over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CrossFit

Just in general, if your just living life and trying to bet fit that's fine. But diet wise (180g protein) and doing CrossFit, your leaving alot of gains on the table.

Not that your not training hard doing CrossFit, but your overall plan training and diet wise...i wouldn't expect it to give you an impressive physique unless you have good genetics and can do whatever and look good.
My opinion, you shouldn't worry about becoming" too muscular" until your at the level you want to be. Get to your ideal physique ( that guy) then maintain. Your not going to wake up one day and say " oh shit I'm too jacked for my liking I need to lose 5 lbs of muscle"

Lmao that 2nd post was funny...

But yea you’re right, I definitely have to tweak some things and I will, I wish I had the genetics to just think about weights and get bigger/leaner.. My ass has to work, and I used to be super lean growing up, but that shit changed real quick.. I used to eat McDonald’s and pizza all the time and I was always shredded and my older buddies who had to struggle to make weight to fight (I did Muay Thai/kickboxing when I was younger) would always hate on me and tell me “wait til you get older, that ability is going to fly out the window” and they were right.. Lol

I’ll be upping my doses here soon, still reasonable and probably even what some guys on here cruise on, as I’m not willing to compromise health, but I haven’t touched anything above 150mg Test in about 4 years so going to 300mg and some GH should be interesting and I’ll evaluate from there.. And I’m trying to get to 300g protein a day which would be around the 1.5g per lb mark, so I recognize where I need improvements.. I’ll keep in the CrossFit because I love the cardio benefits and I’ll adjust the workouts as needed so to not interfere with my BB style workouts, but I’ll be signing up to another gym this week..

I don’t disagree with you, any exercise has benefits, but With all so respect bro; the treadmill is not the only cardio I do..
I cycle; I do HIT cardio; stair master.. I know lots of bodybuilders that do the same as well

Now box jumps and burpees

I hate stupid burpees... Lol

But I wasn’t directing it towards you so sorry if that’s how it came off, and you look great (seen the pics you’ve posted over the years) and I honestly wish I looked like you lmao but we do know that a lot of bodybuilders don’t do enough cardio wise so that’s what I was referring to.. It’s awesome that you get all sorts of cardio in, I have to do the same or I get bored.. I’d actually love to get into cycling myself

Pardon my ignorance but what's a backwards lunge? Seriously. Is it just a dumb way of saying reverse lunge?

Sorry, yes, like a reverse lunge... But they want us to do it with 70lbs over head... Makes things a lot more complicated.. It’s hard enough to do going forward...

I think so, a lot of them use Test, GH, Anavar, Ostarine (SARM) and things like that, I’ve heard guys talk about EPO but never had anyone tell me that they use it...
i guess with this being stated, u can look great nekad using these and doing anything for physique...add in a bunch of cardio and strength stuff and no need for xfit tbh....

Not taking your joints through full ranges of motion and limiting them like tons of bodybuilding does is far more damaging to joint health.
Completely disagree. Partial reps are not ideal but far from exhausting your protective mechanisms and continuing to hammer you body.

Lmao that 2nd post was funny...

But yea you’re right, I definitely have to tweak some things and I will, I wish I had the genetics to just think about weights and get bigger/leaner.. My ass has to work, and I used to be super lean growing up, but that shit changed real quick.. I used to eat McDonald’s and pizza all the time and I was always shredded and my older buddies who had to struggle to make weight to fight (I did Muay Thai/kickboxing when I was younger) would always hate on me and tell me “wait til you get older, that ability is going to fly out the window” and they were right.. Lol

I’ll be upping my doses here soon, still reasonable and probably even what some guys on here cruise on, as I’m not willing to compromise health, but I haven’t touched anything above 150mg Test in about 4 years so going to 300mg and some GH should be interesting and I’ll evaluate from there.. And I’m trying to get to 300g protein a day which would be around the 1.5g per lb mark, so I recognize where I need improvements.. I’ll keep in the CrossFit because I love the cardio benefits and I’ll adjust the workouts as needed so to not interfere with my BB style workouts, but I’ll be signing up to another gym this week..

Why not do HIIT or regular cardio combined with a bodybuilding routine? The CrossFit will probably interfere with recovery and you isolating,,,,side delts for example..you won't be able to maximize enough intensity and recover property...as opposed to stimulating them, letting them recover, rince and repeat

I think your doing your physique a disservice by trying to combine 2 different types of training that really do not work together.

If you need more arms, you need to hit them hard, let them recover, then do it again. By adding in CrossFit your just hoping for the best. No real rhyme or reason to your training.

Well as I said, I thought the same thing and I’m 31 years old and I’ve been at it for almost a year and I haven’t built that “athletic/muscular” physique, granted I’m not using a bunch of AAS which I’m not sure if you’re going to do or be willing to do, I’m sure had I been more aggressive with my PEDs I MIGHT have a bit better of a look but not so much.. I don’t want to be jacked either, I want to look like that guy I posted earlier (or as close as I can to that type of physique), he might look super jacked but he’s 195lbs @ 5’11 so not super big by any means, my goal is to be 185ish and 9-10% bodyfat at 5’8 and athletic..

For example, how are you supposed to build a good amount of muscle doing something like this (Today’s workout)

Strength Portion:

Every 2 Min For 5 Rounds @increasing#
1 Deadlift
1 Hang Clean
1 Front Squat
1 Shoulder to Overhead Press
1 Back Squat
1 Shoulder to Overhead Press

(You have to do it all back to back in 1 motion, so from a deadlift when you pick it up you go right into a hang clean, then when it’s up you go right into the front squat, then after you squat the weight you push press or jerk it up overhead, then let it land on your shoulders behind the head and back squat it, then when you come up from behind the head jerk it over head again.)

Unless you can do that with 300lbs (which a buddy of mine who competes DID do that with 300lbs this morning and it’s on video and he’s not big and lean at all, he looks thick but normal as fuck, not impressive physique at all)

And here’s the WOD portion;

WOD Complete For Time
15 - 12 - 9 - 6 - 3
Hang Cleans @95#/65#
Front Squats @95#/65#
*12 Bar Hopping Burpees

So you’re doing 15 hang cleans and 15 front squats (back to back) then 12 burpees, then 12 hang cleans and 12 front squats then 12 burpees then 9 and 9 with 12 burpees and so on until you finish for time and record your time..

95lbs is for the men and 65lbs is for the women...

For sure, your heart will be racing and it’s great for athletics and function and cardio, but you’re not building an impressive physique with these types of workouts because as I said EVEN THE GUYS WITH IMPRESSIVE PHYSIQUES, WHO I PERSONALLY KNOW, THAT DO CROSSFIT, DONT ONLY DO CROSSFIT....

People are finishing that workout in 5-7 minutes... So how are you going to build anything impressive with a 10 minute strength workout like the first part that most likely because you don’t want to get injured you’ll do with pretty light weight and then a 7 minute “high rep” cardio workout?

If you think you can, by all means my bro, go for it.. I’m not trying to be mean, I’m just telling you the truth as I thought the same thing and there’s things about it that I love, but almost a year in and I look like a normal guy with and without my shirt on lol...
Making me really question if I want to start lol

Why not do HIIT or regular cardio combined with a bodybuilding routine? The CrossFit will probably interfere with recovery and you isolating,,,,side delts for example..you won't be able to maximize enough intensity and recover property...as opposed to stimulating them, letting them recover, rince and repeat

I think your doing your physique a disservice by trying to combine 2 different types of training that really do not work together.

If you need more arms, you need to hit them hard, let them recover, then do it again. By adding in CrossFit your just hoping for the best. No real rhyme or reason to your training.
The good crossfit coaches don't program shitty like what you're insinuating. Look at a lot of top male crossfit athletes, they are all shredded, Asthetic, mobile and fit. At some point in your life you'll realize it serves no purpose to have egregious amounts of muscle without the proper joints mobility. Ever wonder why there is a post on the board daily about shoulder pain or back pain? It's all movement dysfunction

The good crossfit coaches don't program shitty like what you're insinuating. Look at a lot of top male crossfit athletes, they are all shredded, Asthetic, mobile and fit. At some point in your life you'll realize it serves no purpose to have egregious amounts of muscle without the proper joints mobility. Ever wonder why there is a post on the board daily about shoulder pain or back pain? It's all movement dysfunction
I'm far from someone who wants to look like a ball of muscle. Lean, fit, athletic is my look. No off-season, just stay lean all year , the scale doesn't matter

But if the op looks in the mirror and wants to see a better physique and he weighs 180 and isn't 6 percent, he needs to build muscle. CrossFit isn't going to build muscle like bodybuilding training, period.

CrossFit will make him more like an athlete but it's not building his chest, delts, arms like a routine designed to build his chest, delts, arms

There are CrossFit athletes who look great just like there are college football players who look great and eat pizza and popcorn

Tons of guys look good with a shitty diet and training. Genetics. Ricky Williams moved to the mountains, smoked weed and meditated for a year and then walked back onto a football field and dominated. While millions hit the gym every day for years, an 2g of gear, gh, dnp and slin to take a selfie at 11 percent.

I'm far from someone who wants to look like a ball of muscle. Lean, fit, athletic is my look. No off-season, just stay lean all year , the scale doesn't matter

But if the op looks in the mirror and wants to see a better physique and he weighs 180 and isn't 6 percent, he needs to build muscle. CrossFit isn't going to build muscle like bodybuilding training, period.

CrossFit will make him more like an athlete but it's not building his chest, delts, arms like a routine designed to build his chest, delts, arms

There are CrossFit athletes who look great just like there are college football players who look great and eat pizza and popcorn

Tons of guys look good with a shitty diet and training. Genetics. Ricky Williams moved to the mountains, smoked weed and meditated for a year and then walked back onto a football field and dominated. While millions hit the gym every day for years, an 2g of gear, gh, dnp and slin to take a selfie at 11 percent.
Those millions are not training like athletes or crossfit.. take some regimented like bodybuilding and put them in crossfit for a year and then look at their physique.

Those millions are not training like athletes or crossfit.. take some regimented like bodybuilding and put them in crossfit for a year and then look at their physique.

So your saying someone training with a proper bodybuilding routine and diet would switch to CrossFit and look better? Disagree. They would look worse, much worse.

So you don’t think I’ll build any muscle doing CF

Not building any, no, you’ll probably build something if you truly are a beginner as you say, but that you’ll look anything impressive just doing CF, is highly doubtful..

I’ve got friends who started 2-3 years ago and never worked out before, and they look better for sure, but they look average, nothing impressive at all, and let me tell you, they work hard.. My buddy literally deadlifted 500lbs, he beats me 99% of the time, has crazy endurance, yesterday he did the complex I posted EASY with 225lbs (1 deadlift to hang clean to front squat to shoulder press to back squat to shoulder press) without dropping the bar at all.... But if you didn’t see him do something like that you wouldnt think anything of him.. He’s 5’7 and like 210lbs, you can tell he has some muscle but he’s about 20% bodyfat...

My coach is a BEAST, he’s about 5’7 and 165lbs but with a pot belly, he literally did a Turkish Get Up with a 115lb girl (she curled up into a ball and he lifted her from the ground up and back down) it’s on their CrossFit IG, his endurance is insane, his lifts are insane for his size (he can snatch over 275lbs) and if you see him, you’d think he might be a hobby tennis player at best...

Now as I said, the guys who JUICE heavy and isolate and do CF/competition routines (they’re longer and more intense than regular WODs) all pretty much look amazing lol but they workout 2-3 hours a day..

sure you will build muscle doing any workout just like you'll make money working at the dollar store

but why not get a real job and make more money>?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws