YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curbing a Binge.. Share your methodology.

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Dieting is hard. we all know that. But do you guys ever end up at the point where your thoughts become illogical, and you find yourself driving around trying to find the "safest" cheat meal, or eating large quantity of food as if your mind has no control over your hand and what food it places in your mouth.

I was there last evening, driving around the city, part of my brain saying you weak human being fight the craving, while other part of my brain saying dont let your will power stop you. have some good food.

Overall the damage was not too bad.

1. one bean burrito from tacobell, one soft shredded chicken taco
2. 4 - fiberone 90 calorie bars.
3. home made fat free cheese pizza on a large Boboli base.

Probably total around 350 carbs and maybe 50 g fat. But i could have kept going. I forced myself to go to bed.

Now i am ashamed to even admit, it cause it shows that my will power failed me, which is a weakness, and i am not looking to justify it, by telling myself everyone else has those moments while dieting.

What I would like is some helpful tips, if you guys have figured out on how to conquer it, when you feel it coming along. (both behavioral modifications, and or pharmacological interventions tips)

I am trying to think and identify the triggers, and one of the trigger for me is not sticking to the schedule. I was supposed to go workout my lower body yesterday but an injury was nagging me so instead i went and got a deep tissue massage. Well it allwent down hill from there.

Last edited:
i used the gum for a while, it was helpful to an extent, ephedrine was good too but you gotta cycle that so i would say ephedirine for a couple weeks then gum for a couple weeks until back on the ephedrine. esp if you are using stuff like tren, dnp, t3, anything that causes bad carb cravings while dieting

trust me bro we've all been there. i dropped 20-25lbs over a 90 day period down to sub 10% and once my diet was "done" i rebounded so badly, there would be days where i felt like i was starving to death even though i was eating maintenance and i would go to the donut store and crush a 6 pack of donuts and a big glass of milk (and im lactose intolerant and NEVER drink milk lol)

Last edited:
I've taken two fingers to my throats also, along with ipecac...
Those are kinda extreme measures though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't over stress it brother. The mind is a tough fucker to battle.

Camel Snus pouches help me..as well as Kratom.

Might sound kind of fruity or whatever but I think of being scene by women...especially cute ones I work with. When I want to binge on some shit food..i think of having to be a around them looking bloated or what not lol. Hey whatever works...

Grenada.....unless you planning a run at a pro card...

why go so extreme...????

we give EVERYONE a cheat a week....until 6 weeks out, depending
on condition....

ive competed and had cheats all the way to the final week winning overalls.

your body tells the mind what it needs....suffering should not be part of the
equation....unless, like i said going under 4% before a nation level show....

lolol....but im not the doctor brother.....YOU ARE...!!!!!!:D

PM me.....we will talk a bit.....have you fully recovered from the surgery??

:cool:

I chug diet root beer. Carbonation bloats me pretty nice.

Pickles man. Kosher dill pickles. No calories or carbs. Lots of sodium so obviously that won't work the last couple weeks of prep. My problem is wanting to snack at night. I'm good at sticking to diet until like 10 pm then I want everything. So I'll eat a couple pickles and have a big glass of ice water and I'm good. I go through lots of pickles! Lol

Grenada.....unless you planning a run at a pro card...

why go so extreme...????

we give EVERYONE a cheat a week....until 6 weeks out, depending
on condition....

ive competed and had cheats all the way to the final week winning overalls.

your body tells the mind what it needs....suffering should not be part of the
equation....unless, like i said going under 4% before a nation level show....

lolol....but im not the doctor brother.....YOU ARE...!!!!!!:D

PM me.....we will talk a bit.....have you fully recovered from the surgery??

lol at pro card :ch:eky-sm:ch:eky-sm. the only pro card i will be getting is most valuable customer at Taco bell and pizza hut. LMAO

lol at pro card :ch:eky-sm:ch:eky-sm. the only pro card i will be getting is most valuable customer at Taco bell and pizza hut. LMAO

pizza hut would be the choice....not tacohell....

lmaoo

Attachments

• pizza hut.jpg
    pizza hut.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 316
LOL

Attachments

• 12v2zc.jpg
    12v2zc.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 314
Pickles work great and apple cider vinegar

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

anyway.....getting back to the "CURB"...????

fried egg sandwich.....with a decent bread...ezek...rye.

1 or 2 eggs....lil coco oil....with pickles.

It's about BALANCE Gren!

-MT

Attachments

• perfection1.jpg
    perfection1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 297
Simple.... I just do what Tenny and MT tell me to do......

I am the worst binge eater in the world while dieting, so I just changed my overall eating habits. Now, I no longer diet much anymore. Instead, I eat a certain way that is sustainable for life. It's all about balance. Periods of time where I starve myself just isn't fun, so the trick is finding a way to eat that is sustainable. For people who compete, this does not apply.

Pre contest diet for me last year when I would get cravings I would add a fried egg on top of my normal ground turkey asparagus and rice meal and drink like 3 or 4 diet mt dews.

A lot of times it's all how you cook the meal. For me I would do it like this, and it was really satisfying.

Parboil some jasmine rice get a pan hot and spray with canola oil until pan is smoking a little. Put the parboiled rice into the pan and finish cooking by frying it. Add the cooked ground turkey and cut fresh asparagus. Sautéed with Mexican seasonings (chili powder, cumin, garlic and onion salt, white pepper and some sea salt)

Plate this, then fry your egg or two depending on where your conditioning is. Put the fried egg on top then crack the yoke and mix it up. I like the Valentina Mexican hot sauce as well too. Low sodium and very spicy.

Sugar free Popsicles are the shit too. Couple tablespoons natural PB and some sugar free jelly do the trick. Let's see.... Dill pickles, spicy pickled okra, dill pickle Popsicles are freakin good on a diet too.

Protein bar of your choice heated in the microwave then add some walden farms caramel syrup. The choices are endless. You don't have to splurge on shit just because your having cravings. Unless your coach or you really feel like you need a refeed meal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws