YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising for 6 months and blood still suck....help me analyze them please and thank you!

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Alright so got my bloodwork back and same issues as usual which sucks......

I'm on 200mg Cyp a week (or at least thats what the vial says)
4iu GH a day (again what the vial says)
Metformin 500-1000 a day
Misc bs vitamins and crap

I've always had low iron and I smoke a pack of newports a day (yea I know I know just ordered chantix), I'm sure that info is relevant especially for the blood values.

-Glucose came back high but not crazy, I'm assuming that is because of the GH

-IGF was on the low end of normal which is disappointing

-Estradiol was high, I don't use an AI. I suppose it's time to start

-Blood values suck they have always sucked donkey dick....I'm thinking the smoking and low iron not sure what to do there besides obviously quick smoking

-Thyroid came back pretty normal, I was thinking to get on some T4 to accompany the GH but I guess it's not needed

-Cholesterol also sucked but nothing crazy, need to tighten up the diet some more I suppose....runs in the family

Tell me what you guys think I would appreciate any input to help get these numbers in line, kinda worried about starting my spring/summer blast now.....

Attachments

• BW 1.jpg
    BW 1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 194
  • BW 2.jpg
    BW 2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 186
  • BW 3.jpg
    BW 3.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 160
  • BW 4.jpg
    BW 4.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 143
  • BW 5.jpg
    BW 5.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 194
IMO, I would drop your GH and test doses a bit. Of course you wouldn’t feel as much like you’re “on,” but your values would improve. The lower dose of test would likely bring that cholesterol down, and you wouldn’t need the AI, which aren’t great for your lipids either.
Adding the AI could lower your HDL, which is worse than having higher LDL.
Between high blood sugar, high cholesterol, high hemoglobin and smoking, you can be doing significant damage to your blood vessels.
I’m probably not saying anything you don’t already know, but for anyone else reading...
Good luck kicking the smoking. It’s hard. Don’t be afraid to fail. Even cutting back instead of quitting is a success.

Idk about the above poster and lowering Test and GH, that’s literally the last thing I would even bother with to be honest..

How are you injecting the Test? ED, twice a week? Etc...

Quitting smoking you’ll probably see a drastic change in those values in a few weeks over any other Avenue you take.. Smoking increases hematocrit/hemo (although how hydrated were you for the test? It also fucks up cholesterol...

Honestly, what I would do is quit smoking immediately, stay well hydrated and eat healthy (I’m sure you know how to do that) and do some intense cardio at least 3-4x per week with supporting health supplements...

Nothing looks too crazy, that a couple weeks/months of lifestyle change can’t fix..

Doesn’t look too bad.

Looks like SHBG is low judging by free t:total ratio. This is very common problem for TRT/blast guys. This could be one reason why your estradiol is high (more free T means more conversion to e2).

What’s your body fat? You’ll aromatize less at lower BF

I would do ED injection of 20mg testosterone and retest in 6 weeks after not smoking.

Quit smoking, I did a few years back. Best shit I ever did. Health markers improved greatly within 4 weeks.

Thanks fellas I appreciate the replies a lot, the cyp has been just one pin a week during the cruise I usually do twice a week when I'm actually running junk. Definitely need to quit smoking without a doubt, it's finally starting to catch up to me I've been lucky for a long time. Chantix is almost here...

So don't need an AI is the general consensus and I'm definitely carrying some winter blubber, no idea on percentage though so I think lot of the numbers will tighten up with diet there. I fasted for the test didn't even drink water so that may have affected cholesterol but as I said high cholesterol does run in the family.

Any input on the thyroid or IGF being low even with the 4iu's of GH, any reason to be adding T4 to my GH?

Your igf is way better than mine, 53 to 113 usually. Important thing, kidneys look good.

One thing for certain is you are iron deficient given your MCV (low) and RDW (high). Microcytic anemia. This could very well give reason why you're pumping out a tremendous amount of erythrocytes (red blood cells). Iron deficiency revs up erythropoiesis. You're dehydrated on this particular set of labs given your osmolality at 298 mOsm/kg. Normal Range =285 - 295 mOsm/kg. Above 295 is very suggestive of dehydration in an otherwise healthy individual. Which will transiently increasing your HH (hemoglobin-hematocrit) and erythrocytes.

You need to address your iron status.

One thing for certain is you are iron deficient given your MCV (low) and RDW (high). Microcytic anemia. This could very well give reason why you're pumping out a tremendous amount of erythrocytes (red blood cells). Iron deficiency revs up erythropoiesis. You're dehydrated on this particular set of labs given your osmolality at 298 mOsm/kg. Normal Range =285 - 295 mOsm/kg. Above 295 is very suggestive of dehydration in an otherwise healthy individual. Which will transiently increasing your HH (hemoglobin-hematocrit) and erythrocytes.

You need to address your iron status.

Thanks Stewie I sincerely appreciate you chiming in, besides simple iron supplementation is there something further I should be looking into?

I might be a little cavelier but couple things. Your kidney values look good. Most of your stuff looks good. Biggest issues are your lipids and your red cells. Both will respond to dropping your test down to 100 mg/w for a month. Cleaning up the diet and going more cardio will also ahve a pretty substantial effect on both as well. Smoking... of course you know about that.

I won't dad-talk ya on the cigs but I would try to get the lipids looking bit better. I wouldn't be concerned with your 35 HDL "if" your triglycerides were lower and your LDL was closer to 100. I would work on getting that corrected with the regimen listed below.

I wouldn't worry about a 52 estradiol with your test close to 1,000 and your free test looking good. (assuming sex drive, Woodys, and everything there is ok)

For cholesterol
-20mg Cardarine (if you're not worried about cancer. I am not)
-1200mg Jarrow red yeast rice extract
-1000 citrus bergamot
- 2 caps NOW Sytrinol
- 4 caps NOW beta sisterol
- 2 caps Pantethine
- add high quality fish oil or krill if not currently taking

Sincerely . . . if it were me I would get off everything, everything and
suck it up until your blood looks good, back to normal. That means OTC
supps., any supps, protein included. Some things might not come back,
like T levels, but cross that bridge when you come to it.

And redefine the the meaning of 'clean eating". Get some cardio everyday
and just let the body heal, seek it's own level. Then . . . start back in slowly
and add one thing at a time and if you can get blood tests in between so
you may better ascertain what is causing what if you want to get back in
the fast lane. You have a lot going on and don't worry about muscle for now,
think about your life. The muscle you can get back very fast and easily.
For now get lean and mean and healthy.

You have much to live for . . . just give it a chance.

Sincerely . . . if it were me I would get off everything, everything and
suck it up until your blood looks good, back to normal. That means OTC
supps., any supps, protein included. Some things might not come back,
like T levels, but cross that bridge when you come to it.

And redefine the the meaning of 'clean eating". Get some cardio everyday
and just let the body heal, seek it's own level. Then . . . start back in slowly
and add one thing at a time and if you can get blood tests in between so
you may better ascertain what is causing what if you want to get back in
the fast lane. You have a lot going on and don't worry about muscle for now,
think about your life. The muscle you can get back very fast and easily.
For now get lean and mean and healthy.

You have much to live for . . . just give it a chance.

You really felt like the numbers were that bad? I appreciate the input a lot

Thanks Stewie I sincerely appreciate you chiming in, besides simple iron supplementation is there something further I should be looking into?

There's more questions than answers.

Firstly, the use of androgens/anabolics isn't going to push your erythrocytes (red blood cells) to that level. Even with the adjuvant use of GH which can stimulate erythropoiesis (production of red blood cells) to a lesser degree than AAS.

Given your calculated osmolality (BUN, glucose, sodium and potassium) at 298 mOsm/kg is a telltale sign on this particular set of labs, you're insufficiently de/hydrated.

As we all know, insufficient de/hydration will raise the values of erythrocytes (RBC), hemoglobin and hematocrit. Moreso hematocrit, as denoted on your labs. As there's a loss of plasma volume and the blood viscosity increases. However, you're not severely dehydrated given your albumin and calculated osmolality.

Again, there's more questions than answers. How did you become Iron deficient-WITHOUT-anemia. The -without-part is by your quite elevated erythrocytes. Have you overdone the good deed of donating blood, thalassemia trait, ect?

Given your indices (analytes of MCV and RDW), as previously aforementioned, this is microcytic anemia and anisocytosis (differing shapes and sizes of your erythrocytes).

There's no need to chastise you for smoking, cuz you know the potential consequence. However that may be. Smoking in and of-itself can cause premature destruction (hemolysis) of red blood cells, as well the nasty byproduct of carboxyhemoglobin. Purely speculation on my behalf, the possibility of hemolysis of your erythrocytes -may- be associated with your atrociously high erythrocytes?? No speculation on this, smoking increase erythropoiesis due to >carboxyhemoglobin and insufficient oxygen exchange. As previously aforementioned, iron deficiency also revs up erythropoiesis.

If you're like the rest of the population under the current situation taking in copious amounts of zinc prophylactically to help ward off thee virus that lurks amongst us. I'd suggest cutting back on supplemental zinc until you get this current situation at hand addressed.

In some cases where there's not enough iron to be sufficiently synthesized into hemoglobin (red blood cells) and there's abundant zinc in circulation, this can lead to ZPP (zinc protoporphyrin). This subsequently leads to faulty hemoglobin molecules (deoxyhemoglobin and carboxyhemoglobin-reduced tissue oxygenation) as the incorporation of zinc in red blood cells cannot bind to oxygen, nor transfer it appropriately. The longer you're iron deficient, the more this will stimulate erythropoietin, further producing erythropoiesis (red blood cells) by-way of hypoxia inducible factors, therefore continue to see erythrocytosis (elevated red blood cells) in the presence of iron deficiency.

As far as importance, everything else is meaningless to a degree until you get this address. Iron deficiency likes to bastardize our DNA. So keep this in mind.

Have a chitter-chatter with your treating clinician to at a minimum pull an iron panel and a ZPP assay.

As others have said, quitting smoking would help tremendously. As for the estrogen, it is fine considering your test levels. I would never take an ai unless you are having strong symptoms of high estrogen. AI's especially on TRT type dosages usually cause more issues than they solve.

Was this fasted blood work?

Late edit: You know that little thingy that's the talk on the robustness that's thee gates-keeper to bigger-badder muscles by-way of muscle protein synthesis, growth factors, blah, blah, blah via mTORC1 expression.

There's talk amongst the brain-trust that iron deficiency doesn't play too well with mTORC1.

Can we indisputably say with certainty this will put the brakes on skeletal muscle hypertrophy being in an iron deficient state, giving other modulates that stimulate MTORC1 expression? I dunno for sure.

Although, given the literature, it's obviously a fraction of the whole, which *may* limit the desired outcome paving the path to mediocre to minimal skeletal muscle hypertrophic response.

We found that mTORC1 in RBCs is regulated by iron and that iron deficiency results in decreased mTORC1 activity in RBCs in vivo. We further showed that activation of mTORC1 by deletion of Tsc1 results in severe macrocytic anemia, while genetic inhibition of mTORC1 results in a lethal microcytic anemia. Thus bidirectional modulation of mTORC1 signaling is sufficient to cause either a macrocytic and microcytic anemia, both of which can be caused by nutrient deficiency

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws