YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising for 6 months and blood still suck....help me analyze them please and thank you!

There's more questions than answers.

Firstly, the use of androgens/anabolics isn't going to push your erythrocytes (red blood cells) to that level. Even with the adjuvant use of GH which can stimulate erythropoiesis (production of red blood cells) to a lesser degree than AAS.

Given your calculated osmolality (BUN, glucose, sodium and potassium) at 298 mOsm/kg is a telltale sign on this particular set of labs, you're insufficiently de/hydrated.

As we all know, insufficient de/hydration will raise the values of erythrocytes (RBC), hemoglobin and hematocrit. Moreso hematocrit, as denoted on your labs. As there's a loss of plasma volume and the blood viscosity increases. However, you're not severely dehydrated given your albumin and calculated osmolality.

Again, there's more questions than answers. How did you become Iron deficient-WITHOUT-anemia. The -without-part is by your quite elevated erythrocytes. Have you overdone the good deed of donating blood, thalassemia trait, ect?

Given your indices (analytes of MCV and RDW), as previously aforementioned, this is microcytic anemia and anisocytosis (differing shapes and sizes of your erythrocytes).

There's no need to chastise you for smoking, cuz you know the potential consequence. However that may be. Smoking in and of-itself can cause premature destruction (hemolysis) of red blood cells, as well the nasty byproduct of carboxyhemoglobin. Purely speculation on my behalf, the possibility of hemolysis of your erythrocytes -may- be associated with your atrociously high erythrocytes?? No speculation on this, smoking increase erythropoiesis due to >carboxyhemoglobin and insufficient oxygen exchange. As previously aforementioned, iron deficiency also revs up erythropoiesis.

If you're like the rest of the population under the current situation taking in copious amounts of zinc prophylactically to help ward off thee virus that lurks amongst us. I'd suggest cutting back on supplemental zinc until you get this current situation at hand addressed.

In some cases where there's not enough iron to be sufficiently synthesized into hemoglobin (red blood cells) and there's abundant zinc in circulation, this can lead to ZPP (zinc protoporphyrin). This subsequently leads to faulty hemoglobin molecules (deoxyhemoglobin and carboxyhemoglobin-reduced tissue oxygenation) as the incorporation of zinc in red blood cells cannot bind to oxygen, nor transfer it appropriately. The longer you're iron deficient, the more this will stimulate erythropoietin, further producing erythropoiesis (red blood cells) by-way of hypoxia inducible factors, therefore continue to see erythrocytosis (elevated red blood cells) in the presence of iron deficiency.

As far as importance, everything else is meaningless to a degree until you get this address. Iron deficiency likes to bastardize our DNA. So keep this in mind.

Have a chitter-chatter with your treating clinician to at a minimum pull an iron panel and a ZPP assay.

Thank you for this Stewie, I was diagnosed as anemic at a very young age it runs in the family we always joke that we need our 10 ours of sleep, it was long before I ever started smoking. Dehydrated I'm thinking was just a product of being fasted, I didn't even drink any water and that is something easy enough to correct. I haven't donated blood in years, I was doing it regularly for a little while until doing some researching and finding out it wasn't helping.

As for the zinc thank you so much for that piece of information, I have indeed been supplementing with zinc I suppose it's time to stop that.

Haven't seen my doc in years but he's a good guy and a smart doctor, a real one that tries to fix the problems instead of just throwing pills at you. I'm going to make an appointment to see him in regards to the iron panel, thank you again Stewie I appreciate it a lot.

Was this fasted blood work?

Yep fasted, didn't even chug my usual morning water only thing I did was pin the GH I figured I want to keep things normal as I usually do them in regards to that.

HGH is probably pushing your E up, it did with me. Drop it and test again.

you smoke, your diet is shit and your carrying to much bodyfat. you knew all this before getting bloodwork. you coulda saved yourself some money. am i being an asshole or brutally honest, for you to decide i guess.

What's your bodyfat like? Got a pic?

Smoking tobacco is a no brainier, maybe replace with cannabis as cannabis is shown to be fine for lungs, like myself may take 15 inhales four days out of the week. Start small though if you decide like start with a small bowl out of a small pipe, maybe with three inhales and work your way u, these strains currently have way more THC in them than twenty years ago, if THC isn't your thing ,cbd cannabis, aka hemp flower

If your talking ng stimulates best to cut them out

As far as gh I'd drop it unless your levels are low then one out a day is adaquate for replacement and will lower glucose

Test 10 mgs a day is enough to hold onto muscle , it's actually more than ninety nine percent of guys would produce, the only things ng it takes high then drops off low after 12 to 14 hours , mine goes down to 200s for half a day or so which is better than being off, this will help improve cholesterol, it seemed to for me

Niacin in the form of nicotinic acid seemed to help as well

I don't do this all the time , about half of the year, helps keep my health markers decent and better than they used to be

39 years here and been cycling and on yet since 33

Alright so got my bloodwork back and same issues as usual which sucks......

I'm on 200mg Cyp a week (or at least thats what the vial says)
4iu GH a day (again what the vial says)
Metformin 500-1000 a day
Misc bs vitamins and crap

I've always had low iron and I smoke a pack of newports a day (yea I know I know just ordered chantix), I'm sure that info is relevant especially for the blood values.

-Glucose came back high but not crazy, I'm assuming that is because of the GH

-IGF was on the low end of normal which is disappointing

-Estradiol was high, I don't use an AI. I suppose it's time to start

-Blood values suck they have always sucked donkey dick....I'm thinking the smoking and low iron not sure what to do there besides obviously quick smoking

-Thyroid came back pretty normal, I was thinking to get on some T4 to accompany the GH but I guess it's not needed

-Cholesterol also sucked but nothing crazy, need to tighten up the diet some more I suppose....runs in the family

Tell me what you guys think I would appreciate any input to help get these numbers in line, kinda worried about starting my spring/summer blast now.....
You sure metformin and the vitamins are what the labels say?🤣🤣

Alright so got my bloodwork back and same issues as usual which sucks......

I'm on 200mg Cyp a week (or at least thats what the vial says)
4iu GH a day (again what the vial says)
Metformin 500-1000 a day
Misc bs vitamins and crap

I've always had low iron and I smoke a pack of newports a day (yea I know I know just ordered chantix), I'm sure that info is relevant especially for the blood values.

-Glucose came back high but not crazy, I'm assuming that is because of the GH

-IGF was on the low end of normal which is disappointing

-Estradiol was high, I don't use an AI. I suppose it's time to start

-Blood values suck they have always sucked donkey dick....I'm thinking the smoking and low iron not sure what to do there besides obviously quick smoking

-Thyroid came back pretty normal, I was thinking to get on some T4 to accompany the GH but I guess it's not needed

-Cholesterol also sucked but nothing crazy, need to tighten up the diet some more I suppose....runs in the family

Tell me what you guys think I would appreciate any input to help get these numbers in line, kinda worried about starting my spring/summer blast now.....
This looks pretty normal to me, IGF-1 is normal for someone 35+ NOT on GH, obviously that 'gh' you are taking isn't stimulating IGF-1 at all.
I'd say the blood sugar should be lower, were you fasting? GH effect that the metformin isn't countering I'd say, are you sure the metformin is real?
E2 isn't that high for test that high, remember their effect is relative to one another, if you had a 20 E2 with test that high you'd probably have low E sides.
Cholesterol is pretty normal for someone who has been on a long time.

200mg/week is nice but from your body's point of view you are still "on" organ androgen receptors are saturated, crit slowly creeps up over time. You need to give your body an actual break IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity