over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise/Blast Approach For Competitors

I came off a nice DNP run and had to completely change the way I was using insulin R because I was going hypo 2-3 times a day off of just 5iu's.

Changed to shooting R 45mins-1hr before my workout, then drinking my pre workout, then my intra...that saved me.

I was literally going hypo 4-5 hours POST slin R use. I just need to shift my meals over a little bit and I was fine.

This thread is awesome and one of the examples why ProM is the best site for this type of discussion.

What are yall's thoughts on using insulin more so for its partitioning than gains per se. Planning on running dnp 21 days 500-750mg. Have some dinitro left and gonna get stupid before I grow.

Was planning on 0 fats 350g protein 50-100g carbs pre/intra none psot workout. Basically using those carbs with 5iu Humalog pre workout so have solid workouts still.

I train the same on dnp. Heavy compounds first then blood volume as endurance fades. Which obviously will be fast as shit on dnp but hoping to negate it with some insulin and possible inject adrol pre.

What are yall's thoughts on using insulin more so for its partitioning than gains per se. Planning on running dnp 21 days 500-750mg. Have some dinitro left and gonna get stupid before I grow.

Was planning on 0 fats 350g protein 50-100g carbs pre/intra none psot workout. Basically using those carbs with 5iu Humalog pre workout so have solid workouts still.

I train the same on dnp. Heavy compounds first then blood volume as endurance fades. Which obviously will be fast as shit on dnp but hoping to negate it with some insulin and possible inject adrol pre.

this wont work if you accidentally eat 1 gram of fat

I have done it all and what I like the best is short blasts. Heavy blasts. Preferably suspensions.with a shortester background

My normal is
200mg test suspension +100mg prop a day
50mg-100mg of tren suspension+ 100mg ace a day
150mg anadrol day
100mg stanolone a day or 50mg mast p a day.
20iu pre and post novorapid.

I blast this for 4-6 weeks or until I need a break. Then I'm on long ester test e until I'm mentally able to go full throttle again. This way you only have a short time to hit it and you really put everything you have into training and diet. Flame me for more gear then you I don't care.

I have done it all and what I like the best is short blasts. Heavy blasts. Preferably suspensions.with a shortester background

My normal is
150mg anadrol day

I blast this for 4-6 weeks or until I need a break. Then I'm on long ester test e until I'm mentally able to go full throttle again. This way you only have a short time to hit it and you really put everything you have into training and diet. Flame me for more gear then you I don't care.

got any pics?

My normal is
150mg anadrol day

So 2.1g test per week, 1.05-1.4g tren per week, 1.05g adrol and 700mg winny. I would love to see before and after pics. How do you feel on that? No hgh?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear