over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cure for hairloss?

This is a really helpful post. I appreciate you sharing it. Personally I've started the Niz 2, Biotin, N2 Shampoo, and nettle root. I have extremely minor thinning in the crown area. Hopefully this helps, excited to try out tea tree oil. I read that it is also helpful for toenail fungus which is a bonus for me.

Alright so, heres what you can do for hairloss. I suggest using all of these options.

1) Dutasteride or Finasteride (I would suggest dut because it stops 90% of it instead of around 70% like fina) start at 0.5mg and can work your way up every few months if you feel the need to (maximum 2.5mg)
2) nizoral 2% shampoo
3) tee tree oil (apply it after the nizoral wait 2minutes then rinse both out)
4) N2 Shampoo (apply it after rinsing the nizoral and tree oil, wait 2 minutes and rinse)
5) If you have the money look into red laser helmets
6) Rogaine - the stuff works. period. start at 5% and after a year can order online 10% and 15%
7) Spirolactone or azelic acid - apply it on the crown and hairline
8) Biotin capsules - take 2 a day. spread out
9) neetle root extract - take 1 or 2 a day

when it comes to cycling:
Orals you can take
-tbol
-anavar
Oils you can take
-test

Thats about everything you can pretty much do when it comes to hairloss. good luck

Eric- Where can you find the 15% Minox and 5% Azlelic acid? The latter is almost impossible to find anymore, but it worked great. Supposedly the best topical DHT blocker available. Great to use while running Test as it only blocks DHT in the scalp area.

You can easily find the powder for the mixox and for azlelic . Both really cheap. Then you can add that to a over the counter 5% mix of minoxidil. Just have to do the math. You can also find it pre made from over seas. I have had it both ways with great results.:D

You can easily find the powder for the mixox and for azlelic . Both really cheap. Then you can add that to a over the counter 5% mix of minoxidil. Just have to do the math. You can also find it pre made from over seas. I have had it both ways with great results.:D

PM me some sources those please

No "cure" exists, but treatments do. A cure in my opinion would mean that you wouldn't have to use something every single day to prevent it.

[lang=id]For hair loss, follow nutritious diet plan and watch your washing routine. Drying your hair naturally and don't rub hair hard with towel to dry them. Manage stress, comb hair gently before going to bed and engage in regular physical activities.[/lang]

Alright so, heres what you can do for hairloss. I suggest using all of these options.

1) Dutasteride or Finasteride (I would suggest dut because it stops 90% of it instead of around 70% like fina) start at 0.5mg and can work your way up every few months if you feel the need to (maximum 2.5mg)
2) nizoral 2% shampoo
3) tee tree oil (apply it after the nizoral wait 2minutes then rinse both out)
4) N2 Shampoo (apply it after rinsing the nizoral and tree oil, wait 2 minutes and rinse)
5) If you have the money look into red laser helmets
6) Rogaine - the stuff works. period. start at 5% and after a year can order online 10% and 15%
7) Spirolactone or azelic acid - apply it on the crown and hairline
8) Biotin capsules - take 2 a day. spread out
9) neetle root extract - take 1 or 2 a day

Orals you can take
-tbol
-anavar
Oils you can take
-test

Thats about everything you can pretty much do when it comes to hairloss. good luck

Hummmm very comprehensive.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Isn't hair loss related to problems with thyroide or other health issues?

No. Too many factors involved. Genetics, diet, lifestyle, habits, chemicals that you are exposed to taking too much AAS.....

Hummmm very comprehensive.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

If I could revise this as an updated version I would change it to this:

2) regenpure dr shampoo + tricomin shampoo
3) tee tree oil (apply it after the regenpure dr shampoo wait 2minutes then rinse both out)
4) If you have the money look into red laser helmets
5) Rogaine - 5% dont think the 10% and 15% are available anymore
6) Biotin capsules - take 2 a day. spread out
*cant remember the link I found on another thread had a whole lot of natural herbs and supplements that can be used*
7) neetle root extract - take 1 or 2 a day
8) RU58841 (think thats how its spelled) topical dht blocker 1ml a day

Orals you can take
-tbol
-anavar
-hdrol prohormone
Oils you can take
-test
-EQ (for most)

with RU58841 being an extreme androgen blocker I'm still unsure of its true potential. If this thing does really block it at the scalp. Would that not mean most if not all drugs be safe on the hairline??

Last edited:
Yeah!

Baseball hats, scull caps, and bandanas are getting too old and at some places you can't wear a cap at all. So I've decided this year, this summer, to go ahead and buy a hairpiece for my impending bald spot. I'm going to try one last ditch effort with minoxidil for 3 months. I have fuzz now, but if I see and feel more growth I'll continue with the product, even though it's weak at 5% I'll try 4x a day rather than 2x day.

Baseball hats, scull caps, and bandanas are getting too old and at some places you can't wear a cap at all. So I've decided this year, this summer, to go ahead and buy a hairpiece for my impending bald spot. I'm going to try one last ditch effort with minoxidil for 3 months. I have fuzz now, but if I see and feel more growth I'll continue with the product, even though it's weak at 5% I'll try 4x a day rather than 2x day.

follow my exact protocol above. give it 3-5 months and see how well it worked before you commit to the piece. the maintanance on something like that is probably more of a pain then the protocol i listed.

I find the best thing to do it isuse a derma roller before applying any topical.

By far the best topical I have come across is a compounded cream with 30% Minoxidil, 0.025% Retinoic Acid, 5% Azelaic Acid, 0.025% Betamethasone Valerate (Steroid) and 0.1% Finasteride.

I supplement his with 2% nizoral shampoo and alter between copper based shampoos and conditions that also contain caffeine,biotin, emu oil and carnitine.

If I could revise this as an updated version I would change it to this:

2) regenpure dr shampoo + tricomin shampoo
3) tee tree oil (apply it after the regenpure dr shampoo wait 2minutes then rinse both out)
4) If you have the money look into red laser helmets
5) Rogaine - 5% dont think the 10% and 15% are available anymore
6) Biotin capsules - take 2 a day. spread out
*cant remember the link I found on another thread had a whole lot of natural herbs and supplements that can be used*
7) neetle root extract - take 1 or 2 a day
8) RU58841 (think thats how its spelled) topical dht blocker 1ml a day

Orals you can take
-tbol
-anavar
-hdrol prohormone
Oils you can take
-test
-EQ (for most)

with RU58841 being an extreme androgen blocker I'm still unsure of its true potential. If this thing does really block it at the scalp. Would that not mean most if not all drugs be safe on the hairline??

minoxidil is available still all the way up to 30%. All lot places still have 5-15%, but to get 20% up takes a little work!

minoxidil is available still all the way up to 30%. All lot places still have 5-15%, but to get 20% up takes a little work!

very interesting. didnt realize it was still around after they shut down that one docs website that had it up to 15%

thanks man

I find the best thing to do it isuse a derma roller before applying any topical.

By far the best topical I have come across is a compounded cream with 30% Minoxidil, 0.025% Retinoic Acid, 5% Azelaic Acid, 0.025% Betamethasone Valerate (Steroid) and 0.1% Finasteride.

I supplement his with 2% nizoral shampoo and alter between copper based shampoos and conditions that also contain caffeine,biotin, emu oil and carnitine.

yea derma roller would def help as well

yea derma roller would def help as well

You can go crazy with all the stuff out there. I pretty much narrowed it down to these three I use to maintain!

1. Dr. Derma Roller- Use prior to topical medictaion

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/ROLLER-approved-Needle-System-Creams/dp/B002OUN9IO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396824044&sr=8-1&keywords=dr+roller+derma+roller"]Amazon.com: DR ROLLER,1.5mm,BRAND NAME,SKIN ROLLER,1.5,FDA approved,Micro Needle System,For Derma skin Care Creams and Serums: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Gl6NTbOcL.@@AMEPARAM@@41Gl6NTbOcL[/ame]

2. PROMOX™ 15% Lotion- put on in evening after derma roller

**broken link removed**

3. DS Laboratories Revita Shampoo & Conditioner- daily and alter with another hairless shampoo Caffeine, Copper Peptides, Ketoconazole, Carnitine , Cysteine, Emu Oil, and Biotin.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/DS-Laboratories-Stimulating-Shampoo-Conditioner/dp/B005LNMHZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396824151&sr=8-1&keywords=revita+shampoo+conditioner"]Amazon.com: DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo 6 oz & Conditioner 6oz Duo: Beauty@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Zl-Gbt5UL.@@AMEPARAM@@41Zl-Gbt5UL[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity