over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on Cyp/EQ

Maybe "cruise" is a bad word choice. Never fucking stopping? Maybe that's better lol. I don't take orals much, only throwing some Var @ 50mg for 30 days during the summer months when we're on the boat more. And regarding EQ making me leaner, it's odd. I'm unsure if it's that I appear to be "dryer" from the EQ, or maybe the GH is really doing its job. I can eat like a horse and my body refuses to put on fat. Very odd. But, I'm not complaining either lol.
“Cruise” isn’t a bad choice of word. Everyone knows that cruise means less than a blast and dose is individual. Know it alls confuse cruise with trt.

You are taking some of the criticism well I think it got a little off the rails because the "on" dose was 1,000 and the "cruise" dose is 800mgs. I take cruise to mean "taking less than a blast or prep dose for a long period of time where you intend to still progress (or at least not regress) but slower to foster better health parameters"

I think where the rub comes in is staying on 800mgs of damn near any of these hormones is just likely not a wise thing to do. Does that mean it's going to kill you? Heck my man I don't know. But we do know that folks who continue to take their cruise from 200mgs a week to 500 to 800 to 1,000 etc etc etc end up in a very bad place down the road and that is simply because that continues in perpetuity and these hormones will have deleterious impacts to health...even if bloods look fine.

I'm 39 and my dads of jacked or over. 200mgs is a living on the edge blast for me so I get it I'm out of the norm here. BUT...if I was still "in" on being really big and lean and was willing to push it a bit I'd probably cut it to 200-300 test and ~150-200 EQ. You could honestly probably cut half the drug burden with very little impact to your physique.

There was a couple folks who posted around the long term impacts of EQ on the kidneys (unrelated to BP) so I started to gravitate away and would not stay on it forever. For the record that used to be one of my favorites. I actually did 600mgs of EQ for a cycle lol in my low 20's lol.

A cruise for me is the lowest dose i can take to mainain my size and stille improve health markers, i can do 150mg test e and 150mg primo or deca with 4iu gh and maintain an okay shape and size around 200lbs at 5,5", my blast usually start around 700mg and is bumped up during the blast ending around the 2gram mark.

I'd be interested in how your bloods come out. I'm considering running equipoise for longer cycles in place of primobolan (which is fine but does hit my lipids). Will probably just need to run it and see but please let us know.
Definitely will update once the labs come back.

I believe decreasing the dosage will be my next move going forward. I’m going to see what my blood work looks like. I believe 200mg of Cyp and 200mg of EQ per week will be a good cruise amount. I’ve long thought I should be able to maintain my current physique at lower amounts. Why haven’t I dropped it? I would assume fear of losing my current “look” maybe. But, I have a wife, kids, businesses, etc & my health means more.

I’ve been off & on for the better part of 22 years. While my health is in excellent shape, I am still scared of the unknown side effects long term.

200 Cyp
200 EQ
4iu GH blacks #99

That may be my final cruise this summer before I drop the EQ & stay solely on 200 Cyp/wk.

These are my bloods after 9 months of 250mg test-e and 750mg EQ /week

RBC Above High Normal 5.94 ref: 4.14-5.80
Hemoglobin 17.3 ref: 13.0-17.7
Hematocrit Above High Normal 51.4. ref: 37.5-51.0

1 month after, using 250mg test-e and 250mg EQ/week
RBC 5.79
Hemoglobin 16.8
Hematocrit 47.4

I do however have trace RBC in all my urinalysis. EQ has been affecting my libdo though, I took a E2 test and it came back 7, so in the future I may run test and EQ 1:1

RBC 5.79
Hemoglobin 16.8
Hematocrit 47.4

I do however have trace RBC in all my urinalysis. EQ has been affecting my libdo though, I took a E2 test and it came back 7, so in the future I may run test and EQ 1:1
Appreciate you sharing!

RBC 5.79
Hemoglobin 16.8
Hematocrit 47.4

This is helpful. Thanks! Quick question, what does your RBC/Crit look like normally on just 200 or 250 test if you know? If you don't have numbers just qualitative is fine. I ask because I sit at 49-50 (top of range 51) fairly routinely just trying to Guage the equipoise impact.

Also I assume you did lipids too? Any impact there?

Appreciate this once again.

This is helpful. Thanks! Quick question, what does your RBC/Crit look like normally on just 200 or 250 test if you know? If you don't have numbers just qualitative is fine. I ask because I sit at 49-50 (top of range 51) fairly routinely just trying to Guage the equipoise impact.

Also I assume you did lipids too? Any impact there?

Appreciate this once again.
I have labs from just 200/week in my office. I’ll get that into & share soon as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131