over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise: 100mg tren+test or 300mg test

thehazzle

Kilo Klub Member
Cruised previously on 100/100 test and tren and found I lost very little if any of my blast gains.

Next cruise tried 150mg just test and lost a lot more.

Would 300mg test be less healthier than 100/100 tren and test? Don't want to be on tren all the time for health precautions but body doesn't respond well to test, I get more sides from test than anything else.

Cruised previously on 100/100 test and tren and found I lost very little if any of my blast gains.

Next cruise tried 150mg just test and lost a lot more.

Would 300mg test be less healthier than 100/100 tren and test? Don't want to be on tren all the time for health precautions but body doesn't respond well to test, I get more sides from test than anything else.

Im sure youve sen the thread from Dr G regarding your test/tren cruise at that dose...if you haven't read it...take a look at it...its a good read.

Otherwise I would say that if your blood work is good then I would do the test/tren cruise provided that you're blood work is good.

I vote for the test/tren...done it a few times and doing it again soon!!

IMO it doesn't make much difference. I would rather change compounds than cruise. I only cruise if I'm taking a break mentally, need to save money, bloodwork comes back screwed up, etc. I don't cruise just because it's been X number of weeks.

This is a great question.

On one hand 300mg test would give you supraphisiological test levels. That probably isn't healthy for extended periods of time.

On the other hand 100mg+100mg test/tren is within normal human levels but it now has tren.

I'd say the 100+100 may be safer, and give you more bang for your buck than 300mg test. Only one way to find out for sure and that's to do both with bloodwork.

This is a great question.

On one hand 300mg test would give you supraphisiological test levels. That probably isn't healthy for extended periods of time.

On the other hand 100mg+100mg test/tren is within normal human levels but it now has tren.

I'd say the 100+100 may be safer, and give you more bang for your buck than 300mg test. Only one way to find out for sure and that's to do both with bloodwork.

Im sorry but cruising on tren is no where near as safe as test. Tren is so much harsher on lipids, rbc, and the nervous system regardless of dose. .. give your body a break from the tren that way it responds much better when you throw it back in the mix.

Like the other dude said if you dont want to come off just rotate your compounds if you beleive you can stay healthy....

Why not just do 100mg - 200mg a week and call it a day?

Why not just do 100mg - 200mg a week and call it a day?

Read first post iv done 150mg test only and while I'm sure it was slightly healthier. Lost alot more than cruising on 100/100 test n tren. I'd fathom a guess that it would take 300 to maintain which I'm hesitant as supra physiological levels of test year round prob isn't healthy either

Read first post iv done 150mg test only and while I'm sure it was slightly healthier. Lost alot more than cruising on 100/100 test n tren. I'd fathom a guess that it would take 300 to maintain which I'm hesitant as supra physiological levels of test year round prob isn't healthy either

Who says supra physiological levels can't be healthy?

Im sorry but cruising on tren is no where near as safe as test. Tren is so much harsher on lipids, rbc, and the nervous system regardless of dose. .. give your body a break from the tren that way it responds much better when you throw it back in the mix.

Like the other dude said if you dont want to come off just rotate your compounds if you beleive you can stay healthy....

Someone always chimes in on this...YES, Tren is worse on your lipids and is definitely NOT AS SAFE as test...but that is when it is run at regular/high doses...

I'm not quite sure a very low dose (100mg a week) of tren and 100mg of test would be anything healthier than 300mgs of test.

You really just need to get bloodwork on the test/tren cruise.

Someone always chimes in on this...YES, Tren is worse on your lipids and is definitely NOT AS SAFE as test...but that is when it is run at regular/high doses...

I'm not quite sure a very low dose (100mg a week) of tren and 100mg of test would be anything healthier than 300mgs of test.

You really just need to get bloodwork on the test/tren cruise.

Came in here to quote and post the exact same thing

I am going to try Dr. G protocol of 100 test / 100 tren next time around. You should give it a try or just use 200 test

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

I just can't imagine that cruising on Tren is a good idea, lol.

200mg test is the standard max-level cruise that I see recommended. Maybe 250 if you're pushing it.

100test + 100tren doesn't seem smart, no matter what anyone says....

However.... I'm open to it if blood work and experience shows it to be safe.

Been cruising on 80 test and 50.tren for 3 months now. Bloodwork perfect, test at 790 and feeling great. Keeping all the gains and may be improving slowly.

What's your "safe" high dose cruise then?

I was cruising on 75mg TNE and 50mg Dbol a day for a couple months. I ran out so now I'm just cruising on 280mg test for another month then I plan on blasting for a year straight at around 2.5-3 grams total.

I saw some blood works on 100 test 100 tren, they were not really that harsh.

i've always wondered if the acetate ester is what gave tren the bad wrap. im no doctor but i've read other IM meds with acetate have a cough. i've also heard your lungs can help relive sudden ph changes in your blood by hard coughing but who knows i just got my grade nine. you never heard too many problems with parabolan back in the day just the fina pellet era of tren which had a lot of other problems as well.

anyways with trens anecdotal bad rep i'd still rather cruise on 400-600mg test/wk than a little test/tren. i'll leave you hardcore guys to experiment lol i just stick with the basics that have with stood the test of time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws