over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise or come off???

MonsterD

Newbies
Looking for opinions and insight.
Been running high amounts of AAS since Feb 2013...Did three shows in the last two months and I am ready to chill. I am going to be getting back to eating regularly through the holidays and January 2014. I want to get back up to AAS levels for growing in Feb 2014.
Should I come off completely or run a single test ester like Cyp with HCG/AI until I am ready to go all in again?
I only ask because there seems to be new insight into this regularly and I'm unsure as to what to do.
Thanx in advance for any helpful replies.

I hate to give you "this" answer but it is a personal decision...many factors play into it, mostly your own goals and concerns. Age also plays a factor, as if you are in the age range for TRT then it would make more sense to stay on. I would honestly recommend taking some time OFF if possible but you know what they say, easier said than done.

Imo... I was afraid to.come off. But had stalled on high doses and felt no hell...

Bit.the bullet and dropped everything except enanthate prescription of 150/wk and feel great.. and actually gained strength..

Enjoy the break

That isn't coming off, that is cruising.

what work great for me.. i tappered down to 200mg and stay there for 8 weeks then came off.. no pct.. i have not have envy problem other that i lost some stamina in the gym and 8 pounds.. my sex drive is still very high..

i did the same thing last year no pct just tapperd down.. it work great last year.. but this time it work better.. coming totally off is always the best... get some blood work done as well..

Last edited:
fitnesskatz

unless you have sponsors or some obligations in this sport id come off for a bit sound like you did long cycle so hit some hcg and clomid hard keep in mind you can still run hgh,,,17 days your liver is regenerated all its going to,,,

at the end of the day its your call man. MY opinion is why put your hormones/body/mind through the roller coaster of "cycling" when you can keep your test levels/estrogen steady(may need an ai, may not) with a small 75-150mg a week dose of test? get your blood work, see where you're at, and make an educated decision and go from there. good luck

Still a break. Lol
And technically, its "off" as this has my test levels in normal range... Nothing.for me would have me in the 90yr old.range... Not beneficial

Its definitely a break, but not off. 150 puts most people WELL above normal range too...but I'm not judging, I self prescribe TRT for the most part haha. I usually take a month or so off completely and dont find it hurts me too bad, but that doesnt happen often enough...

Come off and get blood work done, see where your at and go from there.

My opinion. If you going to run em again stay on man I came off and im killing my self that I did. Cause all I want to do is go back on

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I just came off after blasting and cruising for a year. It's been almost a month and I feel fine. We'll see how I feel in another month or 2 haha.

over the summer i trained my one nut off (testicular cancer survivor) for a particular powerlifting meet (3rd @ nationals ya buddy) anyways i was beat tired and sore ... i just fucking went off everything including the diet ... drank beer ... skipped breakfast several times a week lol ... anyways i did gain some weight back but honestly when i jumped on 400mg test/wk within a few weeks my physique was nearly back to my peak over summer. i was surprised at how fast i jumped back actually. but a break is a break man stay off.

That isn't coming off, that is cruising.

I disagree. IMHO if you are on a medical dose to maintain physiological levels of testosterone, that is the same as being off. I would consider crusing running a lower dose than blasting but still maintaining supraphysiological levels of hormones. Maybe something like 300mg-500mg/wk.

I like the taper down idea allowing the body to slowly adjust and criss cross back to normal following a large cycle. I would use something though for a pct or at least keep clomid around just in case. And I think most people don't mentally take a break. Or mentally prepare to come off. Treat it like a vacation. Relax. Relax about losing some weight and not looking your most best at this time. Relax with your workouts a bit too. Let your body heal during this time. And then go back on gear when your body is well rested. This then makes for a better upcoming cycle with a rested body. And by rest and relax I mean workout with a little less intensity and do active things besides lifting and eat healthy with some slack. I don't mean skip meals and workouts and get fat.

However, if your are competing and have obligations then I would cruise at low dosages until your next blast. And truly go with low dosages for this time. Then blast. But after the blast and obligations I would come off for a bit.

Its definitely a break, but not off. 150 puts most people WELL above normal range too...but I'm not judging, I self prescribe TRT for the most part haha. I usually take a month or so off completely and dont find it hurts me too bad, but that doesnt happen often enough...

I disagree with that statement. A DOC of mine does trt and he said he has patience all over the place not one person has a common dosage. he has guys doing almost 400mg a week of cyp everyone is different. Finding the right balance is the key but dosages per person will always vary.

I disagree. IMHO if you are on a medical dose to maintain physiological levels of testosterone, that is the same as being off. I would consider crusing running a lower dose than blasting but still maintaining supraphysiological levels of hormones. Maybe something like 300mg-500mg/wk.

300-500 for maintaining NORMAL levels?! :confused:

I always cruise but its more taxing on your body then taking time off but then time off you loose size. Only the experience with allot of cycles under there built should do it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws