over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crystals in stealth test c

ssdark1

Registered
i already posted this in the beginners forum but would really like to get the experts to chime in here so... my test c from stealth labs had small crystals in all the packets i loaded the syringes anyways and and discarded the crystals and still got right at 5ml a packet out. is it ok to go ahead and use? will there be less mgs per ml because of it? ive already done a search on this topic and found some useful info but nothing specific just to boil it but its a little late for that and i dont see how i would have done it anyways after opening the stealth packet...

would really appreciate any help as i am just waiting for the word from you guys before i start my first cycle...i was all ready to start last night but decided to be informed first. thanks...

i would wait for Alin to chime in on this...

crystalisation doesnt sound like something you would want in your product.

better to delay your cycle and find out for sure.

in this case, patience truely is a good virtue to have.

BFU

next time just place the packet in some hot water and the crystals will resuspend. by taking the crystals out you removed some of the hormone. this is typical with the cypionate ester and home brewing or ugl products

it crashed...that sounds like a bad thing. this really sucks i have done months of research and planning, then waited a month for delivery got everything prepared and had the needle in my hand about to do the shot and thought well maybe i better ask about the crystals. oh well these things happen i suppose... i am not bashing alin at all, all of my emails have been responded to promptly and im sure this is out of his control. i am a little frustrated at this point though...

ssdark1 said:
it crashed...that sounds like a bad thing. this really sucks i have done months of research and planning, then waited a month for delivery got everything prepared and had the needle in my hand about to do the shot and thought well maybe i better ask about the crystals. oh well these things happen i suppose... i am not bashing alin at all, all of my emails have been responded to promptly and im sure this is out of his control. i am a little frustrated at this point though...
Stick a needle in it to vent, place in a pan of water on low heat untill completely clear. It should stay that way

it is too late for that... there are no crystals in the syringes which are already loaded, i need to know if they are usable or not. the crystals which i now know are pure test are in the trash...which sucks.

should i use them is the question...and if i do use them has the mgs of test per ml of solution changed?

ssdark1 said:
it is too late for that... there are no crystals in the syringes which are already loaded, i need to know if they are usable or not. the crystals which i now know are pure test are in the trash...which sucks.

should i use them is the question...and if i do use them has the mgs of test per ml of solution changed?

You pre loaded the whole vial into syringes? Well if you did just shoot them all back into the vail and do like Diesel250 told you. Or what I do is vent it with a needle and stick into the oven....200-215 degrees for 15-20 min will do it.

there was never a vial... it is stealth that comes in a packet. and yes i preloaded them... thats what it says to do on the website.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws