over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising all year long question....

andro

Banned
~I have been on HRT for the last year now at 100-200mgs per week.

~I have several cycles under my belt.

~Came off for the last year and went on HCG to get the wife pregnant, she is now 8 weeks pregnant:D

Been thinking about keeping my test dose at 500-800mg all year long and blasting at 2g of test for 3 months at a time then dropping back down to 500-800.

Can you run test all year round and still stay healthy??

~Came off for the last year and went on HCG to get the wife pregnant, she is now 8 weeks pregnant:D

Been thinking about keeping my test dose at 500-800mg all year long and blasting at 2g of test for 3 months at a time then dropping back down to 500-800.

From all my research, not at that dose. If you stayed on a true TRT dosage, you possibly could. The doses you are talking about is very high, and will not be good for your health.

Theres alot of guys on here that have been on since there first pin some for years im sure they wouldnt continue it if there bloods werent okay

they must be taking a lot of support supplements,

I read this form he is 5'9 268 lbs...
RX Muscle Forums

Swiper started at 600mgs all year round then upped it to 750mgs all year round never coming off. Now he is at 1g all year round and will blast with 2.5 to 3g test for like 3 or 4 months.

how can you stay on 1g test and not have any sides. i just need to know what to take to combat the sides, High BP, Cholesterol, prostate ect. i dont even know all the stuff i would need to take.

Last edited:
they must be taking a lot of support supplements,

I read this form he is 5'9 268 lbs...
RX Muscle Forums

Swiper started at 600mgs all year round then upped it to 750mgs all year round never coming off. Now he is at 1g all year round and will blast with 2.5 to 3g test for like 3 or 4 months.

how can you stay on 1g test and not have any sides. i just need to know what to take to combat the sides, High BP, Cholesterol, prostate ect. i dont even know all the stuff i would need to take.

definitely going to second that.. I know after a period of time your body will adapt to try to reach/maintain homeostasis but certain things like BP or cholesterol/lipid panel gonna need some help so if not supplements then there is a generous dr they are utilizing to help with whatever meds to keep them healthy...

Do you ever ask yourself how all the national and pro level guys and all the freak of the weeks on youtube get to that size and maintain it? I'll tell you it's not from coming off or trt doses.

Right i know that i am looking for a way to do this in the most safest way. What supps do they take to stop bp, cholesterol, prostat enlargement and ect.

Do you ever ask yourself how all the national and pro level guys and all the freak of the weeks on youtube get to that size and maintain it? I'll tell you it's not from coming off or trt doses.
And who says they are healthy?

Lol you don't want their drug bill, unless you homebrew

Last edited:
I can tell you as physician and treating many patients that have done similar routines it is not a wise idea. When you are 18yo and at the peak of your testostosterone your body has a level of 700-900 of total test. We can achieve that with just 100-150mg of test weekly. So doing 500-800mg a week is not even considered "cruising" in my opinion. Hell 80% of people cycle with that dose not cruise. With 400-500mg a week total test levels are in the 3000-3500 range and at 800mg you should be over 4500 with legit test. Those are 3-5x normal physiologic values when you were at your best.

If you think that you can stay on those levels and not cause serious issues such as hypertension, major lipid abnormalities and prostate issues then you are sadly mistaken. I dont care what anyone says that they have taken a gram all year for years and have no issues. That is the same thing as someone saying my grandpa smoke a two packs a day for 50 years and he lived to be 85. Who fucking cares? Maybe he would have lived to 105 if he hadnt smoked. Just because some dumb ass jumps off a building and survives to tell about it doesnt make it a good idea. Just my 2 cents :)

So there is no safe way to stay on cycle all year long?
I do hrt at 100mg a week. Thinking i will bump to 250.
Thanks for you advice boss. I will stick to the old blast a cruise

Anything over 300mg of test I would personally consider more of a cycle than a cruise. Norm seems to be 200-250, some a lil lower some a lil higher, some add in low dose of other compounds (tren, mast, primo)

200 is about the max end of hrt I would imagine and those are for ppl who have issues with test metabolism and aromatase etc.. if your large framed and built like a brick shit house then 250 may even be ok.. only blood work will tell...

kinda goes back to what dr.G mentioned as suggestions in his threads.. keep the test fixed and when blast pick a short ester like tren ace, NPP etc and get balls deep for 6-8 weeks.. could prob stretch to 10-12 but do it 2x/yr.. I suppose you could also do prop blast as well or even an oral primo since is an ace ester

Anything over 300mg of test I would personally consider more of a cycle than a cruise. Norm seems to be 200-250, some a lil lower some a lil higher, some add in low dose of other compounds (tren, mast, primo)

:yeahthat: agreed

guess it depends on how your body reacts to test in general, on the high side for u 2g? then go from there. its still good to take the otc bp herbal help and other vitamans especially while on. then make that the deciding factor, about how your body reacts i mean.

Its all about valuing your compromises. For safe and healthy lifestyle Dr. Alpha hit the nail on the head. Everyone of us in here makes compromises in terms of what we run and how long we run it. Myself personally I blast with less gear and for shorter durations than in years past precisely because I am more focused on health these days. But if someone is on the verge of being a national level competitor they could easily make different justifications.

Even cruising at 250 and blasting at say 3-4x that is going to leave you with issues that must be addressed. Bottom line will always be guys will do what they want to do. If you focus on health its likely you will never be the mass monster you could be using multiple grams a week but then again that route has its own set of compromises.

Do it for the LOLZ

no seriously dont cruise at that dose, i asked the stupid question the other week if i should cruise on 300 cyp and 100 mast, and i was quickly told it was a friggin stupid idea, do your test at around 150-200mg and you should be fine.

:)

One thing i guess i wonder about is keeping gains once you are on a cruise dose of 100-250 a week.

I am a huge fan of test only cycles and love what 1500-2g dose to my physic.
Will i lose muscle if diet is in check and drop back to 200 a week?

ur genetics will determine this, regular blood work and health chekups

if everything comes up fine and normal, then you probably can do it, if everything comes up as outa range really badly then you probably cant do it healthy

but remember the term 'healthy' is subjective, what your acceptable level of health is, is going to be different to others, you need to evaluate what you think is healthy and acceptable for your steroid use level and make ur judgments based on that

most guys i know staying on all year round accept the fact AAS will effect there lipids to some extent, and will allow them to stay outa range for a certain margin

other guys might accept slightly elevated liver values

while others want nothing less then perfect normal values for all there blood work

again, decide what you think is acceptable for your steroid usage, get health chekups and blood work done regularly and decide each time when you get your results whether to continue or not

dont base your decision on others experiences, everyone is different, as ive said before, some guys can drink alcohol every day for years and never damage there liver, others will destroy there liver from weekend drinking with friends, everyones different, find what works for you

and to anser your question for retaining muscle,
simple principle: the bigger you are, the more drugs itll require to maintain that size,
diet wont do much, that will already be in check when your on drugs, wen your lower ur doses your diet still remains basically identical, so with all factors being the same, less drugs means less muscle

remeber your only as big as your dosage

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner