over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crystals in bottle?!?

buffman

Newbies
I have 2 bottles of aratest and one ttokyo 300mg deca, along with ip's products that all have large crystals in them...I believe I have read that the crystals mean the oil is saturated, but I dont remember the solution...

I always knew the ones in ip's were part of the territory for high mg oil, but never in the ara's. can these be boiled out, and will the potency be less because of the crystals?

the potency will not be affected due to the crystals it will just hurt like a biotch.

You can try to heat it and get it back into the oil. And if that doesnt work you can cut the mg/ml ratio do with some sterile oil which should fix it depending on the solvents that were used in the preparations.

slick said:
the potency will not be affected due to the crystals it will just hurt like a biotch.

You can try to heat it and get it back into the oil. And if that doesnt work you can cut the mg/ml ratio do with some sterile oil which should fix it depending on the solvents that were used in the preparations.

You sure about that? If the steroid falls out of suspension, it's no longer diluted in equal amounts in the oil. You may be drawing up large amounts of crystals in 1 cc of oil. I'd try heating it and see if it goes back in suspension. If not, maybe add a little benzyl benzoate to help with soluability.

wolverine said:

You sure about that? If the steroid falls out of suspension, it's no longer diluted in equal amounts in the oil. You may be drawing up large amounts of crystals in 1 cc of oil. I'd try heating it and see if it goes back in suspension. If not, maybe add a little benzyl benzoate to help with soluability.

The steroid hasent fallen out of suspension.
It has fallen out of solution.
It is now a suspension as you call it, since there are crystals "suspended" in the oil. They can settle to the bottom if left long enough, but if shaken the crystals will be (for the most part) evenly distributed though the oil like in a water-based suspension when shaken.

But I do agree that it should be heated and if that doesnt work adding more of some type of cosolvent should fix it.

Thanks guys, I will try heating it, these are big crystals, not particles floating around and that is why I was concerned about potency. I had some the other day and it does hurt like a biotch...redness on the old ass cheek...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131