over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CTS from HGH, how to remedy short-term?

Shockrock3

Registered
Newbies
Currently taking 5 IU's blue tops on workout days...right hand is extremely tough to make a fist and clench, left hand is fine. Gets a lot worse at night, enough to gut it out, but the tingling/prickly sensation can be a bit much. Outside of water intake (which I'm not sure I can drink any more water than I am) and ice/massage...anyone have any tips/tricks? Really want to go higher on the dosing not cut back. Thanks.

Currently taking 5 IU's blue tops on workout days...right hand is extremely tough to make a fist and clench, left hand is fine. Gets a lot worse at night, enough to gut it out, but the tingling/prickly sensation can be a bit much. Outside of water intake (which I'm not sure I can drink any more water than I am) and ice/massage...anyone have any tips/tricks? Really want to go higher on the dosing not cut back. Thanks.
Did you just jump on 5iu?

This is something I’m alway curious about and how much it varies from person to person. I had always been using 2-3 iu daily because that is what I knew. Then I just (probably foolishly) to a vial a day of pharmaqo hgh.

I’ve legitimately never gotten any sides from hgh, outside of the time I used a sponsor who is no longer in business and my hands and feet swelled up like balloons on only 2iu. My jump from 3 to 10iu has been flawless and is leaning me out. I have no idea what to make of this other than every single person is different in the way their body metabolizes substances.

This is something I’m alway curious about and how much it varies from person to person. I had always been using 2-3 iu daily because that is what I knew. Then I just (probably foolishly) to a vial a day of pharmaqo hgh.

I’ve legitimately never gotten any sides from hgh, outside of the time I used a sponsor who is no longer in business and my hands and feet swelled up like balloons on only 2iu. My jump from 3 to 10iu has been flawless and is leaning me out. I have no idea what to make of this other than every single person is different in the way their body metabolizes substances.

I can only speak from the point of view of someone who has CTS anyway. Smaller Wrist people are more prone, and if you have a job with a lot of repetitive hand motion it's worse. But it doesn't take much fluid retention in the wrist to cause it. Slowly increasing doses helps. If you have high BP you will want to mitigate it

Nah...started at 2 IU, then 3 IU and jumped to 5 IU. I had the sides at 3 IU but not this much. Live with it, yeah, but when I squeeze my fist I feel like my hand is going to explode lol. No other place but the right hand. Taking 25mg Losartan ED and drinking alot of water.

Nah...started at 2 IU, then 3 IU and jumped to 5 IU. I had the sides at 3 IU but not this much. Live with it, yeah, but when I squeeze my fist I feel like my hand is going to explode lol. No other place but the right hand. Taking 25mg Losartan ED and drinking alot of water.
I'd go back to 3iu and wait for the sides to disapate it can take a month. Or ride it out. It can take a while if you don't move up slowly. Like .5iu e2w slow

I can only speak from the point of view of someone who has CTS anyway. Smaller Wrist people are more prone, and if you have a job with a lot of repetitive hand motion it's worse. But it doesn't take much fluid retention in the wrist to cause it. Slowly increasing doses helps. If you have high BP you will want to mitigate it
I hear you. I work 2 very active jobs though and still don’t get it. I do keep my BP in check though. And I don’t have small wrists at 6’4” lol

Edit: re-read…my bad. I hear you bro.

I went through this years ago. Even had to wear wrist wraps at night it was so bad. I honestly just power through’d it and I don’t really feel anything anymore and I run mega high doses. I know it hurts but if you can just stick with it it will go away over time.

I had a few brands that made my feet swell up at low dosages. I typically don't go higher than 3IU and I keep it at 2IU a day normally.
OP, I agree with the diuretic use and for sure slowly work your way up on doses.

You are probably putting on lots of water or edema. Substitute the Losartan for a mild diuretic and see if that helps.

You are probably putting on lots of water or edema. Substitute the Losartan for a mild diuretic and see if that helps.
Have some dandelion root on the way...hopefully that helps a bit. my right hand feels like Thanos Fist lol.

Have some dandelion root on the way...hopefully that helps a bit. my right hand feels like Thanos Fist lol.
Screw dandelion root. They got your money but one of the thiazides would work much better for you. Just add more electrolytes (NaCl). But in any case, it will pass in time. Thiazides (e.g. hydrochlorothiazide) are not among the potassium-sparing diuretics.

You guys consider Lasix mild? I have plenty of HCTZ- I figure that is more mild than Lasix. I don't know my diuretics that well.

Lasix is one of the strongest.
Unless you're going at states or nationals, or a card, there's no need for Lasix. It will dry guys out like a MFer but at what risk/cost? My original field was going to be orthotics and prosthetics (which included compression stockings). Believe that shit?

I've seen everything, all the way up to ulcers from venous insufficiency-related edema. It changed the course of my career. Long ago. Some of you may not have been born yet or were kids then. I couldn't handle it. Mad respect for those that can. The vein strippings were the toughest. 25-30 yr old dudes who could not get fluids back up their legs due to venous insufficiency. Edema, ulcers, varicosities, a damn shame. Lasix didn't help them either.

Unless you're going at states or nationals, or a card, there's no need for Lasix. It will dry guys out like a MFer but at what risk/cost? My original field was going to be orthotics and prosthetics (which included compression stockings). Believe that shit?

I've seen everything, all the way up to ulcers from venous insufficiency-related edema. It changed the course of my career. Long ago. Some of you may not have been born yet or were kids then. I couldn't handle it. Mad respect for those that can. The vein strippings were the toughest. 25-30 yr old dudes who could not get fluids back up their legs due to venous insufficiency. Edema, ulcers, varicosities, a damn shame. Lasix didn't help them either.
As far as prosthetics do you mean prosthetic limbs? I get to work with patients here and there with prosthetic limbs and I always enjoyed working with them and the different issues they have. There is a lot to it more than people think.

As far as prosthetics do you mean prosthetic limbs? I get to work with patients here and there with prosthetic limbs and I always enjoyed working with them and the different issues they have. There is a lot to it more than people think.
Yes, exactly. And all I saw was the befores. Neck braces, hand, knee, elbows, artificial limbs.. and once done, a prosthetist's job is finished. You never see the afters. It would have been a major mental toll on me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear