over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cubital Tunnel Woes

wheatdog

Newbies
Ulnar nerve pinched at the left elbow. Lost 80-90% grip strength in my hand. I'm screwed--can't even pick up a 30# dumbbell for shit's sake! Basically, I can't do any upper body work at all. Had surgery to "release" the nerve compression at the inside of the elbow. No improvement after 2 wks. After research online, it appears that recovery may take up to a year with no guarentees of complete return of function mad. I'm hugely bummed and looking for some input from anyone who may have been through this and what was your outcome.

Guess I'll concentrate on legs--it's all I've got to work with at this point.

Wheatdog

I'm worried about this possibly becoming a problem for me as well. I have numbness in my pinkie and ring finger on my left side at random times through the day and it becomes very prevalent when i wake from sleeping. What were the signs u experienced at the onset?

I had the same symptoms you describe for several months until my hand lost strength. Make sure you don't allow your arm to bend while sleeping. Long periods of time with elbow bent compresses the nerve and eventually leads to nerve damage and loss of function. Get checked soon or you may end up needing surgery after loss of hand function. There's some things you can do to minimize the problem and hopefully avoid getting your elbow filleted like mine. Very scary shit! Google cubital tunnel syndrome and read all you can. There's no guarentees I'll get my hand to work right again or by the time I do, I'll have lost so much size it'll be like starting over.

Wheatdog

I have heard b-6 is good for nerve regeneration. Work up dose slowly and if you get sides just lower the dose and drink water to literally piss it back out; b vitamins are water soluble. Nerves can regenerate...can, but not always. Keep training the other arm as that actually can help the affected arm too. And legs for that matter. I meet a lot of people who mostly have more common carpel tunnel work done and it can take time to get the nerve to "wake up". Don't Rush yourself. Make sure not to skimp on stretching every muscle in that arm but ease into it both in the long run and each individual stretch. If you stretch and this worsens the symptoms than you are putting the nerve on tension or compressing it and therefor back off a bit. Better yet do a couple sessions with an occupational or physical therapist.

Did you ever have an EMG to make sure it was actually the cubital tunnel and not coming from your neck?

Had neurologist do some sort of nevre transmission tests using what looked like a very small diameter needle hooked up to some current and measurment device. Not much fun, he poked me all full of holes from neck to pinky finger. Compression injury is at the elbow. Had the ulnar nerve release surgery done due to the fact that my hand was already showing pretty advanced loss of tactile sense, function and strength. Hope this does the trick.

Wheatdog

I posted about my injury before. I had a nasty shoulder/elbow injury, yes from abusing tren of course (high dose+heavy weights=injuries). Ended up laid out, avoiding surgery, finally did some research, tried ostarine (mk-2866). I can vouch that it helped heal my injuries no doubt; did around 25mgs/ED.

I posted about my injury before. I had a nasty shoulder/elbow injury, yes from abusing tren of course (high dose+heavy weights=injuries). Ended up laid out, avoiding surgery, finally did some research, tried ostarine (mk-2866). I can vouch that it helped heal my injuries no doubt; did around 25mgs/ED.

glad your injury is better.. ostarine would be far safer than any alternatives out there

I use Ostarine between my blasts, and it does help healing considerably from all the stress my body was under while on cycle. It's done well to heal up some shoulder ailments as well as some other minor injuries. Good stuff for that

osta and hgh seems to help speed up the healing process for me as well, with experimentation used on past injuries.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131