big advocate of CF, not sure if he’s still around.

I do CF... Been doing it consistently for 9-10 months 4-5x a week...

And I can tell you, it’s great for certain Olympic lifts, athleticism and cardio but if you’re hoping to get the body of your dreams, think again... Lol

I have a thread on here where I discuss my CF and diet etc from a couple months ago, and lots of guys were telling me the same but after a couple more months I’m afraid they’re right... If I would’ve done the last 10 months 4-5x a week of HARD training in a regular gym actually isolating my muscles and of course the diet, I’d probably look 10x better...

I’m happy with my cardio and health and certain things that CF has provided.. But actually this past week I’ve started adding 3x a week isolation work (Push, Pull, Legs) in the morning and then 5x a week I’ll do my CF class at night which is a lot more cardio and high rep stuff than anything...

And I’ve come to learn recently through competitors that ACTUALLY LOOK GREAT that they do A LOT of isolation work as well as typical CF workouts...

If you think you’re going to look like Ricky Garard JUST doing CF, it ain’t gona happen lol... That’s what I’ve learned..

Attachments

• 44D85BBA-488F-4AD2-AADB-476E60D1CD26.png
    44D85BBA-488F-4AD2-AADB-476E60D1CD26.png
    287.8 KB · Views: 74
Doubtful

CrossFit is about high reps and endurance…not tren friendly at all.

amd without tren, is it really even lifting bro?
LMFAO!!! THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ah man, so true....

Too much work for me. I’d puke my guts out doing CrossFit Haha 😂

I do CF... Been doing it consistently for 9-10 months 4-5x a week...

And I can tell you, it’s great for certain Olympic lifts, athleticism and cardio but if you’re hoping to get the body of your dreams, think again... Lol

I have a thread on here where I discuss my CF and diet etc from a couple months ago, and lots of guys were telling me the same but after a couple more months I’m afraid they’re right... If I would’ve done the last 10 months 4-5x a week of HARD training in a regular gym actually isolating my muscles and of course the diet, I’d probably look 10x better...

I’m happy with my cardio and health and certain things that CF has provided.. But actually this past week I’ve started adding 3x a week isolation work (Push, Pull, Legs) in the morning and then 5x a week I’ll do my CF class at night which is a lot more cardio and high rep stuff than anything...

And I’ve come to learn recently through competitors that ACTUALLY LOOK GREAT that they do A LOT of isolation work as well as typical CF workouts...

If you think you’re going to look like Ricky Garard JUST doing CF, it ain’t gona happen lol... That’s what I’ve learned..
One of my sons is built like him and he has never weight trained in his life.

I tried cross fit once , just to see what being gay was like. 😁

Seriously though some of the team guys I know do it alot and I've worked out with them some.
It's definitely a kick to the nuts of you cardio is lacking. They are very control with the movements though , I see alot of people in there slinging shit and snatching shit around begging for an injury.
I can completely see it being functional for people wanting to be more athletic or like firefighters , police officer and these military goons

One of my sons is built like him and he has never weight trained in his life.

And are we going to pretend that your son has average or below average genetics and anyone can look like that or are we going to say the truth that he’s probably an outlier (your son) and 99% of the population doesn’t even look like that with the training and diet, let alone without it lmao

Oh he’s definitely an oddity. And he’s done plenty of training just never caught the bug for the weights. He’s built damn near identically to one of my uncles. Who is also a freak of nature. Worked in the woods but looks like he went to the gym. My boy also got my moms crazy calves. Which I got fucked out of.

It's good if your a soccer dad and rent to trim up the dad bod a bit and have something to talk about with the athlete mom's at soccer practice. If you want to use your gym time efficiently to grow use a bodybuilding split and rest your off days. Guys who look great on CrossFit look great due to their genetics, not their training. Imagine if they trained for growth.

It's good if your a soccer dad and rent to trim up the dad bod a bit and have something to talk about with the athlete mom's at soccer practice. If you want to use your gym time efficiently to grow use a bodybuilding split and rest your off days. Guys who look great on CrossFit look great due to their genetics, not their training. Imagine if they trained for growth.

I don’t think it’s genetics at all to be honest... I mean, we both know you need the genetics to look good period, but as I said in my post, I got to talking to a lot of competitors that look good, and although they’re not 280lbs stage weight (who the fuck thinks that really looks good anyway?) the guys and gals I spoke to look phenomenal, lean and muscular and athletic builds... And they all said the same thing, doing CF isn’t enough, you need to isolate and do bodybuilding style workouts too if you want to look a certain way...

That’s where reality hit me like fuck, I have to do MORE WORK?! Lmao

But honestly I enjoy it because I get really good cardio out of it and I HATE cardio so it at least pushes me to do that and I get to do some functional fitness stuff, but I will definitely be doing some heavy isolation work at least 3x a week, I feel like I’m no where near where I want to be since I last wrote about it in my thread (I think you commented in there too) and it’s been MONTHS since then.. And I’ve leaned out some but I don’t have the muscle I thought I’d gain despite dialing the food and protein intake etc, I definitely need more bodybuilding style work to get that “pop” for lack of a better word..

I did crossfit for a little over a year and it wasn’t worth it. I was training BJJ and wanted something to supplement that training, to help me get stronger and more cardio. All it did was over train me and make me tear a shoulder. And all this people that join to look like that guy…aren’t using gear either. So they never end up looking anywhere near what he looks like. Also everyone I trained with that looked that good had built a base from somewhere else: bodybuilding, actual sport performance training, Olifting and powerlifting.

I don’t think it’s genetics at all to be honest... I mean, we both know you need the genetics to look good period, but as I said in my post, I got to talking to a lot of competitors that look good, and although they’re not 280lbs stage weight (who the fuck thinks that really looks good anyway?) the guys and gals I spoke to look phenomenal, lean and muscular and athletic builds... And they all said the same thing, doing CF isn’t enough, you need to isolate and do bodybuilding style workouts too if you want to look a certain way...

That’s where reality hit me like fuck, I have to do MORE WORK?! Lmao

But honestly I enjoy it because I get really good cardio out of it and I HATE cardio so it at least pushes me to do that and I get to do some functional fitness stuff, but I will definitely be doing some heavy isolation work at least 3x a week, I feel like I’m no where near where I want to be since I last wrote about it in my thread (I think you commented in there too) and it’s been MONTHS since then.. And I’ve leaned out some but I don’t have the muscle I thought I’d gain despite dialing the food and protein intake etc, I definitely need more bodybuilding style work to get that “pop” for lack of a better word..
I agree the guy looks good and I don't like the 280 look. But the guy looks good because he trains hard eats right and has great genetics. And he does some bb type training. Overall because he does CrossFit his training is suboptimal. If you replicate what he does you likely will not look good as you don't have his genetics.

It you want to look as good as possible optimize your training and diet. That means dropping CrossFit and doing pure bb training. If you want don't try to be athletic have fun do what you enjoy. Just don't try and convince yourself that the crossfit with isolation work is optimal for looking good.

Talking me out of it lol. I’m just getting burnt out with the typical bodybuilding type workouts and need a change

I agree the guy looks good and I don't like the 280 look. But the guy looks good because he trains hard eats right and has great genetics. And he does some bb type training. Overall because he does CrossFit his training is suboptimal. If you replicate what he does you likely will not look good as you don't have his genetics.

It you want to look as good as possible optimize your training and diet. That means dropping CrossFit and doing pure bb training. If you want don't try to be athletic have fun do what you enjoy. Just don't try and convince yourself that the crossfit with isolation work is optimal for looking good.

Im going to give it a shot for a couple months and see how far I get and if I need to change it again I will... It’s definitely fun and great for cardio and certain athletics, but for optimal muscle building, it’s not the thing...

Im going to give it a shot for a couple months and see how far I get and if I need to change it again I will... It’s definitely fun and great for cardio and certain athletics, but for optimal muscle building, it’s not the thing...
But with the right diet, surely you could build muscle no?

But with the right diet, surely you could build muscle no?

Absolutely not.... I’ve been doing it for 10 months 5x per week.... I’d look 10x better had I dedicated that same energy into a bodybuilding style training (if the diet was in place as well of course)

I mean, if you’re a beginner, sure, you’ll build some muscle... But if you’re an intermediate/advanced bodybuilder looking for a different way to build muscle CrossFit is definitely not the answer

Absolutely not.... I’ve been doing it for 10 months 5x per week.... I’d look 10x better had I dedicated that same energy into a bodybuilding style training (if the diet was in place as well of course)

I mean, if you’re a beginner, sure, you’ll build some muscle... But if you’re an intermediate/advanced bodybuilder looking for a different way to build muscle CrossFit is definitely not the answer
Well I’m neither lol

You’re neither what? Lol
An intermediate or advanced bodybuilder

and so, how has your diet been for the last 10 months you’ve been doing CrossFit?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws