over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on test + travelling??

eldorado123

Newbies
How do you blast and cruisers go about travelling to other countries?
You dont bring the gear with you right, lol?

I was thinking about stacking up a few gen-shi sachets in case I go somewhere for longer than 2 weeks. Dis a good idea? Syringes can be obtained anywhere right?

peace n love

How do you blast and cruisers go about travelling to other countries?
You dont bring the gear with you right, lol?

I was thinking about stacking up a few gen-shi sachets in case I go somewhere for longer than 2 weeks. Dis a good idea? Syringes can be obtained anywhere right?

peace n love

There are people here that are going to tell you that if you have a script you can travel with you're meds. I've had one experience, this actually happened to me. I was traveling to Mexico a few years ago, in customs they found my script. They told me script or not I could not have it. This was in the US. They took my script and let me go. Luckily in Mexico steroids r legal so no big deal. I told my doc what happened and he just wrote me a new script. Be careful being caught in customs is no joke they can do what they want. This is just my experience, it was very serious and very scary. Hope it helps!

exactly...I had a hard enough time getting a sweater we left at a hotel shipped back to the US through customs in mexico....cant imagine trying to explain a script.

750 mgs testosterone undecanoate IM deep into your glutes and you are good to go for six weeks.

I would not worry about US customs. They may think they can do what they want, but the law clearly state you are in your rights if you have a script especially if it was filled in the US. They can tell you what they want and charge you with whatever, but it will get tossed. Now in saying that, I have NEVER had a problem with US customs, I travel for my job. I have not even had a problem in other countries. As long as you have a script you are not breaking any laws, period.

If you don't have a script, there are many ways to travel with enough test to cruise on.

I would also add it is better to have it in your carry on. I just treat it as a liquid like your are supposed to, it goes through x-ray, they never even handle it or look at it, no questions asked. I wouldn't want my Test in checked luggage anyway in case some meat head TSA agent happens to want it!

Im not from US, im from europe.
Im also 23 years old, so I dont have a TRT script if thats what you mean.
Im talking UG cruising:p

There are people here that are going to tell you that if you have a script you can travel with you're meds. I've had one experience, this actually happened to me. I was traveling to Mexico a few years ago, in customs they found my script. They told me script or not I could not have it. This was in the US. They took my script and let me go. Luckily in Mexico steroids r legal so no big deal. I told my doc what happened and he just wrote me a new script. Be careful being caught in customs is no joke they can do what they want. This is just my experience, it was very serious and very scary. Hope it helps!

Yea but you can't be in trouble

750 mgs testosterone undecanoate IM deep into your glutes and you are good to go for six weeks.

Six weeks? Your times are off by a good three weeks. Not to mention you want levels to stay peaked or at least level, not going way up and way down. Furthermore, what does injecting the oil deep have to do with anything? IM is IM and it doesn't matter if you inject deep or shallow.

But I could have missed my vacation and went to jail for the night lol! Just not worth it in my opinion. I'm to pretty for prison.

Bro they are not going to put you in jail for a small vial when you also have a script...

Bro they are not going to put you in jail for a small vial when you also have a script...

Listen to what I'm saying. They told me they would throw me in jail! I'm not making this up and I wasn't about to miss my flight to Mexico. This was my experiance, it's easy to look back at it and say nothing would have happened, but sitting in a room full of cops and customs agents puts some fear in ya, you know what I'm saying. All I'm saying is be careful, these people can fuck some shit up for you. You might not get arrested, but they can make it very difficult for you. Again this is my experiance, I can only tell you what happened to me.

Listen to what I'm saying. They told me they would throw me in jail! I'm not making this up and I wasn't about to miss my flight to Mexico. This was my experiance, it's easy to look back at it and say nothing would have happened, but sitting in a room full of cops and customs agents puts some fear in ya, you know what I'm saying. All I'm saying is be careful, these people can fuck some shit up for you. You might not get arrested, but they can make it very difficult for you. Again this is my experiance, I can only tell you what happened to me.
I would have gotten every name and reported it. I would have kept asking for there supervisor and then there supervisor. Abuse of power at a minimum.

There are many many many ways to do it with little to no hassle and risk. Having a script is one.

I think it's probably not a good idea to advertise publicly how we travel with our gear! lol.... I'd prefer these methods to keep working for us.

What i did last time i traveled was mailed my gear to address i was going to be staying at. It was there waiting on me when i got there!

I'm usually not a dick head to Cops because I appreciate the job they have to do. However, some of them are on a power trip, esspecially customs and even more so those little TSA mutants that you see at the airport...most of whom Make me laugh. They look like they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

If you have a script, you're good. If they tell you that you're not, they are wrong. If they cross the line, you could most likely work with an attorney and local DA to have charges brought to bear. Once you've had them arrested, charged, probably fired, put on probation etc., you can likely open a civil case against the agent personally as well as the TSA. I think once whoever supervises these idiots realizes the thin ice he/she is standing on, you will not be arrested and there is even a chance your medication will be traveling with you.

EX; They wouldn't take BP medication away from someone because they know they would be screwed. The same applies to any legitimate medication. Stand up for your rights with these morons. If you crack , they will likely suspect, or know, that you're not legit.

I'm going out of town myself and bringing some pills but not oils. If you scared that much just get off then start again when you get home.

I'm going out of town myself and bringing some pills but not oils. If you scared that much just get off then start again when you get home.

Is there any way you could possibly get busted for this?

I've thought about doing this if I ever have to travel for more than a week or so. I've got capsules, and unless they were sent to a lab I don't think there's any way they could know what's in them. Maybe drug sniffing dogs? But I've never seen them at an airport. I've traveled with clen capsules before, simply because I forgot they were in my backpack, and there were no issues.

Gotta get inventive. Can't say more, but it's not so hard if you consider how to make it look decent.

Six weeks? Your times are off by a good three weeks. Not to mention you want levels to stay peaked or at least level, not going way up and way down. Furthermore, what does injecting the oil deep have to do with anything? IM is IM and it doesn't matter if you inject deep or shallow.

I wonder if you are familiar with the nebido product and the different dosing protocols that were actually researched before the product was brought to the market. Eventhough nebido is adviced to be used in 1000 mgs dosing, 750 mgs was researched with six weeks interval between the first to second injection. I agree with you that a single injection of TU is not optimal for trt purposes because of the high to low blood levels, however with this dose and timing you will remain within reference ranges and it will carry you for six weeks. If the other option is smuggling drugs this is not a bad trade off. And there is a difference between deep and shallow IM injections. Nebido is advised to be injected with a 5 cm needle. The depot needs to sit in the muscle for a full six weeks. It can all be found on the nebido website.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear