over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on Test

Thanks Adam will here from biopsy in a couple of weeks.I feel great and using the supplements we talk about psa dropped to 4.1 from 4.7 in 28 days.Dr.said DRE was normal and sonogram image was normal.

Sounds like your on the right track brother! Pls keep us posted!!

Sounds like your on the right track brother! Pls keep us posted!!

very interesting findings in this thread addams! especially the primo thing, i was considering doing primo, and dropping test a bit, now i know i still have to at least watch out for a few markers i also had no idea about...

ive been reading along, i sent u a pm if u ever get around to it?

prolly not pertaining to this thread tho haha i cant remember!

Hey J20, yes i did see your PM the other day, but my schedule has been hectic, and free time limited. Will def read it again, i just have to put some time aside because my response wont be a short one.
As to the Primo and Test, i mean they can be safely run together, i would personally MEGA DOSE on all prostate support possible. Are you taking inj. Curc/Res/Glut/SOD?? These will help protect you in many ways, and after a few months i believe of regular use of them, you will be able to grow the same, but on much smaller doses of AAS. Consider GH if you can afford it. For example i like to use Cardealer as a "success story", look at his previous posts regarding inj. Anti ox's, and low dose AAS, and he is getting incredible results, as well as many bros on here doing the same thing.

Hey J20, yes i did see your PM the other day, but my schedule has been hectic, and free time limited. Will def read it again, i just have to put some time aside because my response wont be a short one.
As to the Primo and Test, i mean they can be safely run together, i would personally MEGA DOSE on all prostate support possible. Are you taking inj. Curc/Res/Glut/SOD?? These will help protect you in many ways, and after a few months i believe of regular use of them, you will be able to grow the same, but on much smaller doses of AAS. Consider GH if you can afford it. For example i like to use Cardealer as a "success story", look at his previous posts regarding inj. Anti ox's, and low dose AAS, and he is getting incredible results, as well as many bros on here doing the same thing.

cool man thanks appreciate it! yeah ive follwed his posts greatly as well, only issue with me is that im not really into aas a bunch due to my hematocrit issues even while on trt, maybe its my diet or something i dont know?

i had planned on trying some gh eventually, but that will wait for a while till my money tree gets flourished again haha....

i have most of the anti's but have yet to use them either, got a few med conditions im trying to still fix and then ill be going full force, and yes primo was gonna be one of the items i wanted to add... we will see how that goes!!

thanks A appreciate it and great thread

Never a problem brother, but just my humble opinion, ESPECIALLY since you have some medical issues going on, you definately need to get on those inj. Anti Ox's like ASAP. They will likely help you get over your medical issues quicker. I hope your really understanding what each one does, and the MANY ways they will help you. Using AAS is one thing, but even if I DID NOT, i would stay on those specific anti Ox's the rest of my life. Hope your medical issue clears up soon!! Screw the Primo, health comes first bro.

As far as your Hematocrit issue, this is probably one area where i have the least knowledge. Probably for no other reason is that it never applied to me. Dont know what your health insurance situation is, but do you plan on seeing a Hematologist??

If they are high donate blood every 56 days

Car dealer, do you notice any changes in energy levels, and much change in your bp after giving blood? I run high bp, and heard its a great way to deal with it but wondering if they check your blood for substances or not?
Considering your prostate issue check into saw palmetto before taking it, there is research saying its actually bad for prostate now because it converts test to either estro, or similar.. I forget, but definitely look into it if you take it brother.
Hope your biopsy is clear.

I just tried to quickly research the info I found regarding saw palmetto, and its hard to find.. But I did at one point months ago find a bunch of info saying to avoid it.
But I suppose there's always info for either side of any argument, and its hard to know what is legitimate and what isn't.
Could be saw p. Works well so big pharma puts out 'independent' ya right!, studies to prove its bad to convince us drugs are the better way to go.
Guess my point here is research through both sides of any issue, and use your own common sense.

My blood pressure always lowers for a few weeks after donating.No they only have you fill out a questionnaire.

Never a problem brother, but just my humble opinion, ESPECIALLY since you have some medical issues going on, you definately need to get on those inj. Anti Ox's like ASAP. They will likely help you get over your medical issues quicker. I hope your really understanding what each one does, and the MANY ways they will help you. Using AAS is one thing, but even if I DID NOT, i would stay on those specific anti Ox's the rest of my life. Hope your medical issue clears up soon!! Screw the Primo, health comes first bro.

Thanks man appreciate ur feedback!

The doc i went to this past week said i have a hernia! 3rd one! Might have a couple, not sure yet? It sucks! Behind my knee hurts like a mofo as well, but they said i had no clots but not sure what it could be? Health is what im focused on now, might even stop trt completely, cant see myself doing this anylonger, after i was forced off trt last october my total test came back at a 567!!! Naturally but doc put me back on due to time of day i had bw done! havent even lifted or exercised really since last October, Been dealing with a bunch of crap health wise,

Hematologist have seen one since last summer! They said give blood and i live at a higher altitude so might be a reason to higher hematocrit as well, but it never mattered till this past year....

Oh well not looking to hijack ur thread! Thanks A29!

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Thanks man appreciate ur feedback!

The doc i went to this past week said i have a hernia! 3rd one! Might have a couple, not sure yet? It sucks! Behind my knee hurts like a mofo as well, but they said i had no clots but not sure what it could be? Health is what im focused on now, might even stop trt completely, cant see myself doing this anylonger, after i was forced off trt last october my total test came back at a 567!!! Naturally but doc put me back on due to time of day i had bw done! havent even lifted or exercised really since last October, Been dealing with a bunch of crap health wise,

Hematologist have seen one since last summer! They said give blood and i live at a higher altitude so might be a reason to higher hematocrit as well, but it never mattered till this past year....

Oh well not looking to hijack ur thread! Thanks A29!

Dont worry J20, your not hijacking anything.....we all do it sometimes.:)
Actually your situation is interesting, and quite perplexing at the same time. I can only imagine your frustration. Def get your health in order first.....if i were you i would see the best naturopath M.D. i could find, like a Dr. Mercola type.
Pls keep us posted on whats going on with you......i cant even begin to try and help you address your hematocrit issue, im certainly less than qualified in that area.
Didnt forget about your PM btw....

Dont worry J20, your not hijacking anything.....we all do it sometimes.:)

Actually your situation is interesting, and quite perplexing at the same time. I can only imagine your frustration. Def get your health in order first.....if i were you i would see the best naturopath M.D. i could find, like a Dr. Mercola type.

Pls keep us posted on whats going on with you......i cant even begin to try and help you address your hematocrit issue, im certainly less than qualified in that area.

Didnt forget about your PM btw....

Will do man thanks and yeah im in desperate need of a good doc, may have found one recently indian fella, eurologist that has talked about never taking statins and switching all my meats to halal/kosher as its the cleanest etc....made mlre sense than any doc ive come across in 30+

Already got me checking toxicity levels in my blood and nutraceuticals.... Amazing if u ask me!? Oh yeah and my new trt doc!!

Wow sounds like a great doc!! Yeah statins are one of the biggest scams perpetrated on the american public. We went into great detail on that subject on another forum i belong, as well i listened to a seminar about this(regarding " high" or "low" cholesterol from a well known, very accomplished and educated doctor from Germany. simply, if anyone is concerned about athosclerotic plaque in their veins and arteries, have your doc or Cardiologist order an ultrasound of your carotid artery. The cholesterol, whether HDL or LDL will attatch itself to artery walls that already have lesions in them, creating this plaque, which then if a piece breaks off, it can travel to your heart and give you a heart attack, or go to your brain and give you a stroke. How are athesclerotic lesions created? Thats a whole nuther' conversation.
In any case, keep your arteries clear, the very best way thats proven is Oral Chelation(EDTA), its basically a roto rooter for your veins. Take Cayenne caps, or put a capsule in hot water and drink everyday, this helps with circulation BIG TIME, as well as IMO everyone should take and stay on a Vitamin E complex everyday.
The scam is to have docs, which are prepped about Statins from Pharmaceutical drug reps, prescribe these statins, based on cholesterol "numbers" from bloodwork like crazy. These people who make these drugs should be in JAIL IMO.
But what our stupid fucking docs(on the most part) wont tell their patients, is the facts....like they deplete COQ10 levels in the heart, making it weaker, they eventually weaken the muscles in the body, and if you take them long enough, YOU WILL get cancer. But the billions they make off these drugs, and telling stupid people who cant think for themselves that they have "high cholesterol", and get put on these drugs. Ask any honest Cardiologist, especially if you have one in the family, people with "low" cholesterol are dropping dead of heart attacks. Your body and brain NEED cholesterol. Do you know what Burn centers at hospitals give to severe burn victims?? 20-25 hard boiled eggs a day, because THEY KNOW cholesterol helps them recover because it builds cells in the body. The scam is, and was...there simply is NO SUCH THING as "good" or "bad" cholesterol, they are simply a combination of proteins...high density lipoprotein, low density lipoprotein. The only time they are a problem, is when they attatch themselves to atherosclerotic lesions in veins and arteries, and these lesions are caused by other means. I get an ultrasound of my carotid artery done twice a year, not because i "ask" my doc for it, i TELL him i need it done. They work for YOU, if they refuse, time for a new doc.
Anyway my cholesterol numbers are high, but my arteries are clear, circulation is just fine. Hmmm, no statins for me?? And if your a guy, YOU KNOW when you have good circulation!
Anyway, if you go to a docs office and just put your trust in them, i mean WOW! you need to be an informed patient, and question EVERYTHING.
Funny they did a study of 100yr old people to see what some of the factors were that they live so long, and in good health. They all had one thing in common, they did NOT visit doctors....only when absolutely necessary....and they did not take meds. Hmmmm
Of course it helps what you eat, drink, and put in your body. All that bullshit about high and low cholesterol, the need for statins, thats for people who dont know any better, which is unfortunately many. Where do i get my information from? Im a results oriented person, im listening to the doctors who are having real world results. The FDA, AMA, or your doc dont give a fuck if you die from prescribed meds. Google the stats on people who die each year of CORRECTLY prescribed meds.....its scary. Trust your doc still? When and if i need to see him, i do my homework, and not ask many questions, i make him work with me for solutions, avoiding meds and possible surgeries.
Anyway last time i even touched on this topic here i made a lot of enemies it seems, people who keep hearing, reading, and are exposed to the same information, wont accept or consider anything to the contrary, even get angry with you. Thats sad...

Last edited:
Wow i wrote a novel......but i forgot to mention, along with my inj. Anti Ox's i take 4 times a week, i also take 100mg of Inj(oil based) Lipostabil, because this also helps clean out arteries. I have that stufldy archived somewhere...

Wow sounds like a great doc!! Yeah statins are one of the biggest scams perpetrated on the american public. We went into great detail on that subject on another forum i belong, as well i listened to a seminar about this(regarding " high" or "low" cholesterol from a well known, very accomplished and educated doctor from Germany. simply, if anyone is concerned about athosclerotic plaque in their veins and arteries, have your doc or Cardiologist order an ultrasound of your carotid artery. The cholesterol, whether HDL or LDL will attatch itself to artery walls that already have lesions in them, creating this plaque, which then if a piece breaks off, it can travel to your heart and give you a heart attack, or go to your brain and give you a stroke. How are athesclerotic lesions created? Thats a whole nuther' conversation.

In any case, keep your arteries clear, the very best way thats proven is Oral Chelation(EDTA), its basically a roto rooter for your veins. Take Cayenne caps, or put a capsule in hot water and drink everyday, this helps with circulation BIG TIME, as well as IMO everyone should take and stay on a Vitamin E complex everyday.

The scam is to have docs, which are prepped about Statins from Pharmaceutical drug reps, prescribe these statins, based on cholesterol "numbers" from bloodwork like crazy. These people who make these drugs should be in JAIL IMO.

But what our stupid fucking docs(on the most part) wont tell their patients, is the facts....like they deplete COQ10 levels in the heart, making it weaker, they eventually weaken the muscles in the body, and if you take them long enough, YOU WILL get cancer. But the billions they make off these drugs, and telling stupid people who cant think for themselves that they have "high cholesterol", and get put on these drugs. Ask any honest Cardiologist, especially if you have one in the family, people with "low" cholesterol are dropping dead of heart attacks. Your body and brain NEED cholesterol. Do you know what Burn centers at hospitals give to severe burn victims?? 20-25 hard boiled eggs a day, because THEY KNOW cholesterol helps them recover because it builds cells in the body. The scam is, and was...there simply is NO SUCH THING as "good" or "bad" cholesterol, they are simply a combination of proteins...high density lipoprotein, low density lipoprotein. The only time they are a problem, is when they attatch themselves to atherosclerotic lesions in veins and arteries, and these lesions are caused by other means. I get an ultrasound of my carotid artery done twice a year, not because i "ask" my doc for it, i TELL him i need it done. They work for YOU, if they refuse, time for a new doc.

Anyway my cholesterol numbers are high, but my arteries are clear, circulation is just fine. Hmmm, no statins for me?? And if your a guy, YOU KNOW when you have good circulation!

Anyway, if you go to a docs office and just put your trust in them, i mean WOW! you need to be an informed patient, and question EVERYTHING.

Funny they did a study of 100yr old people to see what some of the factors were that they live so long, and in good health. They all had one thing in common, they did NOT visit doctors....only when absolutely necessary....and they did not take meds. Hmmmm

Of course it helps what you eat, drink, and put in your body. All that bullshit about high and low cholesterol, the need for statins, thats for people who dont know any better, which is unfortunately many. Where do i get my information from? Im a results oriented person, im listening to the doctors who are having real world results. The FDA, AMA, or your doc dont give a fuck if you die from prescribed meds. Google the stats on people who die each year of CORRECTLY prescribed meds.....its scary. Trust your doc still? When and if i need to see him, i do my homework, and not ask many questions, i make him work with me for solutions, avoiding meds and possible surgeries.

Anyway last time i even touched on this topic here i made a lot of enemies it seems, people who keep hearing, reading, and are exposed to the same information, wont accept or consider anything to the contrary, even get angry with you. Thats sad...

Bro this is why ^^^^^^^ I LOVE UR THREADS!!!! I love to hear all this! To me its amazing! I will be telling my doc to have me get that scan on the artery to cma!

And oral edta? I have a bottle but read a lot about it rips ur body of a ton of other nutrients? What brand do u use? And how do u use it??

Also got some lipo from THR MAN!!! its just oral phos choline in injectable form.... I might have methylation issues so i havent tried it yet.... But do u combine the two? Edta and lipo?? And how do combat the edta ripping all those nutrients out of ur body???

What id love is animals curc/lipo combo! Wish lk3 would carry that version....

Yes bro i believe you can run the oral chelation(of course tabs you take orally), and the OIL based, inj. Phosphaditocholine is injectable....so i believe they would both do their jobs via different pathways. I dont personally know of or heard of anyone doing it this way, but they ARE both safe.
As far as the oral chelation, yes i believe it also leeches minerals from your body, thats why i(IMO) would recommend Dr. Karl Loren's oral chelation formula. Google him, you will find his website. Dont get me wrong, his product is a bit expensive at least $100-150/month supply.
Yes he does have the minerals in his formula to replace what is being leeched from your body, keeping you in homeostasis. Another option you might consider, the ROLLS ROYCE of supp companies, is check out Life Extension Foundation(LEF). They actually do studies on the ingredients in their products. I think Dr. Karl Loren's formula is the best out there, and i believe your supposed to use it a MINIMUM of 6 months. Lmk what you find out bro. .......yeah i get my Lipo from Animal myself.

Yes bro i believe you can run the oral chelation(of course tabs you take orally), and the OIL based, inj. Phosphaditocholine is injectable....so i believe they would both do their jobs via different pathways. I dont personally know of or heard of anyone doing it this way, but they ARE both safe.
As far as the oral chelation, yes i believe it also leeches minerals from your body, thats why i(IMO) would recommend Dr. Karl Loren's oral chelation formula. Google him, you will find his website. Dont get me wrong, his product is a bit expensive at least $100-150/month supply.
Yes he does have the minerals in his formula to replace what is being leeched from your body, keeping you in homeostasis. Another option you might consider, the ROLLS ROYCE of supp companies, is check out Life Extension Foundation(LEF). They actually do studies on the ingredients in their products. I think Dr. Karl Loren's formula is the best out there, and i believe your supposed to use it a MINIMUM of 6 months. Lmk what you find out bro. .......yeah i get my Lipo from Animal myself.

thanks man appreciate ur advice!! ill check into karl's stuff! ill see what i can do! yeah man heard great things about animal, and his items, ill talk to lk and see if it would be possible to have 1 less shot with a curc/lipo combo...

Yup, no one knows about those better than LK3. he helped me tremendously with getting started and work up to my current protocol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131