over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on higher doses, permanently

AVelasques911

Registered
On 200mg TRT. I have some digestive issues which really limit the amount of food I can take in, my endo thinks I'd be very happy with 200mg of nandrolone added to my TRT (which would obviously no longer make it TRT)

However I don't do well on 19-Nor's, I'm very prone to sexual sides and while I am interested in raising my hormone dose, ideally I'd like to stick with test, masteron and/or proviron only.

I'm curious if a 400mg dose of test, or a 200/200 test/mast with perhaps 50mg of proviron thrown in would be as "safe" as nandrolone. My endo is fine with either one but really thinks I'd hold on to more size with the nandrolone, which I agree, but I enjoy sex a little too much.

Obviously at this point it's a straight up permanent cruise i'm looking at and no longer TRT but keep in mind I'm nearly 40, I've been training over 20 years, I HAVE cycled several times in my twenties. I'm going into this doctor supervised with the consent that It's not the ideal thing to do health-wise, and I am ok with that. This is more of a vanity thing, ya'll know how it is, and I'm just trying to keep it as safe as possible.

No. Its best to go down to trt levels which for some is 100, for others 200 mgs. Nothing over 200 mgs weekly. I do 75 mgs im twice a week currently. Ive done sub-q some. Recently ive been getting welps and one shot from two three weeks ago theres still a mark red and multi colored mark. I may not feel as superhuman as when im on cycle, it keeps me feeling decent and good.

Id say trt doses four months out of the year or longer can reduce side effects, and just better for your health to go down to trt levels. Im a competitor this year ive done/doing four months on trt doses.

TRT by meaning of the word, is the dosage YOU require to keep you healthy.
MOST partaking in a TRT protocol, will replace there NATURAL levels on the upper recognized naturally occurring level for their age and for most, that somewhere between 100mg-200mg/week or 10 days. Depends on the individual.
In your case, OP you have special needs, so if you MD recommends that dose is required to keep you healthy...then that's your prescribed TRT protocol.
There have been studies conducted on 600mg/week THERAPEUTIC dose.
My take, would be to try 300mg of test at first and adjusting according to how your respond.
On TRT, its NOT the higher dosage that makes you feel best, that has been my experience.

Ehhh even with bloodwork, we aren't talking about a cycle here, it's LONG term, decades (you have a long life ahead of you).

Do you have any family history of clotting? Run any factor tests? How is blood work on the extra 200 nandrolone? Any heart scans done? Sleep apnea?

There's a bunch of factors involved here. Because you are talking LONG term, not one cycle, hell not even an a 2 year blast that guys do...but for life

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

hematocrit, hemoglobin, RBC, platelets will be your determining factor no one here can answer for you.

Your problem is gastric. Fix that. Don't try to mask it with AAS. 40 turns into 55 sooner than you think. You want to be healthy at 55. Cycle down to TRT dose at least 1/2 the year and probably less as you grow older. TRT dose is a dose that keeps you in the upper quartile of normal range.

:yeahthat:

Your doc seems to be ethically challenged, and may well have his medical license revoked if investigated by his state's medical board.

I can see in the spirit of harm reduction that a doctor could prescribe things on top of TRT if a patient is adamant and otherwise would use UGL products. But to encourage this kind of behavior, at your age, instead of referring you to a gastroenterologist for the digestive issues is just plain malpractice.

I like the test/mast/proviron myself that's what I'll do when ever I decided to cruise for good

You

You are obviously going to do what you want to do in the end of the day. I'm not sure why you are asking for long term cycle advice on PM? I get it, vanity is a mf. At the end of the day, is it worth your health 15-20 years down the road? You have to be honest with yourself. No one of here to do that for you.

Good luck!

:yeahthat:

Your doc seems to be ethically challenged, and may well have his medical license revoked if investigated by his state's medical board.

I can see in the spirit of harm reduction that a doctor could prescribe things on top of TRT if a patient is adamant and otherwise would use UGL products. But to encourage this kind of behavior, at your age, instead of referring you to a gastroenterologist for the digestive issues is just plain malpractice.

This. Your doctor is too liberal here.

Your problem is gastric. Fix that. Don't try to mask it with AAS. 40 turns into 55 sooner than you think. You want to be healthy at 55. Cycle down to TRT dose at least 1/2 the year and probably less as you grow older. TRT dose is a dose that keeps you in the upper quartile of normal range.

THIS.
or...what does food have to do with your dosage?

And im a huge fan of Proviron or Mast + TRT dose. I run that every single cruise.

No, I'm not going to do whatever I want, if I legit get a lot of advice against it, which I seem to be, I'm not one to have an ego and go against it... I'm inquisitive and will question a lot but that doesn't mean I'll do it. And I'm already planning against it.

It does suck seeing hard-work somewhat lost, I've managed to hang on to a good enough amount of muscle that I still get random weekly comments from people, but you know how this game messes with your head. Losing fullness and not being as dry/lean does mess with you a bit.

I suppose my best compromise would be to blast and cruise. My bloodwork has been perfect for four years on 200mg weekly (that includes donating blood and keeping cardio conditioning on point year round).

Perhaps 200mg of Test with one or two 500mg blasts yearly. OR Let get your feedback on this one but, I aromatize very easily, even at 200mg I need half an armidex daily to feel my best (I personally feel best in the 15-23 e2 range), would just staring on my TRT and instead of test, blasting 400mg of masteron twice a year still be fairly productive? One, I'm trying to avoid the massive AI use I'd need on more than 200mg of test, two, I think part of this is body dysmorphia and I should accept a more lean, athletic look. Maybe the size-game is over. There's 200 test/200 mast/200 tren but I don't know if the tren is pushing it with trying to stay healthy.

Opinions appreciated AND considered

I don’t think that’s crusing. That’s blasting to me and your lipids need rests after a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love cruising on 200 Test/ 200 Mast…..i’m also a big fan of Proviron at 25-50mgs daily with TRT test. Another cruise I will do is 200 Test/ 200 primo……but the Test/Mast is my favorite.

my cruise 300 test split 150 mon and thurs, 50 mg proviron and 2 iu serostim IM
I do this for 6 months with 10 week blasts in between
im 47

It all comes down to blood work... I know many who are on 300 mgs a week test and a little gh year round.. their blood work is all in range so . Why not?!.. but if numbers elevate then the dosage needs to be lowered.

That being said we need to stop calling things trt when you are well beyond trt numbers in regards to blood work... your on a cruise.. I see many guys say they are on trt yet are on 400mgs of test and some gh.. that's a full blown cycle for me.. its once again a cruise at best..

When you state that your doc thinks you will hold on to more size...how serious is the stomach issue, is there a concern of wasting or are we just talking about vanity in muscle size?

When you state that your doc thinks you will hold on to more size...how serious is the stomach issue, is there a concern of wasting or are we just talking about vanity in muscle size?

Vanity.

Though I can only eat about 1000-1200 calories per day, about 75g of protein. I am STUFFED with this amount. I've been eating this way over a year, stats are:

5'8. 18 inch neck, 45 inch chest, 17 inch arms, 31 waist, 24 thighs

So measurement wise, I've actually lost zero inches going from around 3500 calories to 1000 and 200g of protein to under 100g. But I do look FLAT, a lot of the gym regulars have commented how much size I've lost. Which is odd that I measure exactly the same but shirts and everything fit noticeably bigger.

Vanity.

Though I can only eat about 1000-1200 calories per day, about 75g of protein. I am STUFFED with this amount. I've been eating this way over a year, stats are:

5'8. 18 inch neck, 45 inch chest, 17 inch arms, 31 waist, 24 thighs

So measurement wise, I've actually lost zero inches going from around 3500 calories to 1000 and 200g of protein to under 100g. But I do look FLAT, a lot of the gym regulars have commented how much size I've lost. Which is odd that I measure exactly the same but shirts and everything fit noticeably bigger.
That right there indicates that you need to first correct the digestive issue. Adding more gear is not the answer. In fact, in this state, your body is probably not assimilating extra nutrients as your digestive system is an utter mess. Sounds like something along the lines of h.pylori or severe gastritis. I would:

1. get a referral for a good gastro.

2. get a diagnosis.

3. follow gastro's advice.

4. spend the time healing.

5. then think about upping the dose and food.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws