over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on Test

Thanks again LK3, yes that particular PM is very detailed and important. I transfered it to two different emails, as well as a secure personal notebook i have. I think with those anti ox's they seem(to me at least) to have a cumulative effect, you just feel better and better. I know my body pretty well, NO WAY could i maintain my prior blast, switch over to different AAS at the last 6 weeks, and still feel this good. I will never live without them....

100% they keep getting better the longer you use them!

THAT is really the amazing thing.

I want to say it has to do do with curc actually reversing damage done to cells in that you are making new cells free of mutation. obviously no proof what so ever to back that up...

Well, that combo is pure magic. I feel awesome, i was in the habit of getting these minor, but bullshit injuries. Not only am i able to train through them, THEY ARE GONE. having trouble with my right achilles tendon, but guess i will have to see a sports doc for that.
As a side note, i actually saved money on Curcumin Caps i was buying each month, and using them with bipoerine, as we know orally its not well absorbed. Just my humble opinion, everyone on this forum who is active should get in on these. Invest in your long term health. Im not even done my 6th month.......wow!

LK3, didnt LEF(Life Extension Institute) do a study regarding your last comment?? Maybe i can try and find it.

Well, that combo is pure magic. I feel awesome, i was in the habit of getting these minor, but bullshit injuries. Not only am i able to train through them, THEY ARE GONE. having trouble with my right achilles tendon, but guess i will have to see a sports doc for that.

As a side note, i actually saved money on Curcumin Caps i was buying each month, and using them with bipoerine, as we know orally its not well absorbed. Just my humble opinion, everyone on this forum who is active should get in on these. Invest in your long term health. Im not even done my 6th month.......wow!

Where can I get more information on this? Very interested ... Will probably not be able to get inj curc in my shitty country tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree on the anti's the res/curc/glut/SOD/B12 have made me feel great at 60+.After last blast liver emzymes were up 6 x normal levels.blast was 20 mg test,50 mg primo and 3 ius HGH dailyfor 12 weeks.After 4 week cruise at 15 mg test daily,bloods were all in normal range except psa that was 4.7.Going to urlogist now and getting it checked out.I have lowered test to 9 mg daily and cut our HGH until I find out what is going on.

Hey Cardealer hope that works out for you, please keep us posted. Wondering why your liver enzymes were so high while taking aforementioned anti-ox's? Did you do any liver support while on?? Milk thistle, NAC?? You might consider a liver cleanse perhaps? I wouldnt be too concerned necessarily about your PSA levels, i cant even find the info to post, but i believe it was proven a higher PSA was not a very accurate predictor of a prostate issue. There is a more accurate test though, i will be damned but i did not notate it. Are you taking Cayenne caps everyday? They were proven in a credible study to kill prostate cancer cells. I take Cayenne for many reasons, this is one of them. If im not mistaken, Pubmed might have done that specific study, or perhaps the study was noted by LEF(Life Extension Foundation)
Also brother, if you are still taking that oxygen supp we spoke of, i mean im a bit of a hypochondriac(did i spell that right?).....then i would do a bottle/day for at least 2 weeks to hyper oxygenate. Also, i personally would give Dr. Joyce a call....she has great knowledge in this area.
Between that and the Cayenne, i would do 20,000 iu Vit D3/day also....you should be GTG. i would definately in addition make sure my body is alkaline in addition to oxygenating. Cancers(God forbid) simply cannot survive in such an environment. But i will leave it there, last time i brought such a topic to light on here, just because ppl havent been exposed to that info....i ended up getting crucified. Also CD, i would give Dr. Joyce a call......
PM me and lmk how you are doing!

Last edited:
'Tequila' im not sure of the import laws of your country, but im almost sure you can order here and have it shipped to you. Let us know how you do...

Addam the liver emzymes being high was from a cut cycle made from prop.mast,tren a at 900 mg weekly for 16 weeks.It was the cucr,res,glut,and NAC that I used from Veteran Supply that has got them back in range.All my blood was good but for the psa.Last cycle I used primo at 400 weekly for 16 weeks that might have caused the problem.I am still using Joyace's oxygen.I feel great.Have a biopsy on prostate because free psa was 12.5%.Have been on 3 ius hgh for 3 cycles of 10 mths on 2 off.Hope things turn out good.I have 2 complete blood tests a year to find out problems that may arise and hopefully have time to get it taken care of.

Glad to hear the Curc/Res/Glut/SOD got your liver enzymes back to normal, some real world results we all can learn from.
So the Primobolan is strong enough to mess up your PSA? I think 400mg/week is a moderate dose, i was planning 600mg/week for my next blast. Also im surprised, with Primo being one of the safer AAS out there. Seriously brother, double up on the cayenne caps...i would take 2 caps/3X/day...get at least 60,000 HU/Per cap. Feed the hell out of your prostate with natural supps, this is what I personally would do....im sure you know all this already, but i would def throw in 50mg/Zinc a day
Mega dose on the following....
Cayenne
Beta Sitosterol complex
200-400 mcg Selenium a day
Vit D3 as noted above
Mega dose on Lycopene
Mega dose on Stinging Nettle Root, talked about very little, does wonders for the prostate.
You should be fine brother, will say a prayer for you for some great results on your tests...
Do i have to go back to research Primobolan before my next blast? Was gonna use Test and Mast along with it as well. You will be fine!!

Last edited:
Cardealer, i edited twice already so i couldnt add this....
I would mega dose on Green Tea caps as well.......good luck brother.

emeric

when you were doing this how was your blood pressure and lipids

when you were doing this how was your blood pressure and lipids

My blood pressure lipids was always good and steel good. I kip all my blood test results, I have been keeping records from 1998 till today.

Glad to hear the Curc/Res/Glut/SOD got your liver enzymes back to normal, some real world results we all can learn from.
So the Primobolan is strong enough to mess up your PSA? I think 400mg/week is a moderate dose, i was planning 600mg/week for my next blast. Also im surprised, with Primo being one of the safer AAS out there. Seriously brother, double up on the cayenne caps...i would take 2 caps/3X/day...get at least 60,000 HU/Per cap. Feed the hell out of your prostate with natural supps, this is what I personally would do....im sure you know all this already, but i would def throw in 50mg/Zinc a day
Mega dose on the following....
Cayenne
Beta Sitosterol complex
200-400 mcg Selenium a day
Vit D3 as noted above
Mega dose on Lycopene
Mega dose on Stinging Nettle Root, talked about very little, does wonders for the prostate.
You should be fine brother, will say a prayer for you for some great results on your tests...
Do i have to go back to research Primobolan before my next blast? Was gonna use Test and Mast along with it as well. You will be fine!!

zinc is something WE should all be on!
I think considerably more then 50mg ed but... just an opinion...

I think GSE would be super helpful too for both blood and potential prostate issues, gse cheap, underrated not often talked about but tons of good stuff.

well known and common that primo fucks with psa....

My blood pressure lipids was always good and steel good. I kip all my blood test results, I have been keeping records from 1998 till today.
"Steel" good hahaha you've been in the gym way too long big bro!!!

I've also kept records meticulously since starting gear use.

"Steel" good hahaha you've been in the gym way too long big bro!!!

I've also kept records meticulously since starting gear use.

Yes, 47 years almost every day. I started using testosterone in 1998, so before the first injection I had my blood work and I have been keeping records.No one should start using any hormones with out having a blood test before the first injection or orals. Also no one should start using any hormones for muscle building till reach plateau naturally.

LK3 your right on both points, yes Zinc is crucial, and for "US" on the forum yes more than 50 mg is necessary, i just threw in 50 mg as a minimum dose. Actually your spot on about the GSE, it was on the tip of my tongue as i was writing that post but couldnt remember it. Yes its talked about very little, but very vital to that regard as spoken about. Also in one of my 8 notebooks, i have it written in there, but hell if i know how to locate it......funny, i do have a lot of info, just not very organized at locating it. I guess i would never get a job as a "records keeper"! Lol:naughty:

As a side note, i must be a dumb fuck....NEVER knew Primo fucked up your PSA levels. Was always with the knowledge and under the impression its one of the cleanest and with the least side effects Injectable. Im ALWAYS learning......... might have to rework my next blast, or just mega dose on prior mentioned prostate support natural supps while on. Anyone have any advice /opinions on this? Was gonna do 600 mg week max dose, duration would have to talk over with my coach...

Addam I didn't know either.primo is made from dht,Drs give you avadart to lower dht levels and lower psa.I took the nettle root,and used Dr joyaces prostate formula when the primo caused steam flow issues,and problem when away.Ordered grape seed capsules from the vendor with the inj anti oxidents as I won't tell sponsers

Ok Cardealer, so basically you did all the right things to address this and you basically went back to normal, besides the case of your PSA levels. Are you staying on above mentioned supps/dr. Joyce's prostate formula? This will be the difference between you going back to completely normal, or not. Me personally, i would MEGA DOSE on Beta Sitosterol complex, Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle Root.....and stay on. You might consider 100mg/Zinc a day, if your not already doing that. Yeah i didnt know that about Primo either, apparrently LK3 and a few bros here know.....now i am greatful i know. Hope you get 100% soon brother!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131