over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crystals in Testosterone Bottle

heat

heated mine up in hot water and worked great!

Use just a needle and put it in the vial, just incase pressure builds up you won't loose your gear. Or you could just run the vial under hot water for a couple of minutes.

this worked for me a few months back

I usually just put a coffee cup full of h2o in the microwave for a minute, then drop your vial into it and watch the crystals melt......

Also you can use a "double boiler". Pot with water underneath and a metal bowl on top with water in it. it gets heated from the bottom water source. You can get that hot enough. Diff raws have diff melting points, google them. :headbang:

I thought I answered this somewhere already.. Just throw it in some boiling water for 10 minutes and the crystals will subside. Im guessing this was cypionate? Probably dosed to high, usually when cyp is brewed at 250 or 300mg, it crashes without the right solvents. Its the hardest test to brew..

200mg cyp is optimal dose. Never seen it crash at that dose..

I've seen Var do it consistently from Geneza Pharm at 25mg/ml - 10 ml. Still use the boiling water method??

same thing happened to me. whats the most effective way to heat up the bottle without cracking it? ive heard the bottles crack a lot when heatin them up

It happen to me in the past, Usually with Test Cypionate. A chemist told me that the best way to do it to bring up some water to a boil, set the vials in a pyrex dish and pour the boiling water slowly until it reaches a little above half way without EVER submerging the vials. No need to vent it with a needle in this case. You may have to try this couple times before all the crystals fall back into solution. I re-filtered all the vials of the Test C afterwards (that was just me being a bit anal) Using a whatman 0.45um. A month later I did a blood test to see where i'm at and I was >1500, So it was GTG.

It happen to me in the past, Usually with Test Cypionate. A chemist told me that the best way to do it to bring up some water to a boil, set the vials in a pyrex dish and pour the boiling water slowly until it reaches a little above half way without EVER submerging the vials. No need to vent it with a needle in this case. You may have to try this couple times before all the crystals fall back into solution. I re-filtered all the vials of the Test C afterwards (that was just me being a bit anal) Using a whatman 0.45um. A month later I did a blood test to see where i'm at and I was >1500, So it was GTG.

nice thanks man. do you make your owe stuff?

i have a question on the same topic. My cyp. and drol froze a little in the fridge and i always keep my test. e. in the fridge but it never freezes at all (not even slightly). is it bad that the the cyp and the drol froze a little? did that ruin the juice?

Oils are best kept in a dark, dry location where the temp is ambient
(~65° to 77 °). Test Enan is easier to brew than Cyp.(BA% should be higher for test Cyp, amount of powder<>oil suspended in it<> Concentration...)
If the math is a bit off when trying to make a high concentration Test Cyp it will crash when exposed to cold temps. use your icebox for peptides,GH,HGC
and keep your oils and orals in your closet:cool:
BTW your "juice" (as you put it) is NOT ruined, just follow what I listed in post #29 and you should be GTG.

It's crashed and some compounds crash easy.

Sometimes the lab didn't use the proper amount or correct solvents and it won't hold.

Heat it in boiling water and it should go back but it may crash again.

I just crashed 250ml Test C because the scale was off and I added too much powder not a whole lot more but enough to crash it, tossed that scale.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws