over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cupping for tight muscles and Muscle soreness

Oh really? Voodoo floss is a compression band that is wrapped around injured areas, especially joints, and then moved through range of motion. Created by Dick Hartzel of jump stretch bands. Popular in sports like the nfl and mlb. The idea is say a guy sprains an ankle, you wrap it with the band over the shoe which reduces pain and move orb through range of motion and it drastically increases healing time. I’ve used it to rid myself of lateral epicondylitis. Body tempering is essentially a heavy steel
Roller used to diffuse tissue of the back, legs, etc popularized by Donnie Thompson
Interesting that these novel practices are attached to a practitioner that becomes almost famous. There's not much evidence for either, but they're so new. If you feel that they work for you and are worth the money, isn't that the important thing at the end of the day? These are just not practices that have been rigorously examined. I'd say that, from what I see on both, the heavy weighting of body tempering could crease a potentiation effect that, if done before a training session, might increase explosiveness/rate of force development by supraspinal disinhibition mechanisms. With voodoo floss, the one pilot study that's been done it seems, shows that perceptions of flexibility increased rather than physical flexibility.

Interesting that these novel practices are attached to a practitioner that becomes almost famous. There's not much evidence for either, but they're so new. If you feel that they work for you and are worth the money, isn't that the important thing at the end of the day? These are just not practices that have been rigorously examined. I'd say that, from what I see on both, the heavy weighting of body tempering could crease a potentiation effect that, if done before a session, might increase explosiveness/rate of force development by supraspinal disinhibition mechanisms. With voodoo floss, the one pilot study that's been done it seems, shows that perceptions of flexibility increased rather than physical flexibility.
I haven’t tried body tempering, but when you mentioned compressive therapy’s it came to mind so I thought I’d get your opinion on it if you’re were familiar. And yes the idea is to do it pre workout to diffuse tissue and prepare for heavy load. So for instance before leg day you would lay one or more steel tubes on the hams, maybe on the calves for static, and then you would do some slow rolling up and down. You can also do it post workout as well. Heres a video of Donnie demonstrating. https://www.instagram.com/thompsonbowtie/p/CW6ufPprGTd/?utm_medium=copy_linkBut I’m definitely a believer in flossing.

I haven’t tried body tempering, but when you mentioned compressive therapy’s it came to mind so I thought I’d get your opinion on it if you’re were familiar. And yes the idea is to do it pre workout to diffuse tissue and prepare for heavy load. So for instance before leg day you would lay one or more steel tubes on the hams, maybe on the calves for static, and then you would do some slow rolling up and down. You can also do it post workout as well. Heres a video of Donnie demonstrating. https://www.instagram.com/thompsonbowtie/p/CW6ufPprGTd/?utm_medium=copy_linkBut I’m definitely a believer in flossing.
Good to know bro, thanks for this new knowledge.

This honestly looks fantastic; I have not come across this. TY heaps for posting it.

This honestly looks fantastic; I have not come across this. TY heaps for posting it.
Donnie states that you don’t even need to buy his rollers. Go to a junkyard and buy a good heavy section of cold rolled steel. Usually under 80 bucks or so

Art and dry needling are really the few and only ones that are worth the money. If you haven't had either of these done and don't have extensive experience working with doctors who do these then you'll likely assume they do nothing regardless of what the literature says.

Do you do the moving cupping, or the stationary one people are talking about?
I get both done during the session depending on the issue we are targetting.... you see the bruising after the cupping is an indicator of the state of that particular area in your body, the more you get therapy the less bruising at the end

I get both done during the session depending on the issue we are targetting.... you see the bruising after the cupping is an indicator of the state of that particular area in your body, the more you get therapy the less bruising at the end
Ya, I finally got some done. It was so awesome. I can't wait to do it again. They told me I should wait for 1-2 weeks in between.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity