over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crystals in my Prop

Str8jacked

Registered
Have some test prop from a board sponsered source,it is well before the expiration date and I noticed several large crystals in one of the bottles just floating around. I heated it uo with some boiling water on the stove and most of it melted away. Has anyone else experienced this or knows what the cause is? The bottle has been kept in a safe at room temp since I got it. No crystals in any of the other bottles from the same company. Thanks for any help.

What strength is it? Mgs / Ml ???

STEEDA~

I had the same happen to me with Cyp250. It was fine when i got it but a short time later it turned into crystal, jelly looking. Only 1 of 4 did this. Spoke to my man he said it crashed & to just reheat & shake it. Had to do this a few times. He said it was too potent and he had less probs if he could lower the mg/ml. He disappeared along with many others last year. Sucks.

Anyone else?

I had the same happen to me with Cyp250. It was fine when i got it but a short time later it turned into crystal, jelly looking. Only 1 of 4 did this. Spoke to my man he said it crashed & to just reheat & shake it. Had to do this a few times. He said it was too potent and he had less probs if he could lower the mg/ml. He disappeared along with many others last year. Sucks.

Thanks bro that sounds like it was the same source. I have heated and shook several times and it looks ok now. It's obviously no big deal if I have to toss it but if its fine now, I would like to know what caused this. Anyone else know about it. I have heard the term "crashed" used in this context but never had defind for me. If any one can explain this it would be greatly appreciated.

Happens alot especially with Cyp and especially if the cyp is above 200mg/ml

I have seen it happen with a lot of Props that were more than 100mg/ml too.

I had a similar situation with cyp in the past and even after reheating some of the crystals were still there... I added a very minimal amount of BA... something like .05ml to the 50ml jug and reheated it again and it worked perfectly... never crashed again and the results were as expected.

Thanks

I had a similar situation with cyp in the past and even after reheating some of the crystals were still there... I added a very minimal amount of BA... something like .05ml to the 50ml jug and reheated it again and it worked perfectly... never crashed again and the results were as expected.

Thanks, guess I'm fortunate I have not run into this before. I followed your suggestion and it looks good now. Thanks again

Have some test prop from a board sponsered source,it is well before the expiration date and I noticed several large crystals in one of the bottles just floating around. I heated it uo with some boiling water on the stove and most of it melted away. Has anyone else experienced this or knows what the cause is? The bottle has been kept in a safe at room temp since I got it. No crystals in any of the other bottles from the same company. Thanks for any help.

sounds like it just crashed out of solution,,,heating it and swirling it arounf a few times should make it go back into oil.

Ezactly, anthing of cyp over 200mg usually or it can crystalize. I have had it happen to me no worries.

Sounds as if it could be dangerous, better send it to me for proper disposal!:D

The hormone "crashed" / fell out of solution. Heating sometimes will fix it, but, you need to add more BB (Benzyl Benzate). BA should stay at 2%. Taking BA higher will make it burn, and make you cough. Once you have enough BB in it, it'll stay in solution indefinitely. Don't mess with the BA. The BB acts as a solvent between the hormone and the carrier (the oil). The BA acts to keep the solution sterile, and about 2% is considered right. BB needs to go higher as more hormone goes into the carrier. Sometimes, it can be around 10% of total volume, on up to about 40%.

Last edited:
Thanks

The hormone "crashed" / fell out of solution. Heating sometimes will fix it, but, you need to add more BB (Benzyl Benzate). BA should stay at 2%. Taking BA higher will make it burn, and make you cough. Once you have enough BB in it, it'll stay in solution indefinitely. Don't mess with the BA. The BB acts as a solvent between the hormone and the carrier (the oil). The BA acts to keep the solution sterile, and about 2% is considered right. BB needs to go higher as more hormone goes into the carrier. Sometimes, it can be around 10% of total volume, on up to about 40%.

Great response, it is much appreciated and is what makes this site top notch.

You're welcome.

On a side note: those crystals, you know? Shoot those in your ass, and they are like tiny crystals of glass. Ever have a shot that feels like a hot knife? Well, that's because the solvent isn't right. You get enough solvent in it, and your shots will be smooth as silk. They shouldn't hurt. Some UGs are really ignorant about the BB part. If stuff is hurting, you need to tune it up with some BB, and maybe a touch of BA, but, just a smidge. To much BA will have you coughing and sore, too.

If you get enough BB in it, you can take test up to 500mg/ml. I don't know that I'd do that much, but, it can be done, if you know what you're doing, and, without pain. It's all in the solvent.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner