over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crossing the Blood Brain Barrier w/ Longvida Curcumin & Mag L-Threonate

Great write up my friend. I sometimes will take 10,000. I believe we will continue to see more info to come showing that Vit D helps fend off covid. If anything it may help people recover faster from it. I always tell people it’s a must have supplement in the right amounts along with mag and omega-3s.

I ended up with covid in July while taking 10k iu of vitamin D. I wouldn't have even known I had it except for actually testing positive, plus temporarily losing my sense of smell. I'm a very firm believer that vitamin D levels are a big deal when it comes to covid. Of course I'd been taking longvida curcumin all along too.

I ended up with covid in July while taking 10k iu of vitamin D. I wouldn't have even known I had it except for actually testing positive, plus temporarily losing my sense of smell. I'm a very firm believer that vitamin D levels are a big deal when it comes to covid. Of course I'd been taking longvida curcumin all along too.
Very interesting. Which Longvida formulation do you take?

Very interesting. Which Longvida formulation do you take?

Now brand. 1 a day since I realized IM curc wasn't coming back anytime soon. Think I stepped up to 2 a day when I was diagnosed. Started eating chunks of raw ginger, drank green tea, whatever I could think of.

No, I can't pinpoint the vitamin D as the cause of my easy run with COVID, but some decent evidence points that direction. I'll be on it indefinitely anyhow. By the way, a doctor recommended d3 with k2 for absorption... From what I remember of those blood tests, 10k iu of regular d3 didn't get my levels all that high. Now that I take d3/k2, it gets me to 64.

Now brand. 1 a day since I realized IM curc wasn't coming back anytime soon. Think I stepped up to 2 a day when I was diagnosed. Started eating chunks of raw ginger, drank green tea, whatever I could think of.

No, I can't pinpoint the vitamin D as the cause of my easy run with COVID, but some decent evidence points that direction. I'll be on it indefinitely anyhow. By the way, a doctor recommended d3 with k2 for absorption... From what I remember of those blood tests, 10k iu of regular d3 didn't get my levels all that high. Now that I take d3/k2, it gets me to 64.
Yes, k2, magnesium and Boron help Vitamin D...but as far as I know, Magnesium is the only thing that will activate a higher level of it(assuming your magnesium levels are low--which is likely). K2 also makes sure that calcium doesn't end up lingering in the blood (not good) and is shuttled to bones and teeth.

Glad this is making a comeback! Next on my list to try after my curqfen stock runs out.

Yes, k2, magnesium and Boron help Vitamin D...but as far as I know, Magnesium is the only thing that will activate a higher level of it(assuming your magnesium levels are low--which is likely). K2 also makes sure that calcium doesn't end up lingering in the blood (not good) and is shuttled to bones and teeth.
Forgot about magnesium, and I do take mag glycinate. It's entirely possible that I wasn't taking it at the time of my lower test though.

Don’t ever stop taking Vitamin D or Mag. It blows my mind that most people still don’t implement that basic fundamentals, especially BBers.

when I make this state, there no intentions of disrespecting you.

Glad this is making a comeback! Next on my list to try after my curqfen stock runs out.

Go ahead and send me your money. The supplement industry is always looking for new ways to market the next big thing. I’m not buying it.

Go ahead and send me your money. The supplement industry is always looking for new ways to market the next big thing. I’m not buying it.
I thought you were interested in theracurmin? You try the oral version yet? The transdermal version has had good reviews. Why the hate? The guy who owns the company is as solid as they come. His previous hormonal line was top notch. Lots of exotics such as deinolone enanthate, androisoxazole, bolasterone-diol, desoxytest, 11ketotest etc...

I thought you were interested in theracurmin? You try the oral version yet? The transdermal version has had good reviews. Why the hate? The guy who owns the company is as solid as they come. His previous hormonal line was top notch. Lots of exotics such as deinolone enanthate, androisoxazole, bolasterone-diol, desoxytest, 11ketotest etc...

brother! I’m not hating on you. Cmon, don’t be overly sensitive.

I do have interest in theracumin but I don’t see myself purchasing it anytime soon.

I have paid little to no attention to citrate and would basically be open to it if I took a multi-vitamin. Since I supplement everything individually, I wouldn't explore that unless it was 100% proven to be cheap and effective at boosting magnesium levels...which in itself, is tricky.

My goals are bp + heart health, cellular health, relaxation/calming/sleep, Vitamin D and other enhanced activation, cognitive function. Basically optimal Magnesium levels for all processes and optimal Mag strengthening synapses and neurons in the brain.

Magnesium Serum testing is supposedly pure trash...which is annoying since it is included on some comprehensive blood tests.
RBC Magnesium was what I thought was the optimal standard test..I believe Dr Jeffrey Rutterbusch said optimum levels are 6-6.5mg/dL which was outlined by Dr. Carolyn Deane, but recently I read that might not even be a great way to test..so I am confused.
Knight9, have you looked into hair tissue mineral analysis?

Knight9, have you looked into hair tissue mineral analysis?
I have not..and have zero idea of the accuracy or potential information this could provide.

I have not..and have zero idea of the accuracy or potential information this could provide.

I’m currently running a brand that has Curcuwin Curcumin.

I’m on SNrIs for anxiety, I’m really folllowing this thread maybe I should switch to Longvida and theronate. Right now I’m finishing a bottle of mag glycinate.

And yes, we give mag citrate lemon drink when patients can’t shit

Knight your a bright cookie. I’ll dig through Ebsco and puB med and post some studies if I find some. I habe free access to databases through my masters program in school

I don't mean to hijack but I was wondering.

I saw a post on ergo the other day 1000mg of curcumin longa is just as effective as 20mg of prozac for depression.
Is longa just standard name? Will less LONGVIDA

Nice find. (to be clear to other readers..NOT Longvida)
I don't mean to hijack but I was wondering.

I saw a post on ergo the other day 1000mg of curcumin longa is just as effective as 20mg of prozac for depression.

Nice find. (to be clear to other readers..NOT Longvida)

Oh I just edited my response. So would LONGVIDA do something different or would someone need less?

I’m currently running a brand that has Curcuwin Curcumin.

I’m on SNrIs for anxiety, I’m really folllowing this thread maybe I should switch to Longvida and theronate. Right now I’m finishing a bottle of mag glycinate.

And yes, we give mag citrate lemon drink when patients can’t shit

How is Curcuwin Curcumin doing for you? Any good effect overall?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear