over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cruising and loving it.... yet baffled lol

Tren isn't for me. I get nasty Moody and feel like everyone is mad at me lol. Sounds like you need a break for your system. Try to take some time off for a while then hit it hard again. Stress can cause all kinds of things. I know because I went thru a divorce and have couple young girls and I felt like the biggest loser for my kids. I felt like I didn't want to workout any more and thought my lifting carrier was over.

Cruised all summer on 200 Test EW and 3iu G ED. Felt good, looked great, slept good, ate good, lost only a few lbs. If your taking large amounts and seeing little to no noticeable results it is definitely time for an extended break.

People always seem to forget tren inhibits thyroid output, one of the reasons it is good at sparing muscle mass while in a caloric deficit.

While high doses of T3 on a cutting diet will eat muscle really fast, a healthy thyroid output while calories are maintenance, insulin is normal and androgens are upper range, is actually an anabolic environment.

In other words, taking way too much tren, especially over time, will kill gains and energy due to reduced thyroid output. I'm not sure taking t3 will magically fix it, but I do know that there is a time for a tren and there is a time for no tren.

I also have a really good feeling there is a bell-curve when it comes to overall androgen use. Too low and you're not going to get any benefit, too high and you offset the benefits with side effects that limit gains. For instance, we don't know if myostatin increases in response to huge doses. Remember, the body is smarter than our minds are.

I'm willing to bet things like myostatin begin to work really hard against us when we're piling on androgens above a certain threshold AND for a longer than healthy amount of time. I mention Tren having an effect on T3 output, but I'm sure the others also have an effect.

Also, Anavar obliterates Cortisol. Out of control, prolonged levels of Cortisol will be murderous to the body. BUT, sustained inhibition of Cortisol will lead to loss of energy, reduced subcutaneous fat loss, HYPOGLYCEMIA (which explains the ravenous, unhealthy eating that comes from too much androgens IMO) and in some sense it is actually important in the process of anabolism. Hell, the reason why dianabol is such a powerful drug is that it actually increases Cortisol.

So if you're going to blast, don't do 3 grams, and keep it short.

More than what is needed is not better, it is detrimental.

And I haven't even gotten into the health issues associated with those dosages. Your beautiful Heart Muscle is being fucked when you do these dosages. That gorgeous piece of machinery is being abused and it will only last so long...

thats some really good info, never even heard of some of these things w androgen use....

People always seem to forget tren inhibits thyroid output, one of the reasons it is good at sparing muscle mass while in a caloric deficit.

While high doses of T3 on a cutting diet will eat muscle really fast, a healthy thyroid output while calories are maintenance, insulin is normal and androgens are upper range, is actually an anabolic environment.

In other words, taking way too much tren, especially over time, will kill gains and energy due to reduced thyroid output. I'm not sure taking t3 will magically fix it, but I do know that there is a time for a tren and there is a time for no tren.

I also have a really good feeling there is a bell-curve when it comes to overall androgen use. Too low and you're not going to get any benefit, too high and you offset the benefits with side effects that limit gains. For instance, we don't know if myostatin increases in response to huge doses. Remember, the body is smarter than our minds are.

I'm willing to bet things like myostatin begin to work really hard against us when we're piling on androgens above a certain threshold AND for a longer than healthy amount of time. I mention Tren having an effect on T3 output, but I'm sure the others also have an effect.

Also, Anavar obliterates Cortisol. Out of control, prolonged levels of Cortisol will be murderous to the body. BUT, sustained inhibition of Cortisol will lead to loss of energy, reduced subcutaneous fat loss, HYPOGLYCEMIA (which explains the ravenous, unhealthy eating that comes from too much androgens IMO) and in some sense it is actually important in the process of anabolism. Hell, the reason why dianabol is such a powerful drug is that it actually increases Cortisol.

So if you're going to blast, don't do 3 grams, and keep it short.

More than what is needed is not better, it is detrimental.

And I haven't even gotten into the health issues associated with those dosages. Your beautiful Heart Muscle is being fucked when you do these dosages. That gorgeous piece of machinery is being abused and it will only last so long...

Is this really true? Finally something to discourage me from using tren 10 months out of the year at high dosages. I've never heard this before. Wow

Is this really true? Finally something to discourage me from using tren 10 months out of the year at high dosages. I've never heard this before. Wow[/QUOTE
I belive it. Twice ive come off tren expecting strength loss, never happened. I seem to shoot up in strength for about 6 weeks on tren then stall. Come of and get a little stronger. It's not until you go on a proper low dose cruise with a little gh that you remember what it's like to feel normal. I don't feel shit on gear by any means and certainly better than i Did before I trained and ate right. But good diet and training with low dose you feel real good. Unfortunately your eventually shrink of you don't get back on property

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know about eventually shrinking down. I think that's an individual thing. I'm not huge but naturally I'm a david beckham lol. And I'm cruising after like 4 months on and iv been cruising for nearly 3 months and lost maybe a couple pounds until I started HIT cardio everyday last month and even now with all the cardio I'm bigger then before my last blast lol.

My buddy was on for a year then came off completely and stopped lifting when he moved across the country lol and he stayed huge like 6 months later. Obviously smaller but waaay bigger then before that year on. And other people just shrinks right away haha

I don't know about eventually shrinking down. I think that's an individual thing. I'm not huge but naturally I'm a david beckham lol. And I'm cruising after like 4 months on and iv been cruising for nearly 3 months and lost maybe a couple pounds until I started HIT cardio everyday last month and even now with all the cardio I'm bigger then before my last blast lol.

My buddy was on for a year then came off completely and stopped lifting when he moved across the country lol and he stayed huge like 6 months later. Obviously smaller but waaay bigger then before that year on. And other people just shrinks right away haha

Depends how far you are part your genetic limit. If great was just a short cut to get to your generic limit you can hold it indefinitely. That said if you've been big for s long time you may be able to establish a new set point

I've ran as high as 750 test E, and now I'm cruising at 375, pinning 3 times a week. I've never felt better. I look the best I ever had and my libido is annoying according to the gf lol. I feel like I did when I first started, incredible mood and it's been over 3 months now. Makes me scared to change my dosage. I don't wanna feel any different lol. So I'm kinda lost right now.

Ya I think my body has a new set point. I have been 230 lbs and holding for 3 weeks of everyday cardio. Its awesome.

Is this really true? Finally something to discourage me from using tren 10 months out of the year at high dosages. I've never heard this before. Wow[/QUOTE
I belive it. Twice ive come off tren expecting strength loss, never happened. I seem to shoot up in strength for about 6 weeks on tren then stall. Come of and get a little stronger. It's not until you go on a proper low dose cruise with a little gh that you remember what it's like to feel normal. I don't feel shit on gear by any means and certainly better than i Did before I trained and ate right. But good diet and training with low dose you feel real good. Unfortunately your eventually shrink of you don't get back on property

Very similar to ow I feel when I back of everthing :D When I take anything and everthing it hits me hard in the begining when my body becomes used to it and I accept it as normal, but when I back off everything I really can feel how much better I feel when I have less hormones in my blood

as humans we are always trying to go go go go but we cant our bodys are trained to have ups and downs our downs usually come when our body needs rest to repair itself

I cruise with TRT dose (~100mg) and maybe some primo or 1-test added to help hold muscle. I'll blast with tren (short acting acetate) for 4-8 weeks max, infrequently.

I think the synergy people see when taking GH, AAS and Insulin together, is that each help overcome the counter-regulatory response to the other, creating a very heightened anabolic and anti-catabolic environment.

I don't like very high doses of AAS. I agree there's a threshold.

phatkid,

how your diet looks like on an average day when now? a lot more different than you were on more drugs?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131