over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crystallized cypionate?

Lildawg

Registered
Newbies
Is it safe to use cypionate that has crystallized somewhat in the vial, and if so, how do you dissolve the crystals?

Put a needle to vent pressure in the top and heat it up with warm water. It doesn’t take a lot. the needle to vent pressure isn’t necessary if you pay close attention but I’ve blown the top out of a 10ml vial before

Believe it or not, the microwave works, even with the metal. It won’t spark. Quick and easy.

An old school coffee cup warmer is the easiest. It holds it at the perfect temperature. Just place the vial on that for 5 mins then shake and do 5 more mins before shaking the hell out of it.

Believe it or not, the microwave works, even with the metal. It won’t spark. Quick and easy.

An old school coffee cup warmer is the easiest. It holds it at the perfect temperature. Just place the vial on that for 5 mins then shake and do 5 more mins before shaking the hell out of it.
I’ve had it go both ways in the microwave.
Got a big arc the last time I did it. That was enough for me.

Many simple solutions here but I'm telling you easiest is just use a heating pad. I have one for injuries with a cloth covering on the outside. It works for me every time.

Edit: Im not sure if it is good to keep using a compound tho if every time you go to pin it, it is crashed.

I fried our microwave heating up a vial of crystallized testosterone. It only takes one arc.

I fried our microwave heating up a vial of crystallized testosterone. It only takes one arc.
Arcing really only happens with sharp edges of metal. You can put a spoon in the microwave and it won't arc, microwave ovens have metal screws and metal plates inside and don't arc. If you put a fork in the microwave it'll arc.

If your vial has a cheap flip top then where it attached to the flip top can be sharp. That should be removed anyway since you'll be dragging alcohol wipes across it all the time.

In any case, the coffee cup warmer is the way I'd go. It's cheap and works well.

Arcing really only happens with sharp edges of metal. You can put a spoon in the microwave and it won't arc, microwave ovens have metal screws and metal plates inside and don't arc. If you put a fork in the microwave it'll arc.

If your vial has a cheap flip top then where it attached to the flip top can be sharp. That should be removed anyway since you'll be dragging alcohol wipes across it all the time.

In any case, the coffee cup warmer is the way I'd go. It's cheap and works well.
Coffee cup warmer worked!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity