over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise or come off???

Its definitely a break, but not off. 150 puts most people WELL above normal range too...but I'm not judging, I self prescribe TRT for the most part haha. I usually take a month or so off completely and dont find it hurts me too bad, but that doesnt happen often enough...

I don't think I will ever go completely off, as I've not been of for 15 years.

what work great for me.. i tappered down to 200mg and stay there for 8 weeks then came off.. no pct.. i have not have envy problem other that i lost some stamina in the gym and 8 pounds.. my sex drive is still very high..

i did the same thing last year no pct just tapperd down.. it work great last year.. but this time it work better.. coming totally off is always the best... get some blood work done as well..

It is a terrible idea to keep yourself shut down an extra 8 weeks if you intend to recover with pct. Either cruise on 200mg indefinitely or come off immediately. Not both

Last edited:
Personally I think it is silly to ever come off. If you ever start, you should be prepared to stay on for life. If you're not, then don't take steroids. It's that simple.

In the case of the op, it's a personal decision like others have said. I'm sure you know the risks/benefits

I don't think I will ever go completely off, as I've not been of for 15 years.

I wish I didn't feel the same but I probably will be in the same boat as you down the road. I think people misunderstood my posts. I don't think staying on is bad or that you can't get some nice recovery from 200mg, it's just not "off" and I don't give a shit if your doctor prescribes it or not, you are still "on" hormones. It was the choice of words not the principle I disagreed with.

I cycled when i was in my 20s and 30s but when i hit 40 my dr put me on test and told me that i would better off in the long road to stay on a small dose of test for the rest of my life.
I might have not helped with my post but my point is if you would benefit from staying on stay on.:cool:

Comming off only makes sense if you allow your body to fully recover. That takes four months at least. In that time you will lose a lot of what you have build up with supra physiological dosages. If you plan to start again in feb. and compete I would go to trt levels, no AI if possible and just cruise for as long as you want.

The only real alternative is a low dose clomid for a couple of months.

If you can get your levels back to normal when off, then do so.
If you cant, stay on a cruise..

Stay on 90% of the year but come off after a show for 3 weeks using HCG/Clomid/Nolva/Arimi is what I plan on doing.

Personally I think it is silly to ever come off. If you ever start, you should be prepared to stay on for life. If you're not, then don't take steroids. It's that simple.

In the case of the op, it's a personal decision like others have said. I'm sure you know the risks/benefits

I agree with this 100%, from personal experience i feel like just suddenly coming off is doing me more harm than crusing, yes i no maybe medically its not the way, but mental health is just as important as physical health.

The whole if you can't handle coming off, don't do it, is simply not the case because many can handle it, but whats the point going through an emotional roller coaster when you don't have to, as long as bloods etc are in check.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131