over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise/bridge/PCT opinions

Roadglide83

Newbies
What does everyone do when it comes to cruising/bridging between cycles or pct. In the past I have generally taken 8-10 weeks on 250mg test per week but I know everyone does things differently and has different opinions on this matter.

More or less the same as you mentioned..recently the last couple times I added 150mg of eq with 250mg test per week. My thought is that this way the eq doesn't take forever to build up in your system if thats something you plan on running on your next blast. I can't say I really get much more out of the cruise adding that amount of eq to it, this next one I'm just going to use test cyp at probably 500mg honestly. Yes I know that isn't a true cruise dose :rolleyes:

Theres a number of ways I've "bridged" which really is just another lighter cycle. Adding an oral in for 4 weeks at a low dose, dieting and using clen with the test, etc. Honestly I need a good 6 months of just using 250mg a week, and I will definitely be getting that when my son is born in August so I'm enjoying the higher doses while I can lol

More or less the same as you mentioned..recently the last couple times I added 150mg of eq with 250mg test per week. My thought is that this way the eq doesn't take forever to build up in your system if thats something you plan on running on your next blast. I can't say I really get much more out of the cruise adding that amount of eq to it, this next one I'm just going to use test cyp at probably 500mg honestly. Yes I know that isn't a true cruise dose :rolleyes:

Theres a number of ways I've "bridged" which really is just another lighter cycle. Adding an oral in for 4 weeks at a low dose, dieting and using clen with the test, etc. Honestly I need a good 6 months of just using 250mg a week, and I will definitely be getting that when my son is born in August so I'm enjoying the higher doses while I can lol

I've got a son coming in August too! I'm taking full advantage of my extra time and money to put on as much muscle on as I can until August. Even hired a coach lol cause I know it'll be game over as far as a dedicated bodybuilding regiment goes once he's here

I've got a son coming in August too! I'm taking full advantage of my extra time and money to put on as much muscle on as I can until August. Even hired a coach lol cause I know it'll be game over as far as a dedicated bodybuilding regiment goes once he's here

Nice man congrats! Honestly for me it will probably benefit me training wise because I'll be forced to take a lot more days off lol...I have trouble taking off days when I have free time, but starting in a month or so I'll be working even more so I'm planning on trying some different 3-4 day routines (been wanting to try fortitude training) and get used to resting more and being ok with it!

Up the dose and hope for the most!

i’ve done it so many different ways in the past with just about every compound available. on for 10-12 weeks then Pct, then off for months. then on for 20 weeks off for 8 and repeat. took a break for a few years to try and have kids. now i blast and cruise, no pct. i go on 450-600mg/week Test E for 12 weeks then take bloods to see where i am at. then either go down to TRT of 150-200mg of Test E per week or keep blasting for a few more weeks if my blood work is good.
these days i only use test, GH, HCG, a little Var maybe 2-3 times per year and an AI. i may one day go back to adding other compounds but for right now i am good.

There's an old method that was discussed on here by DC that was 5-6 week blasts with fast esters followed by 2-3 weeks of cruising on TRT.

I've kind of been doing that for the past 6 months. I would rotate the anabolics (NPP, EQ, Primo right now).

I don't actually know if there is any merit to resensitization to androgens occuring with this method; really it takes longer for blood markers to improve on a cruise (6-8 weeks minimum IMO).

I've noticed it working really well though; you're basically blasting gear when trying to grow during periods of hard training, pushing calories, and optimizing recovery. Then pulling back for the super-compensation effect to take effect from the hard bout of training, you'll grow a bit during this phase even on TRT and that offsets the being "off" psychological issue guys have.

A proper cruise is a must though to fix those blood markers and how messed up they get is a lot genetic, and age related; but if bloodwork can remain healthy, and BP can be managed; I can see someone doing the above for a while before backing off for a while, and just maintaining.

Just my thoughts.

There's an old method that was discussed on here by DC that was 5-6 week blasts with fast esters followed by 2-3 weeks of cruising on TRT.

I've kind of been doing that for the past 6 months. I would rotate the anabolics (NPP, EQ, Primo right now).

I don't actually know if there is any merit to resensitization to androgens occuring with this method; really it takes longer for blood markers to improve on a cruise (6-8 weeks minimum IMO).

I've noticed it working really well though; you're basically blasting gear when trying to grow during periods of hard training, pushing calories, and optimizing recovery. Then pulling back for the super-compensation effect to take effect from the hard bout of training, you'll grow a bit during this phase even on TRT and that offsets the being "off" psychological issue guys have.

A proper cruise is a must though to fix those blood markers and how messed up they get is a lot genetic, and age related; but if bloodwork can remain healthy, and BP can be managed; I can see someone doing the above for a while before backing off for a while, and just maintaining.

Just my thoughts.

That 5-6 weeks blast with 3 weeks cruise sounds good, whats your cycle scheme looks like? I was doing something similar but with more weeks in blast and cruise(6-8w blast with 6w cruise(till bloods are in good range), ex.:

1-6 weeks 150mg test only
6-14 weeks 500mg test, 300mg deca, some oral
14-20 weeks 150mg test only
20-28 weeks 500mg test, 600mg eq, some oral

That 5-6 weeks blast with 3 weeks cruise sounds good, whats your cycle scheme looks like? I was doing something similar but with more weeks in blast and cruise(6-8w blast with 6w cruise(till bloods are in good range), ex.:

1-6 weeks 150mg test only
6-14 weeks 500mg test, 300mg deca, some oral
14-20 weeks 150mg test only
20-28 weeks 500mg test, 600mg eq, some oral
I usually do

500 mgs of test
Some anabolic which I rotate every blast (npp, EQ, primo) at 500 mgs
GH at 4 ius

Then run 140 mgs of test prop for those 2-3 weeks. Keep GH in there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner