over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crystalized DNP

eye_candy

Registered
Right now I can only get 400mg caps, i am thinking as it's crystialized 400mg may be bit much for me to handle at 220, any thoughts? Never have done DNP so that is why i am asking, have nothing to judge it agaist.

Well, I don't have crystal (just powder) but I made my caps to 400mg and take 2 per day. Once in the afternoon and one before bed with an antihistamin. (Usually Claratin) I've never had any problems.

i'd be careful, all i kow is that i have a high tolerance for dnp as opposed to most people, basically 40 mg's crystal from what i hear would be close to 600-800 mgs powder,l i can survive off that easily, im sure u can too, just do one cap a day

Crystal is about 2 to 3 times stronger than powder. That is all I ever used. I generally can't handle more than 800mg over 2 days and then it has to be 200mg per day max, with a day break here and there.

I do 400mg day 1, 800 mg day 2-5. Then off for 3 weeks. Then the same again. But remember, I'm using powder, not crystal!! After 5 days, your thyroid hormone will be effected. I have never tried substituting T3 in there. Big A, how do you run DNP? Do you use it for longer than 5 days? And if so, do you add T3 to compensate?

Well, for my last show I used it for 6 weeks straight... I nearly killed myself, literally, I lost about 50lbs of muscle and not much fat (my diet was wrecked - I was eating mainly watermelon trying to keep alive). I just scrwed it.

In the past, when I used it properly, I would use it 4 days a week, for as long necessary to lose the fat. But keep in mind, this was before most people knew abou tit (circa 1996 - 97) so I didn't know about the 7 days straight stuff.

can dnp be purchased in mexico? or is it black market only, please excuse me if this is an ignorant question

DNP can be purchased legally in the US. But you have to be connected because the manufaturing companies are catching on that it is being used by BBs for fat loss. Its actually used in mineing as a detination activator. If you do not know anyone in the mineing industry, you can pretty much forget about getting any because its so tightly watched. Thats why most guys just get it black market.

I don't know about Mexico. But you can't buy it at a pharmacy anyways.

BIG A i always thought that DNP was muscle sparing to some degree? i am getting some shortly for a friend and i told him tat he would not lose a ton of muscle! i also understand that dnp feeds on carbs if you will??? so what exactly should ones diet be like whle running DNP?

Well, I'm not Big A, but I would say don't take in excess carbs because you'll get HOT with a capital H. I found a high protein, med carb, low fat diet works well and I did not find I lost much in the way of muscle. But then again I was only on for 5 days at a time.

Big A, its possible that you lost alot of muscle due to the durration you were on the DNP for. It can really through alot of body systems out of whack when taken for the long haul.

I lost so much muscle because I wasn't feeding myself. Basically, my mind was messed up. I thought I wouldn't get lean in time, so I started using so much DNP> I was feeeling really, shit constantly (it was constant 100'F temps utside too) and the only thing I could handle eating was watermelons. That scrwed my diet, obviuosly, so my body was looking like shit so that made me panic more and use more DNP,e tc. Stupid, STUPID cycle. I made all the mistakes I used to make when I was doing my first teen shows.

DNP

yes, BIGA, you made some mistakes using DNP (according to you) and we are VERY sorry for that. personally, I would hate the 100* heat, forget the DNP!! LOL

BUT, do YOU, or anyone else know (by scientific research or otherwise) whether or not it is protein (muscle) sparing and mostly attacks fat cells?

I would really love to know that.

thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear