over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising all year long question....

remeber your only as big as your dosage

While this may be true, it assumes every other factor is optimal, which is VERY rare, if not impossible.

I am worried my endo will stop prescribing me the test cyp for my hrt if he finds out i have decided to stay on cycle for a while. Thinking stay on for 10 months at a higher test dose and cruising for a few weeks at a lower dose.

I am not looking to go pro just want to get to 250 or 260. Right now iam 217 @ 12.2% bf
I want to be bigger as iam 6'4 and dont feel i look very big since iam so tall.

I will take any advice anyone is willing to give.

I stay on 250 wk of test E. Which is really only 175mg if you figure 70% Then I have moderate blasts every 8 weeks. Usually test at 500 and deca at 400. I am upping deca to 600 this time though. I only run that for 10 weeks never more than 12. It works for me.

I am worried my endo will stop prescribing me the test cyp for my hrt if he finds out i have decided to stay on cycle for a while. Thinking stay on for 10 months at a higher test dose and cruising for a few weeks at a lower dose.

I am not looking to go pro just want to get to 250 or 260. Right now iam 217 @ 12.2% bf
I want to be bigger as iam 6'4 and dont feel i look very big since iam so tall.

I will take any advice anyone is willing to give.

Take it slow. It is not healthy and will not be muscle. You will look bloated. Dial everything else in first.

Wouldn't staying on so long like that eventually stop working , i stayed on for a very long time i was doing a gram a week of tren ace and it just seemed that i got immune to it no matter how much i increased the dose

For me, it was not until I started blasting and cruising that I had my heart attack from a blood clot. I had been doing that for about 1 year straight, cruising at about 350 mg/wk test and blasting with a total of about 1gram/1week with test around 750 mg and then something like tren at 250mg.

Tell me if this sounds crazy... been thinking about adding deca at a higher dose than test so something like 300 test and 800 deca.

So riddle me this, since deca is more anabolic than test would i gain more muscle mass from 300 test 800 deca vs 1100 test only.

I have heard guys get really big from deca and if diet is right on which mine is you can stay lean too.

If so i will shoot for more deca and less test.

Tell me if this sounds crazy... been thinking about adding deca at a higher dose than test so something like 300 test and 800 deca.

So riddle me this, since deca is more anabolic than test would i gain more muscle mass from 300 test 800 deca vs 1100 test only.

I have heard guys get really big from deca and if diet is right on which mine is you can stay lean too.

If so i will shoot for more deca and less test.

Well hopefully more euro guys here can add to this but overseas more is relied various anabolics over test deca, npp, primo since there primary design is to be muscle building with minimal androgenic effect.. have to be careful obviously since too high of deca is bad the way it allegedly affects areas of heart being enlarged.. so keep it moderate or dont go too high for too long...

believe me I kno the feeling of being tall too ... am about 6'3/6'4 but now in the 290's thanks to cooler weather and love of pastas and potatoes LOL but even when 285 but 20% I looked bulky "big" but no means lean went to 260 looked skinny more so than lean since was low teens bf, even in the 270s up to lower 280's staying in low teen bf it was more noticable muscle than when 260 but now since getting a lil fluff from winter coming around the corner started to get that similar bulky look again now since I know my bf% has climbed a lil maybe mid tens but definitely not high teens low 20's like in the past.. being tall and having the larger frame sucks and 20+lb for us is relative to someone a foot shorter only adding 5 LOL

I found the ronnie rowland slingshot traning program.
I will extend out the deload to 3-4 weeks at a hrt dose and reload 10-16 weeks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws