over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cure for cancer?

I take the news with a grain of salt. This is not a scientific or clinical study. It's an article written by some guy with an attention grabbing title/story. The news specializes is captivating peoples attention. That aside, I believe in time we will find a cure.

Also, do you know how much money it would be worth to the first company to bring a cure to the market. Add in the attention that Pharmaceutical company would get, you can't pay for that kind of advertising.

Get ready for stock investments in that company. I'm waiting. :)

I believe that stem cell therapy is the real cure for cancer as shown in some studies. However, the feds and big pharma don't want that to happen as it would cut into their profit because they wouldn't be able to produce and sell their cancer drugs. :banghead:

yes!

Burzynski Clinic | Advanced Alternative Cancer Treatment | Houston, Texas

This guy has been curing cancer for 15+ years! Legit, nobel prize genius. 3-6 months of treatment, no side effects. FDA indicted him 15 times.... acquitted 15 times. The last time the patented his technology in their name... to bury it. Oncology is a BILLION $$ industry, The industry, all these b.S. cancer charities do NOT want a cure. By their charter they have to close down once there is a cure.

I went way out of my way researching Burzynski a few years ago... It really looks like he is 100% real as is what he is doing. Amazing.

theyll never 'find' a cure or endorse a cure. theirs too much money and employment to be made in the cancer research field

theyll never 'find' a cure or endorse a cure. theirs too much money and employment to be made in the cancer research field

110 fucking percent agree man! Totally TRuth! Big pharma needs cancer and so do so many other worthless places, hell how much do they spend on "cancer research" per year?

I mean its like being magic johnson and "having hiv" yet no complications from it because he had so much fucking money right!???

IF , and i hope it is a cure, it does get accepted, they got anothr disease lying in wait just around the corner....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you think that a cure for cancer plays into the overall picture? HELL NO

What if there were way to cut heart disease and diabetes down SIGNIFICANTLY in the US? would or masters let us know about it?

it gets better....the answer is YES its in front of our face but we are so programed buy them we don't care......

wheat, GMO, High fructose corn syrup on and on

yes master I should have 7 servings of grain a day...yes master I will buy all the foods in the store that you programed me to buy

as someone above mentioned how can we possibly control population with cures? it would stop the evolution of us into sterile fat pigs that die younger and younger and are more dependent on our master.

many do agree on population control. but is it really the states problem of a population of 300million? the middle east and china represent 60% of our population globally

What if there were way to cut heart disease and diabetes down SIGNIFICANTLY in the US? would or masters let us know about it?

it gets better....the answer is YES its in front of our face but we are so programed buy them we don't care......

wheat, GMO, High fructose corn syrup on and on

yes master I should have 7 servings of grain a day...yes master I will buy all the foods in the store that you programed me to buy

Sorry lex, but people, Americans at least, are to f`ing stupid and lazy to do any work to help themselves. It has nothing to do with "our masters", enouhg please with the govt runs my life and what I eat, BS. Everybody WANTS a quick fix pill, nobody wants to eat more greens, more whole grain, less processed sugar, LESS taco bell??! Most diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol problems are because of POOR PERSONAL CHOICES! and nothing to do with the govt controlling people. They deserve poor health, really expensive health care and early death.

I'm sorry to break it to you guys. There will never be a cure for cancer. Only better treatment and prevention. Just like there will never be a cure for heart disease. Its like saying I have found a cure for Death. Keep dreaming.

Last edited:
Sorry lex, but people, Americans at least, are to f`ing stupid and lazy to do any work to help themselves. It has nothing to do with "our masters", enouhg please with the govt runs my life and what I eat, BS. Everybody WANTS a quick fix pill, nobody wants to eat more greens, more whole grain, less processed sugar, LESS taco bell??! Most diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol problems are because of POOR PERSONAL CHOICES! and nothing to do with the govt controlling people. They deserve poor health, really expensive health care and early death.

I agree it's poor choices and remaining uneducated AND believing what our government tell us. Why is there wheat,corn or soy in damn near every single product on the self that isn't a single ingredient item like a yam? Why is our government actually allowing GMO crops and fish to be put on the shelf? Yes maybe its all about money or maybe money and something else.

My take on this whole thing.

Cancer Cure-

If there is one it will come out. Companies will find a way to make money and the initial patent will make that company billions more than just doing research. Plus there are so many cancers that I fond it hard to believe that ther is one cure all.

Also come on guys I know profits and money drive people but there is a part of our genetic makeup that no amount of money will pay if you knew that you could help the quality of your loved ones and millions of others. Ultimately human nature will come out and we willtry to save each other.

Doctors don't practice medicine because they get rich and it's low stress. Yes they make a decent living but trust me the malpractice insurance and stress of taking care of patients far outweighs any monetary compensation they get. they do it because there is something inside them that wants to help humanity.

The GMO, Government Guidelines, Chemically Engineered food -

Again hopefull everyone here realizes we are in such an abundance of food that the world has never seen before. It is not all natural and certainly not what our ancestors ate.

However we have made a sustainable population larger than people ever dreamed. That population is responcible for making all the bullshit we use as liesure such as AAS, cars, and electronics.

The commercial advancements we have made as a society have allowed us to thrive and provide protection for our way of life. Anybody ever read about food/steel shortages during the wars ? Even in the 30's and 40's we were being asked to save scrap and meatless mondays.

Until society gets back to it's roots and decides to do without instead of with. Don't expect anything to change.

Human nature will always trump making money. There are a few evil people in this world that want everything for themselves but they are usually psychopathic dictators that get assasinated. If we have a cure we will give it and it will cost a fortune. Rest assured though they won't be able to make it fast enough for years.

If this guy is legit don't you think that phizer or the other big ones would have offered him money or killed him if he were going to ruin there business ? He is no threat to them and they know that because trust me anyone that has worked for a military grad security firm will verify that a lot of top scientists and inventors are being watched.

mercola is not even close to being non bias, I say this much, if someone has faith in burzynski's practice and gets cancer or someone close to you gets cancer, such as a family member or close friend, you need to do your best to get yourself or your loved one to burzynski to be treated.
since he is the lone genius fighting the man im sure you and yours will be in good hands.

Let me ask you this then. Hospitals in India are using stem cells as treatment for certain types of cancer. As a scientist, don't you think that stem cells hold the key for a cure for all cancer whether it's differentiated, undifferentiated? On a side note, I too like you support stem cell research and if aborted fetuses need to be used, then so be it. Harsh view to some, but that's the way I feel.

embryonic fetuses contain about 10,000 cells. thats right the same amount as a fly's brain....this should have nothing to do with ethics. the religious nutcases want this banned but dont know the facts

mercola is not even close to being non bias, I say this much, if someone has faith in burzynski's practice and gets cancer or someone close to you gets cancer, such as a family member or close friend, you need to do your best to get yourself or your loved one to burzynski to be treated.
since he is the lone genius fighting the man im sure you and yours will be in good hands.

I feel your sarcasm, and you send your loved ones off for chemo/radiation that has low single digit success rate. I`m being serious.

I am not ready to update my HRT thread.

I want to make sure i have successfully beat what is wrong with me.

I know it was Lyme related.

If what i am doing actually works, which it looks like it might, i will have 100's of pages of BW to post ( if needed).

If this does work, what i am doing now, then everyone needs to tell everyone about it.

Traditional medicine is dog shit, for the most part, and i am about to prove ( via BW), that the shit i am doing works.

I need a few more months to get all accurate readings.

Once i make sure that i am not harmed by what i am doing and then i see what the actual BW looks like, i will lay it all out and then you can make your own decision.

But, make no mistake, i have gone through some shit that no normal person could have made it through. Any halfway normal person would have shot themselves if they went through what i have gone through ( from a Neuro standpoint). I however, decided to fight like hell.

It has been going on for around 3 years.

I have fought like fucking hell and i have turned the corner.

I just want to finish what i am doing and show my BW and then you can decide for yourself.

Going to be 2-3 months before i am certain, but i am fairly sure at this point i am correct.

Again, i do not want to post anything until i am sure, and make sure nothing bad happens to me as a result of what i am currently doing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws